President Kamala Harris

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

IMO, first term she'll mostly keep the number of illegals flooding in low. The focus will be on getting S.4361 passed, building up processing capacity and getting everyone in the country illegally legalized, subsidized and on a path to citizenship. 

IMO, the second term border is wide open again but legalizing and subsidizing them (per S.4361) as they come in. 

The real problem for Usa and many other western countries, the birth rate is to low, and as many who emigrates to Us, the same amount migrates from Us. 

The emigration problem, is just a temporary problem, not a real problem, because the real problems doesnt really surface in all this noise

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

The real problem for Usa and many other western countries, the birth rate is to low, and as many who emigrates to Us, the same amount migrates from Us. 

The emigration problem, is just a temporary problem, not a real problem, because the real problems doesnt really surface in all this noise

I am not clear what you are saying. People typically do not emigrate from the US. They emigrate from other countries and immigrate in the US. 

If what you are saying is that the problem is temporary in that at some point, mass illegal immigration will result in the US becoming such a sh*thole that no one wants to come, I guess that is possible, but I do not think we are anywhere near that point yet. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I am not clear what you are saying. People typically do not emigrate from the US. They emigrate from other countries and immigrate in the US. 

If what you are saying is that the problem is temporary in that at some point, mass illegal immigration will result in the US becoming such a sh*thole that no one wants to come, I guess that is possible, but I do not think we are anywhere near that point yet. 

Illegal settling is the norm in Us 😉

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

IMO, first term she'll mostly keep the number of illegals flooding in low. The focus will be on getting S.4361 passed, building up processing capacity and getting everyone in the country illegally legalized, subsidized and on a path to citizenship. 

IMO, the second term border is wide open again but legalizing and subsidizing them (per S.4361) as they come in. 

....and the sole purpose of letting these illegals flood in is to help maximise the profits of billionaire Democrats?

Is that correct?

17 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

....and the sole purpose of letting these illegals flood in is to help maximise the profits of billionaire Democrats?

Is that correct?

No, that is not correct. What gave you that idea? 

• Confused 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

No, that is not correct. What gave you that idea? 

Just a recollection from a poster saying that was why the Dems let illegals in........so why do they let them in?

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Okay I will rephrase.....why did the Dems allow illegals to flood in? 

Because they grow the economy, benefit the rich, and create more dependence on government. 

"Demography is Destiny"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

this maybe. and all the dems call trump a dictator

Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 11.17.51.png

Oh gerrymandering......I can see the logic assuming they are all...or most of them.....kind enough to vote Dem.

Good idea.

• Like 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

Oh gerrymandering......I can see the logic assuming they are all...or most of them.....kind enough to vote Dem.

Good idea.

i'd imagine they'd show gratitude to those letting them stay, rather than those wanting them out

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

i'd imagine they'd show gratitude to those letting them stay, rather than those wanting them out

And those promising them benefits and bringing in their family members and countrymen. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1