President Kamala Harris

3 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

We’re at a critical juncture for the country. For the people out there in the moderate camp, I think you should support Donald Trump for President.”

一 Elon Musk

Does what Musk is wearing not register as being a little concerning?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

You have it so wrong The election results have turned out to be the most accurate ever.

All of the MAGA are dreaming of conspirancies to defy this next loss too.

I will see you November the 5th for my just rewards.

uneductated only follows you

I am not talking about Past Election results, I was talking about proper requirements to identify people who vote. You need ID to go to library, why not for voting?? Unless...

It should be Bi-partizan issue. Read my comment.

But since you started this one, here:

🚨🇺🇸ARIZONA SECRETARY OF STATE HIT WITH LAWSUIT OVER "SECRET" VOTER LIST AND CITIZENSHIP DISPUTE

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

I am not talking about Past Election results, I was talking about proper requirements to identify people who vote. You need ID to go to library, why not for voting?? Unless...

🚨🇺🇸ARIZONA SECRETARY OF STATE HIT WITH LAWSUIT OVER "SECRET" VOTER LIST AND CITIZENSHIP DISPUTE

So now you admit Trump lost?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

Fontes has defended his decision, citing concerns about voter privacy and the risk of voter suppression if the list were made public. His office argues that releasing the list could expose eligible voters to harassment and potentially discourage participation in future elections.......seems quite sensible given how excitable Trumpettes can be......could be white hood time again in Arizona......also.....who is to these are not Trump supporters?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, radiogeneris said:

Kamala is so far Left that everyone else is Far right for them...

Full speech of Elon Musk at Trump rally here:

Register to vote NOW! Do not let Marxists (google "Kamala Harris father" for how doesn't know she was raised as Marxist) take over our beautiful country. Otherwise it may be the last election, they will flood swing states with illegals. It is already illegal in California to ask for Voter ID, you need voter ID to drive or go to library. Wonder why? 🤔 

This is you admitting TRump lost?

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

What complete and utter drivel from the off....

"You know, the true test of someone's character is how they behave under fire. And we had one president who couldn't climb a flight of stairs and another who was fist-pumping after getting shot. Fight, fight, fight! Blood coming down the face. America is the home of the brave, and there's no true test than courage under fire"

That has been written by a brain damaged 10 year old......and they still lap it up......pathetic, childish rhetoric.

It also surprises me he makes such references when Trump is well known to be draft dodger and highly critical of soldiers, particular ones injured and killed in action.

Many men of Trump's generation, some quite famous in the world of politics, dodged the draft.  He has a lot of company in that regard. 

But what cannot be denied is that he did show some serious stones when the would-be assassin tried to blow his head off. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

This is you admitting TRump lost?

Can I admit it for him? Trump lost in 2020.

AND... there is no good reason that I can see why voters do not need to properly identify themselves.  I cannot think of a single modern democracy where voters do not need to prove who they are and that they are citizens before voting.  

Can you? 

4 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Truthfully and anyone of them can deny. Listening to the rhetoric. The obviouse conclusion is clear. It is a cult and nobody will say differently

Cool. Trump voters are Scumbags. Liars. Cult. Keep going.

4 hours ago, radiogeneris said:

I am not admitting anything. I am saying there should be ID for voting, otherwise it can lead to fraud. Read what I say. Why would Democrats oppose ID to vote?? You need it to get books from library. Something fishy here ...

You  then are post proof to be as deep in the cult as all of them.

Not one case of voting cheating existed.

EXCUSES FOR LOSING 

• Thumbs Up 1

The Biden/Harris Administration knowingly released a total of 425,431 convicted criminal illegal immigrants, including 13,099 convicted of homicide and 15,811 of sexual assault into the United States.

Do you think Kamala Harris will secure the border as president?

Trump was right again...

• Haha 1

The people who forced you to get vaxed to keep your job, let in millions who are unvaxed and unemployed.

Vote wisely this time!

And they insisted on vaccine ID to travel anywhere, but also insist on no ID to vote!

Something very rotten about that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

You  then are post proof to be as deep in the cult as all of them.

Not one case of voting cheating existed.

EXCUSES FOR LOSING 

Why insisting on no ID for voting while everything in US requires ID? There is ONLY ONE explanation...

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, radiogeneris said:

The Biden/Harris Administration knowingly released a total of 425,431 convicted criminal illegal immigrants, including 13,099 convicted of homicide and 15,811 of sexual assault into the United States.

Do you think Kamala Harris will secure the border as president?

Trump was right again...

Not tired of posting lies? 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Can I admit it for him? Trump lost in 2020.

AND... there is no good reason that I can see why voters do not need to properly identify themselves.  I cannot think of a single modern democracy where voters do not need to prove who they are and that they are citizens before voting.  

Can you? 

I had a quick google and it seems almost all or all states require ID to register. Many require ID to vote. When I vote in Australia I provided ID to register - but don't need to provide ID when I vote - but they cross my name off and check that I don't vote more than once. No issues with fraud in Australia. Not sure if there is a factor I am missing. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I had a quick google and it seems almost all or all states require ID to register. Many require ID to vote. When I vote in Australia I provided ID to register - but don't need to provide ID when I vote - but they cross my name off and check that I don't vote more than once. No issues with fraud in Australia. Not sure if there is a factor I am missing. 

California just made a law that says it is illegal to ask for ID during voting, just google this and you will see.

Also see this:

216,000 voters on the list in Arizona in violation of the law.

Original source is NY Post (see in the link):

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Google is known to manipulate search results... As per Grok AI (most truthful AI now), here:

As of the latest information available up to October 6, 2024, the states that do not require ID to vote in person include:

- California

- Illinois

- Maine

- Maryland

- Massachusetts

- Minnesota

- Nebraska

- Nevada

- New Jersey

- New Mexico

- New York

- Oregon

- Pennsylvania

- Vermont

- Wyoming

- Washington D.C.

Additionally, there might be provisions in other states for voting without an ID under specific circumstances, like signing an affidavit or using other forms of non-photo identification, but the above states are noted for not requiring ID as per general voter ID laws...

Source:

https://x.com/i/grok/share/4sTBcBNUIi3w9mcz2g3ZV2T2k

Edited by radiogeneris