Kamala Harris trolls Trump as he backs out of debate

shdmn

17 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Uh, that was a debate with a different candidate, who is no longer in the running. I know Kamala is eager to get Joe's money, but she can't get his personal appointments too. Hell, she isn't even the official nominee of her party yet.

Biden wasn't the official nominee either, but Trump debated him. What's the difference?

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

The difference? Biden was the President and the defacto nominee at that point. There were no challengers. So the two sides worked out the details.  Harris is still the uncoronated one. If she wants to debate Trump, she can make a proposal of her own- not just try to piggyback on Biden.   I am sure Trump would be happy to oblige.

Biden was only the presumptive nominee - and so is Harris.  She already has enough delegates to carry the nomination, which is the same situation Biden was in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

So, in other words, you've got nothing. Well, nothing except the usual tiny fisted personal attacks. No way to back up your words with anything but more hot air. 

He uses emojis a lot in all his posts, doesn't that count?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Are you proud of yourself apologizing for convicted felons?  Do you aspire to be just like him?

Something I'd like to hear from all in the maga cult.

If you have kids, would you want your kids to behave like Donald Trump?

His own parents knew something was horribly wrong which is why he was sent away to military school, no bone spurs and all. 

Edited by Jingthing

On 7/27/2024 at 2:26 AM, candide said:

Trump is a coward. He's like those little dogs who always bark. 😀

another dem ploy ..    if she debates Trump and gets trashed beyond all repair,,  they can pull another switche.

Let her be nominated then she can enjoy getting the living crap knocked out of her cackling face

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

23 minutes ago, Luuk Chaai said:

another dem ploy ..    if she debates Trump and gets trashed beyond all repair,,  they can pull another switche.

Let her be nominated then she can enjoy getting the living crap knocked out of her cackling face

Trump the coward will not debate because he is a scared little boy.

• Like 1

Here is what Trump said last night in big letters hanaguma.

After repeating his usual unfounded claims about mail-in voting, Trump launched into an appeal directed at Christian voters. “Christians, get out and vote!” yelled Trump. “Just this time. You won’t have to do it anymore. Four more years. You know what? It’ll be fixed! It’ll be fine! You won’t have to vote anymore, my beautiful Christians. I love you, Christians!” He added, “You gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don’t have to vote again. We’ll have it fixed so good, you’re not gonna have to vote.”

This is just scary.

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1