Jomtien Bus to Suvarnabhumi Airport

I have a flight booked on Tuesday,  flights departs at 12:50 pm

I am travelling from Jomtien,  thinking of taking the Bus,  as anyone  done this trip, arrived on time without any issues,  and did you book your ticket in advanced,  if so,  how far in advanced can you book a ticket ?

you ticket.

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, bondjames007 said:

I have a flight booked on Tuesday,  flights departs at 12:50 pm

I am travelling from Jomtien,  thinking of taking the Bus,  as anyone  done this trip, arrived on time without any issues,  and did you book your ticket in advanced,  if so,  how far in advanced can you book a ticket ?

you ticket.

You can purchase the day before to guarantee a time slot, I'd suggest 9am bus to play it safe.

• Like 2

On 7/27/2024 at 8:36 PM, NickyLouie said:

You can purchase the day before to guarantee a time slot, I'd suggest 9am bus to play it safe.

its about 2 hour travelling time, so 8am would be safer, to allow for check in 3 hours before flight

• Agree 1

Bit late for you now, but if you book online you can reserve a couple of weeks or more in advance from memory. Small surcharge. Just search for “Jomtien to airport bus”.

• Thumbs Up 2

bondjames007  Nothing Secret about the Jomtien Airport bus service.  It is a good service.  Allow 2 hours for travel maybe 2.5 hours at rush hours.

Normally it reaches Subvarnabuhumi in 1 hour 40 minutes.  You can get your ticket on the counter on the day but to be sure of a seat can book 2 days in advance at the kiosk there.   Others have mentioned the on-line facility though I have never used that. I think first bus is 07-00 am then on the hour and the last bus is 21-00 but make your own checks.

• Thanks 1

There's nothing secret about this bus trip, but whatever, I highly recommend it in preference to any other means, other than helicopter, I guess.  Online you can book 30 days in advance.  The service is excellent, both from/to Jomtien and Hua Hin and very reasonably priced.  https://airporthuahinbus.com/