The most sensible comment from a politician "I want them to stop dying"

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

This is irrelevant to your inane comment saying how wonderful USA has been. Russia joined the Allies in 1941 and lost 27m compared to USA's 400,000 - show some respect.

I never said how "wonderful" the USA has been. I have never shown no respect for the USSR in the 1940's..........

You should get your head sorted out and realise your hero Putin is NOW the aggressor over NOTHING........Hypocrite...🙄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RayC said:

Even easier (although extremely unlikely). Russia withdraws its' troops and leaves Ukraine to manage its' own affairs.

I agree... but it doesn't "manage its own affairs" the USA manages them for it - deposing a democratically elected president. Yanukovych had been duly elected in balloting that international observers considered reasonably free and fair—about the best standard one can hope for outside the mature Western democracies. A decent respect for democratic institutions and procedures meant that he ought to be able to serve out his lawful term as president, which would end in 2016.

Nuland noted in a speech to the U.S.-Ukraine Foundation on December 13, 2013, that she had travelled to Ukraine three times in the weeks following the start of the demonstrations. Visiting the Maidan on December 5, 
she handed out cookies to demonstrators and expressed support for their cause.

McCain was worse - he dined with Yanokuvich's opposition leaders and supported his overthrow.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, johng said:

Easy to stop the Ukraine war   just stop sending them money and armaments.

OR: Easy to stop Ukraine democracy.  Just stop sending them money and armaments and it will all be Russia. No need to worry about further expansionist tendencies...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

96% of trade contracts in the Americas are written in USD.

that can't possibly be right since 18% of world trade is conducted by BRICK 

as they say "This does not compute" 

And don't worry about my IQ in financial decisions I use many  different sources. it is the only way to triangulate the truth. 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

This is irrelevant to your inane comment saying how wonderful USA has been. Russia joined the Allies in 1941 and lost 27m compared to USA's 400,000 - show some respect.

It's difficult to respect a military whose strategy in WWII was to throw undertrained and ill-equipped conscripts into battle. By official Soviet estimates, 8.7 million soldiers killed. And they were defending Mother Russia.

It becomes even more difficult to have respect when the same strategy is used invading another country, by command of a murderer, poisoner, and thief.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

USA started this conflict with Nuland and McCain - I have explained this many times but you are too ignorant to understand it. 

I thought Putin started the war to denazify Uakine.   Or to save the people of Donbas.   Or his ever changing narrative. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

He had 4 years to stop the eastern  expansion of Nato. instead he transfer millions of dollars worth  of weapons.

Now he comes to the dance?

Putin managed to further expand NATO.  

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, sirineou said:

that can't possibly be right since 18% of world trade is conducted by BRICK 

as they say "This does not compute" 

And don't worry about my IQ in financial decisions I use many  different sources. it is the only way to triangulate the truth. 

I did say 79% of rest of world trade was in USD, which leaves plenty of room for your 18%

Try reading my posts more slowly next time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

Ted I agree - 100%

Please research the history - the USA caused the overthrow of the elected president and interfered, as they do all over our world. Ask yourself, "Why didn't the USA allow Ukraine to pick who they wanted?" before jumping in with "It's Ukraine's decision" when you mean "It's America's decision".

None of this excuses Putin's invasion of Ukraine.   

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, BobBKK said:

It goes back a very long way. Professor Sachs and Professor Mearsheimer have lots of videos annent this. It all started with USA meddling - as do many confilicts.

Putin sent his little green men into the Donbas.  

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

It goes back a very long way. Professor Sachs and Professor Mearsheimer have lots of videos annent this. It all started with USA meddling - as do many confilicts.

LOL. you don't think Russia and China have been meddling since last century?

Edited by Lacessit
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, connda said:

That is a problem, and like I've said: "There isn't any difference between Democrats or Republicans, including Trump, in the US Two-Party DuopolyTM.

trigger time. cue someone showing you stats and links to how their guy is so much better. you are clearly a trumper. get help. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

It's difficult to respect a military whose strategy in WWII was to throw undertrained and ill-equipped conscripts into battle. By official Soviet estimates, 8.7 million soldiers killed. And they were defending Mother Russia.

It becomes even more difficult to have respect when the same strategy is used invading another country, by command of a murderer, poisoner, and thief.

No need for you to respect a military which seemed doomed to losing but which contained and ultimately repelled a more experienced and stronger force by giving everything their country had to offer.

But maybe, just maybe, you have the gray matter to realize if not for Russia throwing their population into the meat grinder, their is very little hope that the Allies would have saved Europe from fascism.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

LOL. you don't think Russia and China have been meddling since last century?

You don't think USA has been meddling all over the world for longer?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BobBKK said:

The USA is the aggressor all over the world, constantly interfering in our countries, particularly in Ukraine. I'm surprised you don't research at least a tad. Still, that's Tommy Robinson supporters for you  :cowboy:

I think most in the the US wish they didn't always have to fix other countries issues. It's blatantly obvious that the USA attempts have failed miserably in most instances since WWII.  Have a feeling Ukraine will be another failure. 

Russia isn't the power they once were but why keep poking at  a diminished power that has anger issues.  Europe's GDP is comparable to the USA.  Why can't Europe deal with Russia being it borders Europe?

Edited by atpeace
  • Love It 1

6 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Accurate - they all have, but not like, the USA, which has 800 military bases.

Russia has  21

Sound balanced? 

Can only imagine the terror that the world would experience if Russia had 800.  Terrifying!!!!

• Like 1

The context is important.

Trump lies constantly.

The context is that Trump wants to surrender to his idol Putin and he has no issue with Ukraine become a slave state of Russ. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Accurate - they all have, but not like, the USA, which has 800 military bases.

Russia has  21

Sound balanced? 

You seem to know so much about the Russians. Are you one? And if so why are you not in Russia? Or are you one of those trolls paid by Russia to influence social media? I really do wonder because you posts reveal an in dept understanding of the worlds affairs as seen by the Russian propaganda machine.

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1