Which members do you think are Russian/Chinese/NK etc bots?

41 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

and of course everything you're told about Russia,Putin and his evil doing s is 100% true, the west doesn't have a propaganda machine. they just tell you the truth?

I don't listen to the "west". I have my own worldview. Of course all governments "lie" 

Now other than shooting down a civilian airliner, poisoning/jailing critics, a sight of Kossacks beating punk rock girrlz in the street with stock-whips and illegal invasions....

Please tell us  one good thing Putin has accomplished for the Russian people?

80 million plus Americans have been completely co-opted by Kremlin propaganda and will be voting for Putin's stooge, Donald J Trump  in November, without Russia firing a shot against the US.

That I admit, is really quite an accomplishment.

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

I don't listen to the "west". I have my own worldview. Of course all governments "lie" 

Now other than shooting down a civilian airliner, poisoning/jailing critics, a sight of Kossacks beating punk rock girrlz in the street with stock-whips and illegal invasions....

Please tell us  one good thing Putin has accomplished for the Russian people?

80 million plus Americans have been completely co-opted by Kremlin propaganda and will be voting for Putin's stooge, Donald J Trump  in November, without Russia firing a shot against the US.

That I admit, is really quite an accomplishment.

'iI don't listen to the "west". I have my own worldview. Of course all governments "lie" ... proceeds to write 6 lines of western propaganda

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Still waiting for that “one good thing” Putin accomplished for his people.

He must be doing a really great job winning all those free elections and fairly dismissing criticism in open debate. 

Bye bye, Ivan.

and who told you that..... the bbc, cnn, the guardian?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, frank83628 said:

and of course everything you're told about Russia,Putin and his evil doing s is 100% true, the west doesn't have a propaganda machine. they just tell you the truth?

Man, I think it is not a good idea to appear in a boxing ring without any preparations. These guys - Americans - they have a journalist or media company in every little wickiup of this world. This is a very impressive power which allow them to decide what is true and what is not. Even in Russia, they control almost everything. Do you think RT is telling you the truth? Haha. Margarita Simonian studied in USA and in fact is an US foreign agent.
To bring order to our own country(ies) first would be much better idea.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, zmisha said:

Man, I think it is not a good idea to appear in a boxing ring without any preparations. These guys - Americans - they have a journalist or media company in every little wickiup of this world. This is a very impressive power which allow them to decide what is true and what is not. Even in Russia, they control almost everything. Do you think RT is telling you the truth? Haha. Margarita Simonian studied in USA and in fact is an US foreign agent.

Well volunteered.

not a strong shilling, but you’ve done your best to earn yours.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2024 at 6:44 PM, frank83628 said:

there are no contradictions in anything i said.

there are many that support Putin, just not in your western media bubble. He isn't going anywhere,  so get used to it!!

oh wow, the dreaded hitler comparison, you know it's been used so often on anyone with a difference of opinion that it no longer carries any weight, i just highlights you as a weak liberal sheep.

Yes, he's not going anywhere, because anyone who opposes him dies.  I suppose you're also in favor of people being able to vote?

Sure there are contradictions -- "against war" and yet you support someone who repeatedly invades or creates separate ethic states when his neighbors dare disagree with him.  You have a strange way of opposing war.

"Sheep"?  And YOU'RE criticizing me for using what you think is a trite epithet?  "LIBERAL"?  Ditto.  The new Right accuses anyone of being "LIBERAL!" who doesn't agree with them.  If you knew ANYTHING about me other than I think Putin is a monstrous, murderous dictator opposed who must be stopped (which in itself is not a liberal stance), you'd never accuse me of that.  Besides, who cares?  Attack the idea, not the individual.

Finally, the Hitler comparison works extremely well and I will continue to use it.  1) Your man-crush is the one who CONSTANTLY appeals to World War 2.  I lived in Russia 2019-2022 and was there when the war started.  He purposefully, continuously appealed to the "Great Patriotic War" to justify his invasion.  2) The war he started is indeed the largest in Europe since Hitler himself.  3) He has used the exact same justifications for his invasion and his previous occupations of parts of Ukraine as Hitler did.  4) He is an dictator who sends his opponents to concentration camps, if he doesn't kill them first.  And sometimes he kills them in the gulags.  5)  He makes the same blood and soil claims Hitler did.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, zmisha said:

Even in Russia, they control almost everything. Do you think RT is telling you the truth? Haha. Margarita Simonian studied in USA and in fact is an US foreign agent.

Pretty astonishing claims, zmisha.  I'm about as immersed in Russian agitprop as anyone here -- much more so, in fact -- and even I've never heard that American controls everything in Russia.  You're beyond tinfoil hat status, amigo.

18 hours ago, zmisha said:

If the Americans think they are controlling RT someone needs sacking.

Edited by Will B Good
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ChicagoExpat said:

Pretty astonishing claims, zmisha.  I'm about as immersed in Russian agitprop as anyone here -- much more so, in fact -- and even I've never heard that American controls everything in Russia.  You're beyond tinfoil hat status, amigo.

Immediately after the start of the Special Military Operation in 2022, many journalists made an honest public confession to protect themselves from prosecution in the future. They told the Russian people that they had undergone special training in the United States and were taught how to overthrow the government in Russia. The head of RT, Margarita Simonyan, said that she does not know a single editor of a major media outlet who did not undergo special training in the United States. In fact, in Russia, it is impossible to become an editor of a major media outlet without the approval of the Americans. What do you think the job of spies and foreign agents is? Obviously, they do not shout about how they love America. They say patriotic words about Russia. But at the same time, their job is to protect the United States. For example, RT will say that the Belgorod region of Russia was shelled from the territory of Ukraine. But in order to protect America, RT will not say that this was done directly by American military personnel. When discussing a nuclear strike, RT will mention European countries and try to explain that the Americans should not be touched under any circumstances - while making the most patriotic arguments, no one will suspect anything amiss.

16 hours ago, zmisha said:

Immediately after the start of the Special Military Operation in 2022, many journalists made an honest public confession to protect themselves from prosecution in the future. They told the Russian people that they had undergone special training in the United States and were taught how to overthrow the government in Russia. The head of RT, Margarita Simonyan, said that she does not know a single editor of a major media outlet who did not undergo special training in the United States. In fact, in Russia, it is impossible to become an editor of a major media outlet without the approval of the Americans. What do you think the job of spies and foreign agents is? Obviously, they do not shout about how they love America. They say patriotic words about Russia. But at the same time, their job is to protect the United States. For example, RT will say that the Belgorod region of Russia was shelled from the territory of Ukraine. But in order to protect America, RT will not say that this was done directly by American military personnel. When discussing a nuclear strike, RT will mention European countries and try to explain that the Americans should not be touched under any circumstances - while making the most patriotic arguments, no one will suspect anything amiss.

I was living in Moscow when Russia started its war (fixed that for you).  I don't remember any of these confessions.  That special training sounds exciting!

So, Russia is one of the most paranoid countries on earth when it comes to "foreign spies!" and it is run by a dictator with absolute power who doesn't hesitate to kill his opponents, or if he's feeling good that day, send them instead to gulag on trumped up charges.  It is surprising to me that Putin would put up with an entire state-controlled media controlled by his enemies.  While he has killed and jailed many journalists, you're claiming the rest are American spies.

Why does he put up with this?

It's really sad how Russia has turned out..

I visited Russia several times after the collapse of the USSR and St Petersburg is one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen.

I thought at the time Russia was going to become a vibrant part of a democratic Europe.

Well couldn't have been more wrong with that could I?

Turn's out it became a mafia State, and in some ways I think it's worse than the old communist USSR, since is a one 'man' State, subject to his volatile state of mind.

I'll add China. I lived in China at the end of the 90's early 2000's just as they were joining the WTO. I thought back then, as may did, China would end up looking like Hong Kong.

Of course fast forward and Hong Kong now looks like any other mainland Chinese city

Xi and Putin are made from the same cloth

Troubled times my friends

Edited by GinBoy2

9 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Economics Explained is an economics channel on Youtube.

He ranks economies. China is high on the list.

image.png.d9403aba6132d4411a9d369ca6e43be9.png

You have a point? Without actually viewing the utube video it's likely just gdp. Of course China has a high gdp. It's essentially a slave state where most citizens are very low paid with a low standard of living. Never invented anything. Only stole and copied tech.

8 hours ago, ChicagoExpat said:

I was living in Moscow when Russia started its war (fixed that for you).  I don't remember any of these confessions.

So you can speak Russian? If so, you can easily find, for example, this video on YouTube (in Russian) - "Симоньян о своей учебе в США и чему учат российских журналистов в Америке".

1 minute ago, zmisha said:

So you can speak Russian? If so, you can easily find, for example, this video on YouTube (in Russian) - "Симоньян о своей учебе в США и чему учат российских журналистов в Америке".

Simonyan about his studies in the USA and what Russian journalists are taught in America."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Simonyan about his studies in the USA and what Russian journalists are taught in America."

Exactly! In this video she talked about how she was taught to hate Putin. Was she a good student? Let's check. Let's open the RT page on the main Russian social network Vkontakte https://vk.com/rt_russian and write a comment there with the word Putin in Russian - Путин (you can simply copy/paste)  .... and ... you message will be deleted immediately by the system.

On 8/2/2024 at 8:10 AM, 2baht said:

Why ignore anyone?.....I like watching people makes fools of themselves

It is just words on a forum though. I exposed lots of false claims then the same people keep telling more lies. 

1 hour ago, zmisha said:

Exactly! In this video she talked about how she was taught to hate Putin. Was she a good student? Let's check. Let's open the RT page on the main Russian social network Vkontakte https://vk.com/rt_russian and write a comment there with the word Putin in Russian - Путин (you can simply copy/paste)  .... and ... you message will be deleted immediately by the system.

You think censorship of anything about putin on a Russian social network is done by the US? You must have been educated in Russia. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, susanlea said:

It is just words on a forum though. I exposed lots of false claims then the same people keep telling more lies. 

You, for instance.........🤕

• Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, gargamon said:

You think censorship of anything about putin on a Russian social network is done by the US? You must have been educated in Russia. 

I think censorship of anything about Putin on RT official page is done because its owner learned well what she said she was taught in America (to hate Putin).

Edited by zmisha

36 minutes ago, zmisha said:

I think censorship of anything about Putin on RT official page is done because its owner learned well what she said she was taught in America (to hate Putin).

The propaganda is strong in this one, young master.

Your logic is even flawed. If the owner was taught to hate putin, why wouldn't she allow good info about him to be posted. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, save the frogs said:

Economics Explained is an economics channel on Youtube.

He ranks economies. China is high on the list.

image.png.d9403aba6132d4411a9d369ca6e43be9.png

As a Z-Russian I like this list because Texas California and New York are countries outside the US here. Russians would always ready to help them to defend their borders.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, zmisha said:

As a Z-Russian I like this list because Texas California and New York are countries outside the US here. Russians would always ready to help them to defend their borders.

It's a GDP ranking idiot. No Russia in that list.

GDP measures the monetary value of final goods and services—that is, those that are bought by the final user—produced in a country or state in a given period of time

• Like 1

On 8/9/2024 at 7:19 AM, ChicagoExpat said:

So, Russia is one of the most paranoid countries on earth when it comes to "foreign spies!" and it is run by a dictator with absolute power who doesn't hesitate to kill his opponents, or if he's feeling good that day, send them instead to gulag on trumped up charges. 

If he does not hesitate to kill his opponents as you said, I can`t understand why doesn`t he reduce the number of his opponents by launching nukes to, for example, Chicago. This would reduce the number of opponents by 2.66M in several minutes for sure. In fact we see that the opponents on the other side of the ocean are discussing whether to allow bombing Moscow or not and the "dictator" even do not think to do something on the territory of the opponents. 

Edited by zmisha