Harris Confronts Trump’s Remarks on Her Identity with Calls for Unity and Respect

Social Media

4 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Trump did a great job at this event.

I would encourage him to do more interviews like this.

That was very brave of him.

Bit early in the morning....but still love a dose of heavy sarcasm even at this time.....well done....555

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tug said:

Now frank don’t get your undies in a knot…I’ve allways defended the presidents results nato ,drug prices,infrastructure and on and on still do he’s done a remarkable job the part you are leaving out is I’ve always said we all want a younger more dynamic candidate well guess what we do!and I would pick Joe Biden over trump anytime anyway that hasn’t changed.now trumps the old one get used to it 

yeah right, age didn't matter when it came to Biden, now he's gone its a thing...flip-flop flip-flop!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

What is the point of all this?

Do blacks only make politics for blacks and whites for whites and women for women and gays for gays or how does that work.

I thought they are all Americans and should all make politics for all Americans and America.

It seems many over there make a problem out of something which shouldn't be a problem. 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Trump did a great job at this event.

I would encourage him to do more interviews like this.

That was very brave of him.

Maybe just you but not Republicans in general. Most contacted by Politico felt flat-out distraught by what they perceived as a self-inflicted wound not only for Trump but also for Republicans down the ballot. 
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/republicans-freak-over-trump-race-142733632.html

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Some Republicans—those not aligned with Trump—publicly slammed Trump’s attacks. Former Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan, who is now a Senate candidate, said it’s “unacceptable and abhorrent to attack Vice President Harris or anyone’s racial identity.” “The American people deserve better,” he wrote on X, a sentiment shared by Harris in her own denunciation of the attack.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/republicans-freak-over-trump-race-142733632.html

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tug said:

Ooh I dono I wish trump to continue to show what an obtuse rasist geriatric fool that he is please more trump don’t be shy let the ugly shine through so all are reminded just how unfit you are!!

I hope he comes up with a nickname that might do the trick.

13 minutes ago, Tug said:

Ooh I dono I wish trump to continue to show what an obtuse rasist geriatric fool that he is please more trump don’t be shy let the ugly shine through so all are reminded just how unfit you are!!

Talking about race and identity is not racist

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Yes, it's odd ........ they profess to want a black president but don't offer up any black candidates.

Whats weird is she goes in front of audiences with pandering of dialects!

She’s  a fake , a phony , a Social justice activists !

• Confused 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, proton said:

Right, you don't hear Trump banging on about being part Scots all the time, she is just pandering for votes and identifying to those where she will get the most from. She used to be Indian, now black maybe Irish next year on St Paddys day. She's about 30% black, 50% Indian. Nice that she's a Hindu, she will need those 50 gods helping her get elected.

She is a Baptist. Trump is is a German Scot. Trump is a Bavarian word for drum. 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Tug said:

Trump is a one trick pony. He is not discipline to made change. The only upside is that he will excite his own base with his racist rhetoric. Rest just aghast with his vile behavior. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Caldera said:

Black, Indian, or Black Indian - it really shouldn't have any relevance whatsoever. 

It didn't.  Until Biden announced that over 90% of the US population was not even being considered for the VP slot.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

It didn't.  Until Biden announced that over 90% of the US population was not even being considered for the VP slot.

Serious question.....not the usual....... where's your evidence....no I didn't think so........but, where does he or how did he discount 90%....I'm assuming the 90% is white caucasians?

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I don't care who wins the election.

And I refuse to vote in any election unless they provide a 'no suitable candidate' box for me to tick and for them to count.

As for Donald Trump, not a suitable candidate IMHO same as Ms. Harris.

There are myriad ways to spoil one's ballot, and these spoiled ballots are recorded and recognized as "protest votes". 

Just like some people would rather behave like toddlers and "hold their breath until they turn blue", your choosing to not vote will be just as effective. Can you give us an example of which individual (from either party or non-affiliated) within the USA would get your vote should they run? Or haven't they got someone odious enough for you?

• Thumbs Up 2