Woke Olympics proves the world really has gone (lady)Ga Ga.

Why do the wierdos seem to be so triggered and threatened by gay people?  The opening ceremonies were not my cup of tea (with the exception of Gojira) but I didn't feel like the world was coming to an end because of it either. 🤦‍♂️

but-shes-taller-than-the-girl-she-beat-hows-that-possible-v0-7tr6klf849gd1 - Copy.png

Edited by shdmn

20 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

A test from the International Boxing Association's (IBA) confirmed that Khelif's was proven to have XY chromosomes [male] and failed the gender test.

The IOC did not accept these results and simply went along with Khelif's gender as per-passport.

Its not Anti-trans to suggest a person with XY chromosomes is not a a woman - its basic science. 

More concerning is if this athlete were to kill a female in the ring due their excessive power, as proven with elevated levels of testosterone - there would be outrage, this is dangerous to all the other competing female athletes.

This is a complex issue because Khelif was reportedly born as a female but has a condition called DSD - Differences of Sex Development.... that makes her neither wholly a man, or wholly a female.

BUT... these differences make her naturally more powerful and to have an competitive advantage over other 'normal females' and this un-levels the playing field and makes a sport like boxing very dangerous for other females. 

While it can be considered mean, Khelif's does not meet the requirements to perform as a female in physical competition - though for all other intents and purposes I think it would be fine for society to accept her as a female if she so wishes. 

Well said, 

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

But you haven't proven they're males!!!!!

It's been widely reported that the tests conducted by the IBA proved that they were both genetically male (XY). To deny that at this point would be pure solipsism or gaslighting.

Maybe I'm a bit thick but I surmise the reason that we have segregation in toilets, changing rooms, prisons and sports is due to biology, not how people feel, dress or act.

Personally, I don't believe we should have segregation by sex in sport. Why should the best woman have more money and fame than the second best man?

It's sexist and outdated.

41 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

They are not trans.

They are women.

They cleared to compete by the IOC.

They are now victims of a right wing culture wars just because of their looks.

And their Y chromosome and high testosterone levels that only men have. Why do you keep ignoring they DNA tested as males

Edited by Pattaya57
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

But you haven't proven they're males!!!!!

That's true, however, only because the IOC is not doing tests that would prove it or is not making the tests it does public knowledge. Pretty hard to prove it if the tests are hidden by the IOC.

Maybe Khelif is a biological woman, all appearances notwithstanding, however, there are failed tests in the past, and the tests used by the IOC and the results should be made public before women have to face Khelif. 

48 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

And their Y chromosome and high testosterone levels that only men have. Why do you keep ignoring they DNA tested as males

Then you have to accept transgenders with small penises and low estrogen as women to. I is a bit more complicated than so, and very delicate to be used as controversies in politics. 

Edited by Hummin

The world has gone mad.

Allowing a man (XY) in woman's sport because they don't want to offend him, he identifies as a woman.

What's happening, how did it all go so wrong?

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

The world has gone mad.

Allowing a man (XY) in woman's sport because they don't want to offend him, he identifies as a woman.

Before you know it there could eventually be men dressing up as women all over Thailand.

Edited by shdmn
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Before you know it there could eventually be men dressing up as women all over Thailand.

That doesn't bother me, to each their own, it happens everywhere. 

But it's unfair a man (XY) can compete in woman's sport against woman (XX). 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Before you know it, there will be ladyboys competing against men in Muay Thai.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

The world has gone mad.

She has a womb, right? 

2 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

The IOC in charge of the Olympics questions the test done by that other body which they don't recognize.

People want to make this black and white and milk it as culture wars type thing.

There is more to it than that.

Be fair. 

6 hours ago, shdmn said:

I think it's hilarious that the wierdos got all triggered because they thought the opening ceremonies were too gay.  😂

image.gif.614a7dbbc7c189caa8e56d889ba94ef7.gif

weirdos meaning cardinals and bishops from all over the world? Seems that also are in an uproar over the ladyboy depiction of the Last Supper. 

42 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The IOC in charge of the Olympics questions the test done by that other body which they don't recognize.

People want to make this black and white and milk it as culture wars type thing.

There is more to it than that.

Be fair. 

Man and woman are clearly identified by chromosomes. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You don't actually know if she's a man. 

If a woman looks manly, does that mean she's a man?

If a man looks feminine, does that mean he's a woman?

Mark Spitz was born with a perfect swimmer's body.

Should he have been excluded from competing?

I well understand the debate about trans people in sports.

This isn't that, is it?

My understanding is that the IOC has totally rejected the previous rejection of the two controversial athletes as bogus. 

Everyone wants fairness.

But you also need to be fair to all athletes too, including ones that don't look right to you.

Reports read like possibly the test at the World Champs was the first chromosome test they ever had.

My guess is they were born intersex and it was easiest to classify them as female because the works downstairs looked more female than male......the "Identification Charts" show some pretty freaky stuff.

We would all need to know what the actual criteria were during the inspection at their birth.......quite possibly only a visual inspection.

It would not be strange if everybody concerned found it more convenient not to make waves

if the persons intersex status was indeed privately acknowledged at some time during their life prior to the WC chromosome test.

Anybody know if the WC tests were indeed the persons first?

Fun Facts for transgender obsessed Neanderthals:

"Do you have both male and female reproductive organs?

Some intersex people have both testes and ovaries. You may be able to get pregnant on your own, if you also have a uterus. However, if you have testes, they may be releasing more testosterone than would be optimal for conception and pregnancy.

If you have both testes and ovaries and are having trouble becoming pregnant, we may remove the testicular tissue. We may also recommend hormone therapy to increase your chances of ovulating and becoming pregnant."

https://www.ocfertility.com/blog/im-intersex-can-i-have-a-baby

Edited by Enoon

4 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Genetics is clearly identified by chromosomes. 

Funny.

The anti woke fanatics are always saying its about genitals at birth.

Khelif born a girl with a vagina, NOT at transgender person, has her gender at birth ID on her passport  -- FEMALE.

This isn't black and white folks.

Don't act like it is for political game playing.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Enoon said:

Reports read like possibly the test at the World Champs was the first chromosome test they ever had.

My guess is they were born intersex and it was easiest to classify them as female because the works downstairs looked more female than male......the "Identification Charts" show some pretty freaky stuff.

We would all need to know what the actual criteria were during the inspection at their birth.......quite possibly only a visual inspection.

It would not be strange if everybody concerned found it more convenient not to make waves

if the persons intersex status was indeed privately acknowledged at some time during their life prior to the WC chromosome test.

Anybody know if the WC tests were indeed the persons first?

Some intersex people have both testes and ovaries. You may be able to get pregnant on your own, if you also have a uterus. However, if you have testes, they may be releasing more testosterone than would be optimal for conception and pregnancy.

If you have both testes and ovaries and are having trouble becoming pregnant, we may remove the testicular tissue. We may also recommend hormone therapy to increase your chances of ovulating and becoming pregnant."

My information does not indicate that she was born intersex.

12 minutes ago, Enoon said:

Ladyboys do this all the time, it's an illusion, a trick, any man can perform this magic trick, doctors perform surgery. 

Cut of the penis surgery is common 

It doesn't make this man magically a female. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Funny.

The anti woke fanatics are always saying its about genitals at birth.

Khelif born a girl with a vagina, NOT at transgender person, has her gender at birth ID on her passport  -- FEMALE.

This isn't black and white folks.

Don't act like it is for political game playing.

Why complicate things, look at the problems it's causing. 

KISS 

Keep it simple, determine sex by chromosomes 

It's how it's always been. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

Just now, SAFETY FIRST said:

Why complicate things, look at the problems it's causing. 

KISS 

You don't know what the IOC has done about this but we do know the IOC does not recognize the body that previously disqualified based on chromosomes.

You want to be fair, don't you?

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Its not Anti-trans to suggest a person with XY chromosomes is not a a woman - its basic science. 

Basic, in the sense of not being accurate, yes. 

It is the SRY gene (normally attached to the Y chromosome) which dictates sexual development. Sometimes this gene mutates, and sometimes can even be found attached to the X chromosome (see Swyer syndrome below).

You do not need to read advanced biology books to discover this - the 'basic science' can be found even on superficial sites such as Wikipedia - 'In some instances, a seemingly normal female with a vagina, cervix, and ovaries has XY chromosomes, but the SRY gene has been shut down'.

4 hours ago, Pattaya57 said:

And their Y chromosome and high testosterone levels that only men have.

I appreciate you may have been taught the basic science of XX and XY chromosome at school, but it is an oversimplification. There are many variations, including XX Male (de la Chapelle syndrome); XXY (Klinefelter syndrome); XXX Trisomy and XY female (Swyer syndrome).

In the latter case, Swyer syndrome, the phenotype is completely female, with existing tubes, vagina, and various grades of uterus hypoplasia ranging from severe to mild underdevelopment. Pregnancy and successful birth have been recorded, albeit rarely as an egg donation is required (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5885995/).

Furthermore, women who have  Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (as examples) can have very high levels of testosterone.

21 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Never heard of a man XY that has a womb. 

Where does it say that? 

See above. 

20 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Genetics is clearly identified by chromosomes. 

See above.

6 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

It's not how it has always been. This is ignorance being parroted as scientific fact.

That being said, in a sport as aggressive as boxing, there has to be a better duty of care. If there is a wild difference in testosterone levels then the mismatch is akin to a lightweight fighting a heavyweight. 

Edited by Pickwick
typos

11 minutes ago, Enoon said:

fun fact. do you really believe that the majority of trans athletes fall into this small category you present here ? your comment could of been done without the smear/slander.