Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

2 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Maga cult members are sheeple.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/20/trump-tax-bill-savings-analysis

Trump will personally save up to $15m under tax bill, analysis finds
This article is more than 6 years old

Jared Kushner will save up to $12m, while five other members of Trump’s inner circle will also see benefits worth millions of dollars

2017 :cheesy:

Just now, Roo Island said:

Maga cult members are sheeple.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/20/trump-tax-bill-savings-analysis

Trump will personally save up to $15m under tax bill, analysis finds
This article is more than 6 years old

Jared Kushner will save up to $12m, while five other members of Trump’s inner circle will also see benefits worth millions of dollars

How is he going to save $15M in taxes? I thought all the leftists here were claiming he was broke, which is it? 

Too funny 

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

How is he going to save $15M in taxes? I thought all the leftists here were claiming he was broke, which is it? 

Too funny 

They stole 500m from him and tried to shoot him. 

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, susanlea said:

They never win. Average time for ko is 90 seconds.

The Jake Paul of AN. 😂

A winner in his own mind, and not afraid to publicize it.  

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, susanlea said:

Trump rallies peaceful

Msm spews up hate

"Poisoning the blood of our country" is not an expression of hate. I suppose doublethink is a necessary function for his supporters.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

"Poisoning the blood of our country" is not an expression of hate. I suppose doublethink is a necessary function for his supporters.

So, it is your position that fentanyl is good for the blood of our (not your) county? 

15 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Apple shares getting hammered

Harris is so good not

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Oh I just saw you were dreaming of a sphincter. Chicken is one of those LBCDRT things? Obviously, your trans agenda is opposed by Trump and 70% of Americans.

And evidence for your 70% claim?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Buffet sold 50%. Clearly no confidence in Harris clown show.

IIRC Buffet is on record saying Trump is a poor businessman. Cites his multiple bankruptcies.

• Like 2

On 8/3/2024 at 10:21 AM, watthong said:

After getting sharpnel on his ear, Trump seems pretty shaken, I do sympathize.

Given his already fragile mental state prior, and  the kind of public "performances" exhibited since do you think he will still be standing *** physically, if not mentally *** when November comes around? Or they will have to pump him with formaldehyde to prop him up on Election Day? He's already looking hanging on by the skin of his teeth these days. poor geezer.

Don't feed the troll, guys.

On 8/3/2024 at 12:39 PM, Jingthing said:

He's been insane for a long time, so if you mean will his sanity last, of course not.

Physically, yeah probably.

But anything can happen. 

IF it comes to pass that the polls are so devastating that it points to a blow out landslide for the democrats for the presidency, house, and senate and he feels there is zero chance to win or be close, then I think he might try to flee the country to dodge prison.

If he thinks it will be close (which is probably still the most likely result) he'll stay and try to incite a civil war to take power if he loses narrowly. 

He is a sociopath and completely transactional. 

He will try to get the best possible deal he can. If it looks like he cant possibly win, he as you said" will try to leverage what support he has to  extort some sort of a deal under the threat that if a deal is not made he would cause trouble.

As disappointing as it is to many, including me, trump will never see a day of jail. As unfair as it is, Jail is not for the rich and powerful.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, DualSportBiker said:

The trend lines for both red and blue sections are pretty much the same angle. There are many countries around the world that have yet to refill jobs lost in '21, so it can be argued that getting them back, then moving on at the same pace as before is a solid acheivment...

image.png

Where did you find this graph of disinformation?

2 hours ago, Roo Island said:

The rich are supporting Trump. He's the one who cut their taxes last time, including his own. Stunning anyone is ok with it

Define the rich. 

Given his already fragile mental state prior, and  the kind of public "performances" exhibited since do you think he will still be standing *** physically, if not mentally *** when November comes around? Or they will have to pump him with formaldehyde to prop him up on Election Day? He's already looking hanging on by the skin of his teeth these days. poor geezer.

Of course the alternative is Karma Chameleon who changes colour depending on the venue... God help America if you have four years of her and the loony left.

3 minutes ago, mogandave said:

It is interesting that the left claims all Trump supporters are stupid, and also claim that the rich all support Trump. 

Durrell a  bunch of rich people are lining up to support Harris.  What planet is the OP from? 

Are you advocating for his assassination?  Sort of sounds like it.  As will no doubt about 1/3 of the AN members on this forum who will be writing that "Trump is Hitler" and "Trump will put all Lefties in concentration camps" and "Trump needs to be stopped by any means.....". 

They you cheer when an attempted assassination takes place and trivialize Trump getting shot as "getting sharpnel on his ear" which has be formally discredited by the FBI, and yet is still perpetuated by those of you who believe that violence is Ok, because wouldn't be Ok if you went back in time and assassinated Hitler, and now "Trump is Hitler."  "The end justifies the means," which is funny because that kind of thinking comes right out of Fascism and totalitarianism - as does condoning and encouraging political violence.

:angry: "This post doesn't advocate violence!"

Yeah - it does.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, mogandave said:

It is interesting that the left claims all Trump supporters are stupid, and also claim that the rich all support Trump. 

They why do billionaires vote Democrat? Bigger handouts

• Agree 1