Mass Arrests Follow Violent Far-Right Demonstrations Across the UK

Social Media

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Why are you asking me that daft question when I have already stated his parents were migrants.........

Are you fishing for me to say something about immigrants and terrorists you protect on here.....?  🤕

Yes the murder’s parents where immigrants.

The murderer however was not. in the UK and therefore not an immigrant.

Why is accepting the fact the murderer is not an immigrant so difficult?

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

4 minutes ago, rocketboy2 said:

It's slightly better than listening to your brain farts.

Some people in power need to go in the uk,  they have failed the uk people so bad.

Times are a changing.

But some broken records,  still carry on spouting :coffee1:

You obviously missed the election.

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes the murder’s parents where immigrants.

The murderer however was not. in the UK and therefore not an immigrant.

Why is accepting the fact the murderer is not an immigrant so difficult?

What on earth are you on about.................:unsure:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dear Triangle said:

The rioters don't care about this distinction. They will often lump all non white people in with immigrants, some will say that certain non whites are ok, the truth is that many are convinced that white people are being outnumbered and erased and that they must do something about it.

So the fact that the suspect is not an immigrant makes little difference, he's not white and in their eyes should not be in the uk. They don't care about the little girls or their families. If they did they would not have behaved as they have. They just needed a reason to kick off.

Come on.

kon.PNG

• Haha 1

So what is this about? Immigration?

Maybe western govts should have done more to encourage people to have larger families.

Like not force both the husband and wife to work full-time jobs to pay off a mortgage. Make life more affordable.

Then people in the west would have had a much higher birth rate and there wouldn't be a need for mass immigration. 

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Kier Starmer is responding to this coordinated threat to law and order exactly as should do.

Many on the political right aren’t happy about that.

There is no problem with Kier Starmer's line on the thuggery (much of it co-ordinated by extreme right wing groups) in some of our cities.I believe he has the country behind him but there is no escaping the selective indignation involved.

If some on what you describe as the political right draw attention to the application of different standards that seems completely legitimate.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Then people in the west would have had a much higher birth rate and there wouldn't be a need for mass immigration. 

there's no need for mass immigration full stop.

we were doing just fine for thousands of years without it.

remember the british empire?

bob.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Kier Starmer is responding to this coordinated threat to law and order exactly as should do.

Many on the political right aren’t happy about that.

So responding with "crickets when it's muslims is the correct response? How do you defend that?

crickets.png

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

Or this lady. Thick as mince.

Well there weren't enough lifeboats, so by today's standards there were too many on board.

2 minutes ago, mokwit said:

So responding with "crickets when it's muslims is the correct response? How do you defend that?

crickets.png

it's indefensible mate.

enough is enough!!

bob.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jayboy said:

There is no problem with Kier Starmer's line on the thuggery (much of it co-ordinated by extreme right wing groups) in some of our cities.I believe he has the country behind him but there is no escaping the selective indignation involved.

If some on what you describe as the political right draw attention to the application of different standards that seems completely legitimate.

Your assumptions match Starmer's. Have you got your holiday booked too?

39 minutes ago, simple1 said:

the disturbances are being organised by identified  Far Right activists

So if they know who they are they must have arrested them or there will be arrests soon/ Can you give us the names? Though not. Maybe not listen so much to 'Hope not Hate' which is a "charity" paying its execs more than MP's. Brendan Cox was/is on over a hundred grand a year.

39 minutes ago, simple1 said:

as well as  meeting current criteria e.g. violent anti immigration  / anti Muslim protest. 

There was me thinking it was an anti murdering of little girls by a man with a knife protests. I know what you are going to tell me, but it is ironic isn't it? after all those Islamic stabbings, the one that sets off riots may not be Islam related, maybe if there had not been so many similar frenzied attacks by Islamists previously this might not have happened.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It’s very simple.

Do you accept that the murderer is not an migrant?

Why ask me a daft question, are your marbles OK...........:unsure:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Why dodge the question?

Why ask the question, when I have posted nothing in relation to it. 

I know protecting immigrants is your thing, but baiting me in some way is not going to work...🤫

1 minute ago, transam said:

Why ask the question, when I have posted nothing in relation to it. 

I know protecting immigrants is your thing, but baiting me in some way is not going to work...🤫

Because you were early insisting on posting all the facts.

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Dear Triangle said:

The rioters don't care about this distinction. They will often lump all non white people in with immigrants, some will say that certain non whites are ok, the truth is that many are convinced that white people are being outnumbered and erased and that they must do something about it.

So the fact that the suspect is not an immigrant makes little difference, he's not white and in their eyes should not be in the uk. They don't care about the little girls or their families. If they did they would not have behaved as they have. They just needed a reason to kick off.

And they are the most ardent supporters of the English football team.

13 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Why dodge the question?

Because that is what he does. In every topic. From immigrants to EVs to anything, dodge dodge dodge, never answers a question. 

• Thanks 2