Simone Biles trolls Trump

Just now, watthong said:

Again you're over-estimating, as usual, whenever your master is concerned.

No, it only takes one, just .one time to be a felon for life. One sympathizes.

500, 1500, 5000 who cares

Same lame rubbish everyday. The funny bit is you lefties having a meltdown

Just now, susanlea said:

The funny bit is you lefties having a meltdown

funny you mentioned "meltdown"...Just wondered who got hosed off the stage and off the feet of those 3 black female journalists at NABJ meet the other day. I heard they had to throw away all those darn expensive shoes they wore, just couldn't scrape the goo off!

• Like 1

Just now, watthong said:

funny you mentioned "meltdown"...Just wondered who got hosed off the stage and off the feet of those 3 black female journalists at NABJ meet the other day. I heard they had to throw away all those darn expensive shoes they wore, just couldn't scrape the goo off!

Trump did well. Called out a silly leftist. Been on repeat via Youtube. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Yet you cared enough to comment…

… somewhat of a logic disconnect…

Whenever a famous name pops up on this forum, there is always some genius making an utterly irrelevant comment that they don’t know or don’t like said person - as if that point is of the remotest value.

BTW: Simone Biles is the most famous gymnast in the world at the moment (& no one cares if you know or care about that either). 

That said - athletes & stars should keep their influence out of politics.

Your last line made sense. She is good (albeit we're all obliged to adore her, right) and has gone through some sh,t, but has made herself look silly here. Trump being the tool that he is, why lower herself and alienate with half her country's populace? 

On famous people, Ricky Gervais (who is actually quite liberal) said it right... "if you do win an award tonight, don't use it as a platform to make a political speech. You're in no position to lecture the public about anything"... "If you win, come up, accept your little award, thank your agent, and your God and F off!"

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, susanlea said:

What a lame video. Sounds like a 15yo kid doing the voiceover.

Is this the best you have? Trump is a moral to win now.

Trump is a moral? English not first language? :cheesy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

He's like a bungalow with room temperature IQ...  in celsius and there's nowt upstairs...   :whistling:

Wow such wit. Having seen this since primary school. 

9 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

IMO - sports stars & actors can use their influence and bias to fit an agenda / rhetoric / bias etc…. 

Because someone is a famous & amazing actor / footballer / gymnast etc does not mean their influence should be used. 

It is of course their right to have an opinion, but I don’t think they should be using their fame to influence the political views of others while continuing to perform / compete. 

So they should just shut up is what you're saying.

I see no reason at all for that. They're free to give their opinion, it's up to us to decide what to do with that.

5 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Your last line made sense. She is good (albeit we're all obliged to adore her, right) and has gone through some sh,t, but has made herself look silly here. Trump being the tool that he is, why lower herself and alienate with half her country's populace? 

On famous people, Ricky Gervais (who is actually quite liberal) said it right... "if you do win an award tonight, don't use it as a platform to make a political speech. You're in no position to lecture the public about anything"... "If you win, come up, accept your little award, thank your agent, and your God and F off!"

Agree they should use the right platform at the right time. Like Bikes has done here. Not in the press conference after her victory but completely separate from it 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, susanlea said:

Simone Biles or Piles? Never heard of her.

Ignorance is bliss. But Suzy you're such a bad little liar. Americans love their Olympic heroes and she has more gold than Ford Nox. On top op that, it's in the video who she is.

Or... you did not look at the clip but had to comment anyway? An unstoppable urge to be heard? Or simply out of engagement? Well that's fine with me but the Biles/Piles thing, you think that's clever and funny? Maybe to a 9 year old.

Speaking off; you should send it to the orange one. I bet he'll find it hilarious.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, susanlea said:

Left wing fascism on show.

You are getting your name calling terms a little confused. Fascism is defined as an authoritarian and nationalistic RIGHT wing system for government!

16 hours ago, susanlea said:

Simone Biles or Piles? Never heard of her.

You are either living on another planet or you don't follow sports, or you are blinded by your political Master. You obviously follow his tendency to engage is juvenile name calling. Many of us get past that by 6th grade. 

Biles is one of the greatest gymnasts of all time and a great hero to millions. Granted if you don't like people of color, you probably won't appreciate her but many of us think she is amazing. She's also a very graceful woman and a very elegant representative of her sport. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, watthong said:

Comedy gold if you ask me.

Here's one such gem by @susanlea(sorry for the cut and paste, could find a way to directly quote ) from another current thread:

"All humans have energy fields. I can feel energy from 15m away. When a negative person leaves the room the energy changes a lot. If sit in a room close to a negative person I feel ill after 5 minutes. With a positive person I feel good."

Some people are more sensitive than others to a change in energy/atmosphere. They are generally brighter than the rest of us.

18 minutes ago, animalmagic said:

You are getting your name calling terms a little confused. Fascism is defined as an authoritarian and nationalistic RIGHT wing system for government!

Thank you, it's always very helpful to attempt to inform people who absolutely refuse to read, and whose entire education on politics is derived from extremist and fake news podcasts. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, animalmagic said:

False claim. Mussolini was left wing. He invented fascism. Embarrassing you don't know this.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/how-mussolini-invented-fascism/

Edited by susanlea
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Thank you, it's always very helpful to attempt to inform people who absolutely refuse to read, and whose entire education on politics is derived from extremist and fake news podcasts. 

Your posts are Democrat biased nonsense. Pe ratio wrong by 150% lol

16 hours ago, susanlea said:

Wow I'm so hurt. Some plonker called me an idiot. I'm going to cry now. Boo hoo.

Don’t worry Darl, he says it to everyone who doesn’t agree with his often stupid opinions.

Just a troll, don’t feed it.

Notice the use of the words scholars in the first sentence of this article. This is to show the difference between morons like susanlea and her hair brained ideas.

Position on the political spectrum

Scholars place fascism on the far-right of the political spectrum.[6][5][7] Such scholarship focuses on its social conservatism and its authoritarian means of opposing egalitarianism.[65] Roderick Stackelberg places fascism—including Nazism, which he says is "a radical variant of fascism"—on the political right by explaining: "The more a person deems absolute equality among all people to be a desirable condition, the further left he or she will be on the ideological spectrum. The more a person considers inequality to be unavoidable or even desirable, the further to the right he or she will be."[66]

Fascism's origins are complex and include many seemingly contradictory viewpoints, ultimately centered on a mythos of national rebirth from decadence.[67] Fascism was founded during World War I by Italian national syndicalists who drew upon both left-wing organizational tactics and right-wing political views.[68] Italian Fascism gravitated to the right in the early 1920s.[69] A major element of fascist ideology that has been deemed to be far right is its stated goal to promote the right of a supposedly superior people to dominate, while purging society of supposedly inferior elements.W[70]

Wiki

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

He’s playing the Troll card, you’re playing the idiot card….     SOP for your posts. 

He has definately got the idiot card covered.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, marin said:

Notice the use of the words scholars in the first sentence of this article. This is to show the difference between morons like susanlea and her hair brained ideas.

Position on the political spectrum

Scholars place fascism on the far-right of the political spectrum.[6][5][7] Such scholarship focuses on its social conservatism and its authoritarian means of opposing egalitarianism.[65] Roderick Stackelberg places fascism—including Nazism, which he says is "a radical variant of fascism"—on the political right by explaining: "The more a person deems absolute equality among all people to be a desirable condition, the further left he or she will be on the ideological spectrum. The more a person considers inequality to be unavoidable or even desirable, the further to the right he or she will be."[66]

Fascism's origins are complex and include many seemingly contradictory viewpoints, ultimately centered on a mythos of national rebirth from decadence.[67] Fascism was founded during World War I by Italian national syndicalists who drew upon both left-wing organizational tactics and right-wing political views.[68] Italian Fascism gravitated to the right in the early 1920s.[69] A major element of fascist ideology that has been deemed to be far right is its stated goal to promote the right of a supposedly superior people to dominate, while purging society of supposedly inferior elements.W[70]

Wiki

YAWN

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

she previously used her Indian heritage , now it suits better, she has switched to black heritage, Trump was highlighting this fact.  

Not correct. You might want a better source for your information

• Like 1
  • Agree 1