Tommy Robinson Fans UK Riots from Europe

Social Media

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

And many of those asylum seekers are illegal immigrants using the asylum process to stay in the UK and they stay in hotels (for years , paid for by the tax payer)

They can't be both.

If someone turns up with enough documentation to claim asylum and to have their application considered, they are asylum seekers.

Those coming undocumented looking to stay are illegals.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, youreavinalaff said:

There is a fundamental difference between illegal immigrants and asylum seekers. It seems you can't see that.

Don't they have to apply for asylum in the first safe country they land in?

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, it is what it is said:

the rioters have begun to be given jail sentences, morons get what they deserve. so happy.

Time now for consequences for the provocateurs, Yaxley Lennon is as good a place to start as any.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Democracy allows many a debate and oppositions.

But the establishments in power, generally brainwashed by Wokeisthan related dogma,  usually prefer finger pointing at their opponents,  rather then tackling  the cause of the uproar.

The far right exists thanks to the absurdity of the left. On the other side, fhe left and far left exist due to other unacceptable lines of conduct from the far right. And so on...In the middle, the population, the innocent tax-payers who are the first to pay the price of governance corruption,  incompetence and political cowardness to tackle the issues that heat up the social climate.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

They don't have grounds for application without documents. They are not given hotel rooms. They are held in detention.

It's amazing, when considering the riots that caused suffering to communities across the UK have been caused by misinformation, how many people remain misinformed.

Detention /Hotel , both accommodation paid for by the tax payer , actually detention would be more expensive than a hotel 

• Love It 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh it’s the left’s fault that a bunch far right thugs set about rioting, destroying property, looting business, attacking a completely innocent community and violently assaulting police officers.

Of course it is.

It’s always somebody else’s fault.

"Far Right".....😂

They are brainless yobs using any excuse to destroy something....

Don't give them credit with a posh name.....🤣

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Detention /Hotel , both accommodation paid for by the tax payer , actually detention would be more expensive than a hotel 

Thanks for finally understanding the difference.

I can't comment on costs as I've not seen any. Have you?

Just now, youreavinalaff said:

Thanks for finally understanding the difference.

I can't comment on costs as I've not seen any. Have you?

Really no need for  the condescending  comment  , I knew the difference between the two , just the usual " I'm really clever and you're really stupid" comment from your lot .

Its common knowledge that jail cells cost more than hotel rooms 

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Really no need for  the condescending  comment  , I knew the difference between the two , just the usual " I'm really clever and you're really stupid" comment from your lot .

Its common knowledge that jail cells cost more than hotel rooms 

"Your lot"? No sure what you mean about that. I don't belong to any "lot". I just can't understand why people use incorrect info to try to make a point. 

My comment was not condescending either. I'm genuinely relieved you can understand how things work with regards to illegal immigrants and asylum seekers.

It's a shame many others can't 

3 minutes ago, youreavinalaff said:

"Your lot"? No sure what you mean about that. I don't belong to any "lot". I just can't understand why people use incorrect info to try to make a point. 

My comment was not condescending either. I'm genuinely relieved you can understand how things work with regards to illegal immigrants and asylum seekers.

It's a shame many others can't 

All the people coming across in dinghies and being housed in one place or another , it doesn't really matter what you call them , whether you call them asylum seekers or illegal immigrants , doesn't really make much difference , their accommodation is still being paid for by tax payers 

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

All the people coming across in dinghies and being housed in one place or another , it doesn't really matter what you call them , whether you call them asylum seekers or illegal immigrants , doesn't really make much difference , their accommodation is still being paid for by tax payers 

I'm confused with "your lot", meaning my lot.

I still don't understand.

15 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Nice happy people who agree with everyone and the answer to every question is yes

You really are talking in riddles now.

You've clearly made some assumptions about things here. It would appear they are wrong assumptions.

Just now, BarraMarra said:

You popped in with a few post's to ruffle feathers that's all your avinalaff.

Not at all. This is a public forum. It's nice to share and to make sure there is no misinformation. That, as we know, can cause problems.

If there is something I've said that's ruffled feathers, I can't help that. I've said nothing that is false or there to cause issues.

How much do hotels get paid for asylum seekers?

Until the end of last year, there were about 50,000 asylum seekers in 400 hotels paid for by the taxpayer. Putting up asylum seekers in dispersed accommodation can cost as little as £30 a day, compared with £150 a day for hotels.13 Feb 2024

4 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:
How much do hotels get paid for asylum seekers?

Until the end of last year, there were about 50,000 asylum seekers in 400 hotels paid for by the taxpayer. Putting up asylum seekers in dispersed accommodation can cost as little as £30 a day, compared with £150 a day for hotels.13 Feb 2024

I seem to recall that its 8 million Pounds per day spent on hotels for them , also they take over whole hotels and no ones allowed to stay and that has caused a hotel room shortage and the hotel room price has gone up .

People pay their taxes for immigrants to stay long term in hotels and then they themselves cannot afford to stay in hotels 

Both are housed in Hotels the only difference is an asylum seeker has fled from wars or threats to life in there native Country the others are just looking for a better country with more benefits for them. 

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I seem to recall that its 8 million Pounds per day spent on hotels for them , also they take over whole hotels and no ones allowed to stay and that has caused a hotel room shortage and the hotel room price has gone up .

People pay their taxes for immigrants to stay long term in hotels and then they themselves cannot afford to stay in hotels 

Correct Nick there are over 400 Hotels housing immigrants costing 8 Million a day.

8 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Correct Nick there are over 400 Hotels housing immigrants costing 8 Million a day.

The cost of processing asylum seekers in the UK - including the use of hotels - comes to roughly 0.15% of the UK's GNI.

I understand that some people believe this is 0.15% too much - but to suggest this issue is the main cause of all the financial hardships in the UK is absurd.

20 minutes ago, Pickwick said:

The cost of processing asylum seekers in the UK - including the use of hotels - comes to roughly 0.15% of the UK's GNI.

I understand that some people believe this is 0.15% too much - but to suggest this issue is the main cause of all the financial hardships in the UK is absurd.

You can either call it 0.15 % of GNI spent on asylum seeker or give it  monetary figure of 4.8 Billion Pounds per year

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You can either call it 0.15 % of GNI spent on asylum seeker or give it  monetary figure of 8.4 Billion Pounds per year

Yes, I know, that was my point (though your figure is a tad inflated).

Edited by Pickwick

On 8/5/2024 at 9:42 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

Violent rioters are not concerned citizens.

Concerned citizens are those having their property damaged, their businesses looted, their cars torched, being targeted by rioters despite being completely innocent and being violently assaulted while doing their duty as police officers.

Concerned citizens are the people who will back the Police, the Courts and the Government stamping out these coordinated riots and thuggery.

when do concerned citizens get listened to? not all in the crowd were right wing thugs....millions are not happy with the situation and seemingly being treated as 2nd class in their own country... do the politicians ever listen? they are mostly out of touch with reality self serving stuck up rich c**ts. not all, but most.

rather than just calling people thugs, what is your wise constructive input toward resolving the situation?

Edited by frank83628
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1