Tommy Robinson Fans UK Riots from Europe

Social Media

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

This incident reported in Harehills had nothing to do with the latest rioting up n down the Country.

You: Videos like this that took place a few nights ago will never be allowed to be shown on terrestrial tv the media have been told to only show  far right thugs the press the same only show far rioters on your front pages not gangs of Muslims running riot in the Harehills district of leeds or Muslim gangs shouting Allah Akbar in Northern towns, there not allowed to be shown. 

But they are shown.....this received a 10 minute slot on the BBC.

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You surprise wrongly.

In the absence of an update on the investigation I’ll not let my imagination run riot, excuse the pun.

Four men, including the two brothers, were arrested for assault and affray and remain on police bail. On Monday, lawyers for Fahir Amaaz's family, who are from Rochdale, made further allegations of mistreatment.17 hours ago

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You: Videos like this that took place a few nights ago will never be allowed to be shown on terrestrial tv the media have been told to only show  far right thugs the press the same only show far rioters on your front pages not gangs of Muslims running riot in the Harehills district of leeds or Muslim gangs shouting Allah Akbar in Northern towns, there not allowed to be shown. 

But they are shown.....this received a 10 minute slot on the BBC.

Post the video Will b good of the Muslim mob inciting trouble on the Beeb News.

So Chompers can you explain the difference between a man charged with Assaulting a police officer and is fast tracked through the Courts and sentenced yo three years, and two Pakistani men who committed GBH on a female Police officer what's the difference ?

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You've lost me.....all instructed to cause no trouble, keep their mouths shut and no violence.??????

What were the crowd shouting ? and why are they wearing Balaclavas if they got nothing to hide.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

So Chompers can you explain the difference between a man charged with Assaulting a police officer and is fast tracked through the Courts and sentenced yo three years, and two Pakistani men who committed GBH on a female Police officer what's the difference ?

Yes, two different cases.

One mass rioting, dealt with in one police forces jurisdiction.

The other a violent assault with both police and those they were arresting breaking the law.

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes, two different cases.

One mass rioting, dealt with in one police forces jurisdiction.

The other a violent assault with both police and those they were arresting breaking the law.

Are the Police legally allowed to hit you with their shields ?

I am quite surprised that you now support police brutality 

• Confused 1

Your not exactly answering the Question Chomps are you? The one  " Rioting " was charged with Assault on a police Officer. The other two also Assaulted 2 Police officers with 1 Committing GBH on a female Police officer.  

24 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

What were the crowd shouting ? and why are they wearing Balaclavas if they got nothing to hide.

Merry Christmas and it was cold...so balaclavas would seem a sensible option?

I had to laugh

Just watched Australia ABC news...a Judge in the UK has sentenced a 69yo man to 3 years jail for protesting ☺️

"We don't want your idealogy " said the pompous upper class posh speaking  Judge 

Had to laugh 😂 

Your paying this Judge to sit up there ,oh wait aren't they called Lords there , oh my Lord ..oh my Lord 🥴I can assure you that Judge had stolen the free coffee and milk everyday they supply as well as using his free vouchers for transport Credit card 💳 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its UK summertime and not cold , balaclavas were to hide their faces 

It's Yorkshire.....six months of bad weather, then six months of very bad weather.

3 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Your not exactly answering the Question Chomps are you? The one  " Rioting " was charged with Assault on a police Officer. The other two also Assaulted 2 Police officers with 1 Committing GBH on a female Police officer. 

There was an escalation in civil unrest after the appalling incident in Southport. Thugs were out on the streets causing damage to property and looting the businesses of decent citizens - and the situation looked like it could escalate further. The Prime Minister, the Home Secretary and the Chief of Police were very clear that subsequent rioting would not be tolerated, and people who continued to commit violence would be fast-tracked through the courts. This had happened after the London riots of 2011 and was seen as being effective at quelling the rioting at that time. I believe the majority of people support this action against the violent thugs on the streets, as has been evidenced in the last 48 hours.

Four men were arrested after the appalling incident at Manchester airport and were bailed pending enquiries. Pending enquiries were required after the spreading of misinformation online. The original narrative was of police brutality, but this narrative changed after the release of a second video. As possible police brutality is involved the force have to follow due process. 

• Love It 2

Just now, georgegeorgia said:

How do you know this?

They could of been from anywhere, including Alice Springs!!! 

Alice Springs?.....you can't just go making up imaginary places.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

Alice Springs?.....you can't just go making up imaginary places.

Alice Springs is in Northern Territory of Australia and currently ranked number 1 in Australia for the most violent city 

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

Alice Springs is in Northern Territory of Australia and currently ranked number 1 in Australia for the most violent city 

There you go again.....Australia.....it's Austria.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, superal said:

I suppose you think it was OK for the Muslims to attack the police in Manchester airport . The Muslim thugs are yet to be arrested , why ? they should be deported along with their families . Now a second police officer has been suspended and still no action on the Muslims . No wonder police recruitment is proving difficult . 

Deported?

How do you know they are not British citizens?

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

You're not very good at research or understanding processes. I posted something similar in another thread but you must have missed it.

The Southport thugs/racists/rioters (chose your term) were dealt with by the local magistrates court where they plead guilty and were sentenced. There was no need for any investigation, no criminal trial, no CPS involvement, just a local magistrate. The same as if you get in to a pub fight, get arrested, plead guilty in from of the local magistrate a day or two later, receive your punishment there and then. If you plead not guilty he will set a date a few weeks down the line for your trial.

The Manchester Muslims (MMs) were arrested and have been released on bail while an investigation is underway. This investigation has no doubt been complicated by the fact one of the police officers kicked one of the MMs in the head and then stamped on it. By the way where's this supposed "two tier policing"? I thought they weren't allowed to touch Muslims, right? 

Once the investigation is complete they will forward it to the magistrate or, possibly, to the CPS depending. If they plead guilty they'll be sentenced. If they plead not guilty it will go to trial. This is how the UK justice system works and IT IS THE SAME FOR EVERYONE. But you simply read Yakley-Lennon or someone similar saying there is "two tier justice" when actually they have been arrested and we are going through due process just the same as everyone else.

What a fantastic justice system 

Sentence people to a financial fine so they can pay the government 

Just to let you know these magistrates you talk highly of atr bludgers and spivs on the system

They steal all the coffee in the mealroom in their workplace as well as give their families the free public transport travel card 

Thieves sentencing thieves 

The funniest thing I saw in Australia was a off duty judge snorting coke at a party I was at on the Saturday night and on the Monday making a sentencing comment to a coke dealer that drugs shouldn't be tolerated 🙄🙄

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are the Police legally allowed to hit you with their shields ?

I am quite surprised that you now support police brutality 

You might have a more restful day if you didn’t spend so much time trying to imagine other people’s opinions.