Tommy Robinson Fans UK Riots from Europe

Social Media

11 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

.it still presents the same problem to whomever is in government....other than the costs increasing.

im not a brit, but doesnt that also put a burden on the common folk? doesnt that, like in canada, affect the cost of housing? i think that the trickle down effect affects the common folk more than the gvt. the gvt knowing this... wont they actually try to minimise the #'s in their reports. do you actually trust/believe your gvt's statistics?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

What a load of bull Chomper do you live here ?? were talking about illegal immigrants crossing the Channel in Rubber Boats not trained and willing to help the UK. Most of them interviewed say the UK will give us money and free houses. 

• Confused 2
  • Love It 1

26 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

what do you think of the level of racism in thailand? dual pricing everywhere, nearly impossible to get resident status  even after decades of bringing in money and paying vat and being married to a thai, police favoring thais even when it is blatantly obvious a foreigner has been trespassed against, cant own land or the house you paid for? i said it before, and ill say it again... if the people in our countries actually knew how it is to be treated abroad, they might have a change of mind with regards to their far left ideologies

But but but… whatabout Thailand.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

What a load of bull Chomper do you live here ?? were talking about illegal immigrants crossing the Channel in Rubber Boats not trained and willing to help the UK. Most of them interviewed say the UK will give us money and free houses. 

Actually we are talking about Yaxley-Lennon Lennon and his part in the rightwing riots, refer top of thread.

Rubber boats, when did that start? 

Didn’t someone on the political right promise to put a stop to it?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Drumbuie said:

Predictable response by most posters so far. You don't live in the UK any more but you believe all the racist trash the Murdoch press and the Mail are shovelling out, following the Josef Goebbels playbook. This time it's Muslims, not Jews, that's the only difference. 

It's not Muslims who increased homelessness and unemployment, it's the greed of venture capitalism, enabled by 14 years of toxic Tories. 

"enabled by 14 years of toxic Tories."  and don't forget the years of Blair and Brown and their toxic so called "party of the working class" LABOUR.

• Sad 1

Just now, NoshowJones said:

"enabled by 14 years of toxic Tories."  and don't forget the years of Blair and Brown and their toxic so called "party of the working class" LABOUR.

Rubber boats started arriving during the time of the Blair Government?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

But but but… whatabout Thailand.

are you for for for real? i am used to your pointless comments but but but this one takes the cake. do you fail to understand my point? you are a far left supporter with no middle ground... so just walk on by...

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Actually we are talking about Yaxley-Lennon Lennon and his part in the rightwing riots, refer top of thread.

Rubber boats, when did that start? 

Didn’t someone on the political right promise to put a stop to it?

No Chomper they have not attempted to stop the Boats we pay Millions to the French to prevent the boats leaving France there happy taking the money then stand and in some cases encourage them to leave. How easy is it to put a knife through a piece of rubber. As for Tommy Robinson he is not a member of ant right wing groups like the EDF or any other group. He tells us what the Government refuse to say so they want to silence him.

Edited by BarraMarra
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

are you for for for real? i am used to your pointless comments but but but this one takes the cake. do you fail to understand my point? you are a far left supporter with no middle ground... so just walk on by...

I under your point entirely.

It’s  whataboutary.

Maybe we should have a thread on racism on Thailand.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The UK economy relies on immigrants.

Health and social care services being a prime example.

Oh snd, the murderer, he isn’t an immigrant.

"The UK economy relies on immigrants." Nothing wrong with immigrants who come here (The UK) and work in responsible jobs and contribute to The UK's economy, it's the boat people, "asylum" seekers and illegals etc, etc that are the problem, and if it is true that the police are pushing up against people making a peaceful protest with their shields, then they are also partly to blame.

Edited by NoshowJones
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

No Chomper they have not attempted to stop the Boats we pay Millions to the French to prevent the boats leaving France there happy taking the money then stand and in some cases encourage them to leave. How easy is it to put a knife through a piece of rubber.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m as critical as most of the past Tory Government’s failure on immigration.

14 full years of failure.

I don’t expect Labour to fix that overnight, but I do expect they’ll do a better job than the Tories did.

One month is clearly too soon to judge Labour a failure on immigration.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Rubber boats started arriving during the time of the Blair Government?

And the Vietnamese did the same but they were willing to integrate into society this lot arriving into the UK Wont do that all they want is free money and housing oh and there offsring and wives to follow once there settled. 

10 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Pushing people into looting, commotion arson, attacking an innocent community?

Are you sure?!

As I don't live in the UK I am only saying what I have read, and read my post again about the police and their shields. I said "if it's true".

3 hours ago, James105 said:

Here is left wing guardian columnist Paul Mason getting angry about Tommy Robinson not calling for violence and comparing him to both Hitler and Mussolini as there were also times that they also did not call for violence.  How does anyone ever take the left seriously?  They are absolute clowns.  

image.png.19949cd76ff5be4c59641c7b93112412.png

On your scale of outrage, how does that compare to looting business, arson, violently attacking police officers?