Poll: Who will Kamala Harris pick to be her VP?

Poll: Who will Kamala Harris pick to be her VP?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Fox has been used in the world news forum by the official news team. I thought actually acting as a mod or discussing it was against the rules.

Fox is a major network. Your link is fine. Walz is projecting his weirdness onto others. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Fox is a major network. Your link is fine. Walz is projecting his weirdness onto others. 

Faux News is a horrible media outlet. Thus, the reason they were sued and lost, and facing more big ones. Pure misinformation.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/live-blog/trump-harris-election-live-updates-rcna164947/rcrd51025?canonicalCard=true

According to the live donation ticker on ActBlue's homepage, the service processed more than $2.5 million in donations from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. ET after Harris' campaign told supporters her pick.

It was the biggest hour on ActBlue so far this month, following an explosion of donations to Harris after she took over as the presumptive Democratic nominee in July. Her political operation announced raising $310 million in July versus $139 million for Trump, according to his campaign.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Or just hopeful thinking.  Quite the promo for just hopeful thinking, and only shown once.

Looks like it was just hopeful thinking.  Seems she can't get anything right, as Philly is turning into a real sh!thole, and downhill ever since Rizzo left office ... :cheesy:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

More games.

He was against a two state solution when he was 20 years old.

Since he's been a politician he's had a mainstream view supporting it.

Yes it's obnoxious to assume his views on Netanyahu aren't sincere.

If he's not picked it will indicate that any Jew that supports the right of Israel to exist and defend itself holding the same views of the majority of all Americans on that issue is somehow not OK for the highest offices.

I say that because it's obvious that he was going to be picked and if he's not it's about him being a Jew not his views on the conflict.

I'm for Harris regardless but it's funny not ha ha that Mexico has a Jewish president before the US even has a Jewish vice president. 

No I'm not suggesting at all that Harris is a Jew hater. Not picking Shapiro because he's a Jew as that might hurt her chances to win is a reasonable political decision but a sad reason. Not to mention she's married to a Jew. 

20yo? Aren't we all stupid?

These were the FINAL results of this POLL before the pick.

Ignore any cheeky votes that happened after that.

I request that this topic be CLOSED because the point of this poll was to predict the pick so its purpose has been fulfilled by the pick happening.

BTW -- I did predict Walz.

Poll final results

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg

Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear

Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker

Arizona Sen. Mark Kelly

Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz

Someone OTHER than the above final six finalists

Well we know who got it now.......Tim Walz, 60, who enlisted in the National Guard in 1981 at the age of 17........and no bone spurs!!

Edited by mushroomdave
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Faux News is a horrible media outlet. Thus, the reason they were sued and lost, and facing more big ones. Pure misinformation.

Unlike every other media outlet, propaganda of the day from all of them 

50 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Which Russian propaganda site told you that nonsense?

Ask the BLM terrorists in Minneapolis, she supported a fund bailing them out. I'm from Minneapolis MN, and know a few things about this. She helped BLM terrorists destroy the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, flexomike said:

Unlike every other media outlet, propaganda of the day from all of them 

You seem to be mixing up news reporting and editorial comment?analysis......many outlets report news as accurately as they can.....the crunch comes with editorial comment and analysis.....Fox is renowned as being off the scale in its attempts to brainwash the hard of thinking.....and all credit to them, they have been very successful.

• Like 1