Passport Bros are Coming to Thailand

They should really give Thailand a miss.  Foreigners just aren't that popular with Thai women.

There are a lot of other countries where women are like, "Wow, a foreigner" and they're excited to talk to or date foreign people.

• Agree 1

What complete and utter b*ll*cks. 

The reason men are having to look beyond their own backyards is the changed gender balance in society. Historically there tended to be a surplus of women due to the effects of war, disease and the inherent weakness of male infants.

Thanks to improvement in ante and postnatal care of infants and the automation of warfare, there now is a surplus of males in most age groups in US and European societies.

So men, not women, have to compete for available females, and women can pick and choose. 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Banana7 said:

Search on youtube for interesting videos.

How's that interesting? Because they got a passport and managed to travel to Thailand without mommy?

• Like 1

i was born immediately after the 2nd world war, there were 8 boys and 5 girls in my class in primary school and that continued for more than ten years. As a result many of my contemporaries remained single until over thirty. women had a great choice and became very dismissive of men.

Also, I found this blogger gabbles at such a speed that she was almost incoherent. This seems more common with women.

3 hours ago, Drumbuie said:

What complete and utter b*ll*cks. 

The reason men are having to look beyond their own backyards is the changed gender balance in society. Historically there tended to be a surplus of women due to the effects of war, disease and the inherent weakness of male infants.

Thanks to improvement in ante and postnatal care of infants and the automation of warfare, there now is a surplus of males in most age groups in US and European societies.

So men, not women, have to compete for available females, and women can pick and choose. 

The gender balance in Western countries is generally close to equal, though there are some variations by country and age group. Here are some key points about the gender balance in these regions:

1. Overall Population:

• In most Western countries, the gender ratio is fairly balanced, with a slight majority of women in many cases. This is often due to higher life expectancy among women compared to men.

2. By Country:

• United States: As of recent data, the gender ratio is approximately 50.5% female and 49.5% male.

• Canada: The gender ratio is similar to that of the United States, with women making up about 50.4% of the population.

• European Union: The overall gender ratio in the EU is also close to equal, with a slight female majority. Countries like Germany, France, and Italy have similar ratios, with women comprising slightly more than half of the population.

3. Age Distribution:

• In younger age groups (children and young adults), the gender ratio tends to be more balanced, or there may be a slight male majority due to higher birth rates of males.

• In older age groups, the ratio skews more heavily towards women. This is because women generally have a longer life expectancy than men, leading to a higher proportion of women in older age brackets.

4. Factors Influencing Gender Balance:

• Life Expectancy: Women typically live longer than men, contributing to a higher number of older women in the population.

• Birth Rates: Slightly more male babies are born compared to female babies, but higher mortality rates among males at various life stages tend to balance this out over time.

• Migration: Migration patterns can also affect the gender balance, with some countries experiencing higher numbers of male or female immigrants depending on economic and social factors.

5. Social and Economic Impact:

• The gender balance can have implications for various aspects of society, including the labor market, healthcare, social services, and demographic trends.

Overall, while there is a generally balanced gender ratio in Western countries, demographic trends and life expectancy differences result in slight variations, particularly in older age groups.

9 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

The arrogant big mouth on the video is an example of why many western women are hated.

What a nightmare woman , I genuinely could not watch that , I had to turn it off after less than 30 seconds and I can still hear her voice in my head.

6 hours ago, Maybole said:

i was born immediately after the 2nd world war, there were 8 boys and 5 girls in my class in primary school and that continued for more than ten years. As a result many of my contemporaries remained single until over thirty. women had a great choice and became very dismissive of men.

Also, I found this blogger gabbles at such a speed that she was almost incoherent. This seems more common with women.

She's mental, she can't control her speech