The Tim Walz thread.

Compared to Walz, Trump must be a man of very few words...

(and hoping some of those very few words would make some sense, as much as "Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV". Passed the cognitive test. And standing ovation from MAGA crowd. Easy peasy.)

Edited by watthong
  • Love It 2

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

Looks old. Kind of sad looking. I thought Trump didn't smile?

minnesota-governor-tim-walz-speaks-87125056.jpg

what are you talking about...i've never seen cheny looking so good. hot dawg. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

The campaign ought to play up the high school football coach angle.

Sure an astronaut is glamorous but when it comes to real America small town values, it doesn't get better than high school football coach to demonstrate leadership that the masses can actually relate to personally.

Thoughts on the school funding for kids lunches where 70 people were charged under his watch ?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

"it is said".

By whom?

Shapiro came to DC for his VP interview.

politico reported it. I am beginning to phrase things like that because I am tired of people that think it is my legal obligations to provide links. 

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

So they didn't talk about any policies that could be realistically passed. Abortion will be struck down by the ckurt, guns same thing. They talked a lot about their last and suggested they would help the middle class but not one specific policy of how they will help the middle class. Vance is weird. Okay.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

Why is the Governor of MInnesota being introduced as the VP nominee in Pennsylvania?  Was Minneapolis too far? 

Because Shapiro doesn't really get along with Harris after meeting her and said no. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

yeah high school football coaches are born leaders, real impressive stuff there. Reminds me of the all american football quarterback from Nebraska on Team America. A natural born talent and true leader. I am sure you don't believe your own nonsense. If Vance had been a coach you would laugh.

Maybe we could find the best martial arts expert from Detroit to be the defence secretary and some childless cat lady with a degree in clairvoyance from the university of Berkeley to be Secretary of State. 

He knocked it out of the park!for ALL the right reasons…….underestimate this guy at your peril lol 😂 I can see why Kamala picked him!but then again If battery’s sharks and boats are your gig or windmills killing birds and WHALES!…..or perhaps the multiple flushing of toilets …..omg wake up flush the albatross!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1