The Tim Walz thread.

15 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

They fished Walz out of the stinkiest side of the dumpster. Everybody else said no. It is said that even Shapiro backed away. He drew the long straw. 

"It is said..." You should be writing script for the next Games of Thrones reboot. They're always in need of outlandish plot development!

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

politico reported it. I am beginning to phrase things like that because I am tired of people that think it is my legal obligations to provide links. 

Now we understand Trump predicamment when he started to pre-amble his statements with "I heard people say...." or "That's what I heard."  I guess Trump was also tired of his cabinet, ie sycophants, asking for links left and right...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

Great comedy. Democrats spent years blaming Trump for their own policy failures. 10 years left to fix it. Otherwise middle America is toast. USD will be worthless.

Talking of comedy. Here is the King of:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, susanlea said:

Agreed with Biden. Trump has offered Harris a debate. If she doesnt show then she is a pathetic coward.

Always count your chicks be4 they hatch, not a good habit. Just a friendly reminder....

3 hours ago, susanlea said:

Agreed with Biden. Trump has offered Harris a debate. If she doesnt show then she is a pathetic coward.

Sounds like Biden lives free-rent on someone's head. Quite a spacious place....

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

5 hours ago, John Drake said:

Wavered a bit for a couple of weeks. But I'm now fully back on board with RFKjr. There is no alternative. Trump is insane. Harris is low IQ. Walz welcomed the burning of his own state's cities. 

You should have stayed off back a bit longer. Sounds like the wavering is still in effect...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, riclag said:

I like your dedication to the name & a party that use to represent a capitalist generation hell bent on Traditions & Merit!

That party that took over the name has morphed into a bunch of USEFUL Idiots, with some chanting death to its country and where there donors like ,Soros support terrorism !

In your troll factory, do they give you a list of phrases to insert into your posts?

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

Perhaps look it up like a normal person?

I know way more about him than you do I am from Minnesota. I was asking other people for their opinions no need to be a snarky ahole about it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I like to call him COACH.

He turned around a no win high school football team to become STATE CHAMPS!

You can't get any more AMERICANA than that.

Yet the maga fascists are trying to paint him as a communist.

It doesn't wash.

Ballz to the Walz.

He's the real AUTHENTIC deal.

Not a phony like the billionaire owned hillbilly poseur.

Most of us don't share your homo-erotic fantasies involving elderly silver daddy high school coaches.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, susanlea said:

He is communist and friends with fascist BLM. Maga supporters are regular workers.

You seem engaged in panic posting.

At this point, nobody much is paying attention to your nervous  rants. Better to change your username and try a different approach. You could do the @Yellowtailtactic of claiming you don't support Trump, but you don't like Harris.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, connda said:

Virtually all of them are only interested in their own power and self-interests

i tried to say this today and was called dumb. i like jello. 

44 minutes ago, shdmn said:

If you like that mugshot you will love this one of Fulton Country Inmate # PO1135809.

230824220158-donald-trump-mugshot-082423-white-bars - Copy.png

Tim looks like Mussolini. Speaks like him too. Trump looks like the star of The Apprentice.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, susanlea said:

Great comedy. Democrats spent years blaming Trump for their own policy failures. 10 years left to fix it. Otherwise middle America is toast. USD will be worthless.

As mentioned  by my myself and others provide a credible source link. Given Dems have only been in power four years after defeating trump in 2020, be interesting to known how they could be blaming trump for ten years for their own 'policy failures'. However, trump never takes ownership for his own failures and proven criminality.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

But , but, but, Hana said we were  ignoring the betting odds as they are much more knowledgeable than polls!

He lost alot 

i will bet on that part

The election is 3 months away. How can someone lose on an election that hasnt happened? :cheesy:

21 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

But , but, but, Hana said we were  ignoring the betting odds as they are much more knowledgeable than polls!

He lost alot 

i will bet on that part

RCP has it as a basic dead heat now.  Not surprising since Kamala/Tim are in their honeymoon period. Also the Trump campaign has been very slow and reacted poorly to the sudden change of candidate. They were over invested in beating Biden, but beating Kamala takes a different strategy.  Too much waffling at the moment. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, simple1 said:

As mentioned  by my myself and others provide a credible source link. Given Dems have only been in power four years after defeating trump in 2020, be interesting to known how they could be blaming trump for ten years for their own 'policy failures'. However, trump never takes ownership for his own failures and proven criminality.

Obama for eight years, and Trump for four, which included covid. 

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Obama for eight years, and Trump for four, which included covid. 

OK. So are Republicans finally going to take ownership for blocking legislation purely along partisan lines e.g. immigration which was specially blocked by trump sycophants  to deny a win for Dems and of course the USA

• Like 1

I am not fan or a supporter of Tim Walz but let's state some facts about his service with the MN Army National Guard. His last postiing was that of a Command Sergeant Major of a Field Artillery Unit. He enlised in 1981 and retired in May 2005.  He served  for 24 years. His final rank was a Master Sergeant because it appears he did not have enough time in grade to actually retire as a CMSgt(I am not certain of this and Walz has not offered much clarity about his final year of service). 

HIs unit recieved mobilization orders for Iraq in the summer of 2005 and deployed in October 2005.  Therefore, did he actually retire to avoid a deployment to Iraq?  Only Walz knows this and he is not saying.  That is his perogartive.  Any service member with 20 or more years can retire unless there is Stop Loss Order by the Department of Defense. The DOD did not have a stop loss order for MN National Guard members in MOS(Military Occupational Speciality) in 2005. 

This a short video of Walz actually talking about gun control but he seems to claim that he was actually in combat.  It might have been a slip but only he knows what he meant. Of course the Republicans are taking this and running with it. As for JD Vance he had one deployment to Iraq as a Marinc Corps Journalist. Really do not know what he actually did. He could be have been embeded with a Marine Rilfe Company or he coud have been assigned to a desk in an FOB (Forward Operating Base).  The truth migh be somewhere in the middle.  

Anyway I servced with the California Army National Guard and was deployed with my unit to both Iraq and A-stan. Some fellow members of my unit who actually served in combat never made it home.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, sqwakvfr said:

I am not fan or a supporter of Tim Walz but let's state some facts about his service with the MN Army National Guard. His last postiing was that of a Command Sergeant Major of a Field Artillery Unit. He enlised in 1981 and retired in May 2005.  He served  for 24 years. His final rank was a Master Sergeant because it appears he did not have enough time in grade to actually retire as a CMSgt(I am not certain of this and Walz has not offered much clarity about his final year of service). 

HIs unit recieved mobilization orders for Iraq in the summer of 2005 and deployed in October 2005.  Therefore, did he actually retire to avoid a deployment to Iraq?  Only Walz knows this and he is not saying.  That is his perogartive.  Any service member with 20 or more years can retire unless there is Stop Loss Order by the Department of Defense. The DOD did not have a stop loss order for MN National Guard members in MOS(Military Occupational Speciality) in 2005. 

This a short video of Walz actually talking about gun control but he seems to claim that he was actually in combat.  It might have been a slip but only he knows what he meant. Of course the Republicans are taking this and running with it. As for JD Vance he had one deployment to Iraq as a Marinc Corps Journalist. Really do not know what he actually did. He could be have been embeded with a Marine Rilfe Company or he coud have been assigned to a desk in an FOB (Forward Operating Base).  The truth migh be somewhere in the middle.  

Anyway I servced with the California Army National Guard and was deployed with my unit to both Iraq and A-stan. Some fellow members of my unit who actually served in combat never made it home.

He re-upped for six years, but cut it two years short, and then lied about it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1