The Tim Walz thread.

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Oh, sorry, so much worse than the classy couch lie you regurgitate endlessly. 

The left lies constantly, and then get all worked up when someone else does it, as if they have the excusive. 

Someone else? 

To whom are you referring? 

Military service record of Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz.

It shows Tim Walz's *DEMOTION* from Command Sergeant Major (E9) to Sergeant Major (E8). 

This did not happen "years later," as Walz suggested, but on Sept. 10, 2005 — FOUR MONTHS after discharge.

Kamala Harris' VP choice has repeatedly claimed he was a Ret. Command Sergeant Major since his discharge.

His military service record shows otherwise = StolenValor

+ Also, he KNEW he'd be automatically demoted for not completing the requirements for his "temporary" promotion to CSM. 
- The following are excerpts from 600-8-19d form that he would've signed. 
- He knew he didn't earn the rank the second he quit as he's demoted by rule. (3)

walz.jpeg

excerpts.png

Edited by FinChin67
added material
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FinChin67 said:

It shows Tim Walz's *DEMOTION* from Command Sergeant Major (E9) to Sergeant Major (E8). 

This did not happen "years later," as Walz suggested, but on Sept. 10, 2005 — FOUR MONTHS after discharge.

Kamala Harris' VP choice has repeatedly claimed he was a Ret. Command Sergeant Major since his discharge.

walz.jpeg

So Kamala is a proven liar. Got it.

21 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Someone else? 

To whom are you referring? 

When I said: "Oh, sorry, so much worse than the classy couch lie you regurgitate endlessly." I was referring to you. 

When I said: "The left lies constantly, and then get all worked up when someone else does it, as if they have the exclusive.", I was referring to people on the political left. 

And when I say the left lies constantly, I do not mean that every single person on the left is a liar. I do not doubt honest leftists exists, I just never met one. 

Sorry for the confusion.  

12 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Vance served as a journalist/reporter.

Permit me to doubt he was ever at risk.

It depends on whether he was sitting behind a desk at an FOB or actually went out on patrols with a rifle company. If you ever saw the movie Full Metal Jacket Matthew Modine's character( "joker") was a Marine Journalist assigned to Vietnam.  Sometimes military journalist actually go on patrols with combat units and sometimes they do not.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

When I said: "Oh, sorry, so much worse than the classy couch lie you regurgitate endlessly." I was referring to you. 

When I said: "The left lies constantly, and then get all worked up when someone else does it, as if they have the exclusive.", I was referring to people on the political left. 

And when I say the left lies constantly, I do not mean that every single person on the left is a liar. I do not doubt honest leftists exists, I just never met one. 

Sorry for the confusion.  

When I said: "The left lies constantly, and then get all worked up when someone else does it, as if they have the exclusive.", I was referring to people on the political left. 

How can someone else be 'people on the political left'....that doesn't make sense.

1 minute ago, sqwakvfr said:

It depends on whether he was sitting behind a desk at an FOB or actually went out on patrols with a rifle company. If you ever saw the movie Full Metal Jacket Matthew Modine's character( "joker") was a Marine Journalist assigned to Vietnam.  Sometimes military journalist actually go on patrols with combat units and sometimes they do not.  

We don't really know.

IMO a p!ssing contest about who was the better serviceman is going to rebound on Vance, because it disrespects Walz's years of service and higher rank.

He also has the baggage of Trump's remarks about fallen servicemen and disabled veterans. That's difficult to explain to anyone who is not in Trumpworld.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

We don't really know.

IMO a p!ssing contest about who was the better serviceman is going to rebound on Vance, because it disrespects Walz's years of service and higher rank.

He also has the baggage of Trump's remarks about fallen servicemen and disabled veterans. That's difficult to explain to anyone who is not in Trumpworld.

Walz only trained part time. He was not in conflict. What did he achieve? Nothing. He got paid to train.

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

We don't really know.

Those who actually served as an active service member and a guardsman or reservist (I am one) know that comparing two military service records is like apples to oranges.  It is true Vance did one enlistment (probably 3 or 4 years) and Walz completed 24 years as a Guardsman but the two are completely different.  Before 911 many guard units were in a word a joke.  In 1992 units of the California Army National Guard were activated to support law enforcement during the riots.  Some units showed up with weapons but no ammunition and some units actually showed up with weapons and some ammunition.  Guardsmen in a another unit at my armory were given Article 15's for brining cases of beer during an FTX (Field Training Exercise). They only got caught because one guy got drunk and passed out in front of his tent. in the 1990's the Army National Guard was not combat capable.  Everything changed after September 11, 2001.

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

We don't really know.

One is lying about their service, the other is not. Is it supposed to be a shock that a collage graduate in twenty-four years made a higher rank than a kid that enlisted out of high school made in four? 

And as far as I know, Vance, unlike stolen valor Walz, was not demoted. 

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Trump's "remarks about fallen servicemen and disabled veterans." is just a lie, but of course as a leftist, you do not care. 

Thirty-six people there, one person that got fired claims Trump said it, the other thirty-five say he didn't, but as a leftist of course you run with it. 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

+ Also, he KNEW he'd be automatically demoted for not completing the requirements for his "temporary" promotion to CSM. 
- The following are excerpts from 600-8-19d form that he would've signed. 
- He knew he didn't earn the rank the second he quit as he's demoted by rule. (3)

walz.jpeg

excerpts.png

As you say he worked in that higher position up to when he left but because he didn't do certain training his final title was listed at the lower level . Stolen Valour? Do you think the average voter would be impressed more by one title or the other? I think you are seriously diminishing what stolen valour is - as is Vance and others - by bringing up such trivial issues. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

As you say he worked in that higher position up to when he left but because he didn't do certain training his final title was listed at the lower level . Stolen Valour? Do you think the average voter would be impressed more by one title or the other? I think you are seriously diminishing what stolen valour is - as is Vance and others - by bringing up such trivial issues. 

I think the average (non-leftist) voter would be more impressed with a kid that joined the Marines out of high school knowing he would go to Iraq, then went to a great school where he graduated summa cum laude, and then went on to get JD from Yale, than they would a guy that's been on the public teat his whole life as a schoolteacher that quit the National Guard the moment it looked like he would be deployed. 

But that's just me. You no doubt feel differently. 

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

I think the average (non-leftist) voter would be more impressed with a kid that joined the Marines out of high school knowing he would go to Iraq, then went to a great school where he graduated summa cum laude, and then went on to get JD from Yale, than they would a guy that's been on the public teat his whole life as a schoolteacher that quit the National Guard the moment it looked like he would be deployed. 

But that's just me. You no doubt feel differently. 

Walz is an underachieving DEI pick from the failed woke left. He has no good qualities. He lies, he underperforms and he gets people to dob on each other.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Higher position amongst part timers then quit without conflict. Underachiever. He could have played golf for 24 years and helped society as much. A nurse in 1 weeks

helps more than him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Higher position amongst part timers then quit without conflict. Underachiever. He could have played golf for 24 years and helped society as much. A nurse in 1 weeks

helps more than him.

I don't know what he did through his career  - but in a senior role he likely helped and trained a lot of up and coming soldiers.

The army - be it regular army or National Guard play an important role and are required in peace time too - if only as a deterrent - and they often help in national emergencies such as natural disasters.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I don't know what he did through his career  - but in a senior role he likely helped and trained a lot of up and coming soldiers.

The army - be it regular army or National Guard play an important role and are required in peace time too - if only as a deterrent - and they often help in national emergencies such as natural disasters.  

Which natural disasters did he help in?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, John Drake said:

This is the entire Walz game plan. He implies he's a war veteran, tries to legitimatize his fake rank, and then when caught at it, claims he never said that. Unfortunately for him, he eventually began to believe his own press releases and claimed actual participation in a war zone. This man is fake.

Kamala is fake. Changes her accent to suit crowd.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, susanlea said:

Walz is an underachieving DEI pick from the failed woke left. He has no good qualities. He lies, he underperforms and he gets people to dob on each other.

So much negativity. Why so frustrated?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

helps more than him.

Why do you dislike him so much? You should be more positive about the future VP. 

• Love It 1

helps more than him.

What on earth are you talking about, dolf........🙄

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, susanlea said:

All guys masturbate. Walz gives tampons to boys. More weird.

Yawn. And more yawn. Find something new, or more "weird".

Hurry or they won't renew your contract.

Edited by watthong
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, John Drake said:

This is the entire Walz game plan. He implies he's a war veteran, tries to legitimatize his fake rank, and then when caught at it, claims he never said that. Unfortunately for him, he eventually began to believe his own press releases and claimed actual participation in a war zone. This man is fake.

Your post is seemingly driven by emotion instead of reasoning, with the following logical fallacies: 

1. Ad Hominem: The argument attacks the person (Walz) rather than addressing the substance of what Walz has done or said. By calling him "fake," the focus shifts to discrediting his character instead of discussing the relevant issues or actions.

2. Straw Man: The argument might be oversimplifying or misrepresenting Walz's actions or claims. If Walz's statements or actions are more nuanced, this oversimplification makes it easier to attack his character.

3. Hasty Generalization: The statement implies that because Walz "eventually began to believe his own press releases" and "claimed actual participation in a war zone," this means he is entirely "fake." This conclusion is drawn without sufficient evidence to support the broad accusation.

4. Begging the Question: The statement assumes that Walz is "fake" without providing concrete evidence or reasons for this claim. It uses the accusation of being fake to prove itself, which is circular reasoning.

5. Appeal to Emotion: The language used ("This man is fake") is emotionally charged, aiming to provoke a negative emotional response rather than present a rational argument based on facts.

Overall, the statement is more focused on discrediting an individual through personal attacks and emotional appeals rather than providing a reasoned, evidence-based argument.

Edited by LosLobo
  • Sad 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

52 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

Your post is seemingly driven by emotion instead of reasoning, with the following logical fallacies: 

1. Ad Hominem: The argument attacks the person (Walz) rather than addressing the substance of what Walz has done or said. By calling him "fake," the focus shifts to discrediting his character instead of discussing the relevant issues or actions.

2. Straw Man: The argument might be oversimplifying or misrepresenting Walz's actions or claims. If Walz's statements or actions are more nuanced, this oversimplification makes it easier to attack his character.

3. Hasty Generalization: The statement implies that because Walz "eventually began to believe his own press releases" and "claimed actual participation in a war zone," this means he is entirely "fake." This conclusion is drawn without sufficient evidence to support the broad accusation.

4. Begging the Question: The statement assumes that Walz is "fake" without providing concrete evidence or reasons for this claim. It uses the accusation of being fake to prove itself, which is circular reasoning.

5. Appeal to Emotion: The language used ("This man is fake") is emotionally charged, aiming to provoke a negative emotional response rather than present a rational argument based on facts.

Overall, the statement is more focused on discrediting an individual through personal attacks and emotional appeals rather than providing a reasoned, evidence-based argument.

What a long winded load of bunk. Walz was a part time boy pretending to be a hero.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/6/2024 at 11:47 PM, watthong said:

Can't wait for you to go search for support on your "boys tampons" quotes you've been promoting. One thing easy to guess as to where you'be be heading for that search....

Trump media's company will probably be soon releasing their very own web "search" engine to protect their loyal followers from ungodly  influences.  Ms susan is probably a Beta tester.

Edited by gamb00ler
  • Love It 1

24 minutes ago, gamb00ler said:

Trump media's company will probably be soon releasing their very own web "search" engine to protect their loyal followers from ungodly  influences.  Ms susan is probably a Beta tester.

The left has one, why not the right?