Today at 7/11.....

1 minute ago, bob smith said:

nobody likes a grass.

why do it in the first place??

bob.

Why not? Tell me why I should take sh!t from anybody. I bet you don't.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bob smith said:

I couldn't care less what anybody says about me and have never grassed anyone out on here!

bob.

I care when someone calls me a golf cheat, when I have played the game honestly for more than 60 years, winning championships fair and square.

That poster is on my ignore list. As far as I am concerned, they can <deleted> themselves with the rough end of a pineapple.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

You are taking it too much to heart, man.

chill out. it's just an anonymous forum!

who cares?

bob.

Perhaps you have never been passionate about anything, so you don't care. We all are different.

IME people who are passionate about something usually achieve far more than those who are not.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Perhaps you have never been passionate about anything, so you don't care. We all are different.

IME people who are passionate about something usually achieve far more than those who are not.

You call grassing on people on a forum being passionate?

another lost cause...

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Haha 2

You call grassing on people on a forum being passionate?

another lost cause.

bob.

Do you have a criminal record, that you are using the term so often?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I care when someone calls me a golf cheat, when I have played the game honestly for more than 60 years, winning championships fair and square.

That poster is on my ignore list. As far as I am concerned, they can <deleted> themselves with the rough end of a pineapple.

How did you cheat at golf?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

My Thai is quite understandable to most Thais, although it is Lanna Thai.

Most Thais don’t understand Mueang Lanna. Maybe she’s not from the north?

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

You may be right, I can't expect good manners from everyone.

Certainly not, even if it’s not reciprocated, being polite and patient will always result in a better outcome 

1 hour ago, Photoguy21 said:

I use, like most of us on here, 7-11 at times but I always have a joke with the employees which they seem to appreciate and it gets me good service.

What service do you need in 7-11. You go in, ding dong, wander around, pick what you want and take it to the checkout. The only service you may need is for your thing to be put in the 'wave for 30 seconds, a toastie takes a minute, and you pay. That's it. Serviced. Whether with a smile is another thing. Ding ding as you exit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

What service do you need in 7-11. You go in, ding dong, wander around, pick what you want and take it to the checkout. The only service you may need is for your thing to be put in the 'wave for 30 seconds, a toastie takes a minute, and you pay. That's it. Serviced. Whether with a smile is another thing. Ding ding as you exit.

ding dong ....  hello welcome ...  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Keeps said:

Can you clarify how a missing item (burger in this case) which has not been scanned can be linked to any particular cashier (assuming there are multiple tills being used and multiple cahiers using them).

I am not being antagonistic, I am genuinely curious as to how this scenario can be linked to one particular cashier resulting in them and them alone having their wages docked for the error. 

CCTV on every till. 

13 minutes ago, steven100 said:

CCTV on every till. 

When they do a stock take and eventually realise they are a burger short after reconciling stock against takings, someone will look through CCTV footage of every till to try and establish who missed scanning a 40 baht burger? 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Keeps said:

When they do a stock take and eventually realise they are a burger short after reconciling stock against takings, someone will look through CCTV footage of every till to try and establish who missed scanning a 40 baht burger? 

I would assume every 7/11 has a built-in figure for wastage. Most retail businesses have it built into planning and pricing.

If the wastage figure exceeds what is decreed by the bean-counters at head office in one location, that's when the secret shoppers and auditors move in.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Keeps said:

don't you worry ...  7-11 have a security department .. they know when items are not being scanned and then by who. 

• Haha 1