Trump is getting torched in the polls

FriscoKid

16 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

Everyone likes her now because after 8 years of Trump the Dems see someone capable of taking the fight to Trump.

Rather strange then that nobody liked her less than a month ago

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm just waiting to wake up November 6 to the sweet sounds once again:

" LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP !! "

:coffee1::coffee1::coffee1::coffee1::coffee1::coffee1::coffee1::coffee1::coffee1::coffee1:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by mushroomdave
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, mushroomdave said:

I'm just waiting to wake up November 6 to the sweet sounds once again:

" LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP !! "

:coffee1::coffee1::coffee1::coffee1::coffee1::coffee1::coffee1::coffee1::coffee1::coffee1:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Recently he vehemently denied he ever said that about Hillary. FOR GAWD'S SAKE man, it was captured on video in front of millions of witnesses!

Biden had the good grace to bow out cuz he wasn't mentally all there. The felon should do the same and let JD take over for him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I couldn't say that with a straight face!!!

Edited by HappyExpat57
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Drumbuie said:

..but not so much to when he starts egging on his quasi-religious following to riot and, to borrow a phrase from his  little disciple Nigel Farage, " take back control".  

In a similar fashion to Trump the UK's far right Farridge's stock has slumped after being exposed as one of the main inciters of hatred in UK.

4 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Polls are always right, obviously

29906170001_4942519873001_thumb-1200x-1.jpg

Let's get back to the future,

Who's going to be the Giuliani-Powell ticket for Project 2025?

- An abundance of "riches", oh I mean "rags."

pj2025b.jpg

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Project 2025

Have you actually read it?

I am for it.

We are way past saving Organized Human Civilization from the Disruptions posed by Global Warming.

It is already far too late, and most scientists, these days, who have been doing cutting-edge research agree...

The problem is now far past finding a solution due to the inertia in the systems that will inevitably lead to 5 degrees C above baseline.

Therefore, at this time, the very best solution is to follow PROJECT 2025.

Get rid of the Craziness offered up by Harris!

At least, in the final years, we will be able to live like civilized human beings, especially as we were intended, One Nation Under God!

Yes, I now am behind Project 2025, and you better believe it.

Project 2025 is the only way to save the values that I grew up with, beginning in the 1950s.

https://www.project2025.org/policy/

My suggestion is that you begin with the Foreword, and then continue reading from there.

Read it, in full, without becoming too quick to criticize what you may not have read.

image.png.6ee7fbcbdf5393ce6cb31a659075c329.png

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Sad 5
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Have you actually read it?

I am for it.

We are way past saving Organized Human Civilization from the Disruptions posed by Global Warming.

It is already far too late, and most scientists, these days, who have been doing cutting-edge research agree...

The problem is not far past finding a solution due to the inertia in the systems that will inevitably lead to 5 degrees C above baseline.

Therefore, at this time, the very best solution is to follow PROJECT 2025.

Get rid of the Craziness offered up by Harris!

At least, in the final years, we will be able to live like civilized human beings, especially as we were intended, One Nation Under God!

Yes, I now am behind Project 2025, and you better believe it.

Project 2025 is the only way to save the values that I grew up with, beginning in the 1950s.

https://www.project2025.org/policy/

My suggestion is that you begin with the Foreword, and then continue reading from there.

Read it, in full, without becoming too quick to criticize what you may not have read.

image.png.6ee7fbcbdf5393ce6cb31a659075c329.png

Are you drunk, or is this satire?

Project 2025 aims to stop all efforts to fight Global Warming.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Are you drunk, or is this satire?

Project 2025 aims to stop all efforts to fight Global Warming.

I know.

Believe me, I know.

And, this is my point.

It's already too late to alter our collective path to 5 degrees C about baseline within, and before, 2080.

Positive Feedback loops are already kicking in; They will be unstoppable.

Therefore, it will be best for me, and best for you, too, just to follow Project 2025.

I will...

And...

Maybe it's time for you, too, to get on board, and get with the program!

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I know.

Believe me, I know.

And, this is my point.

It's already too late to alter our collective path to 5 degrees C about baseline within, and before, 2080.

Positive Feedback loops are already kicking in; They will be unstoppable.

Therefore, it will be best for me, and best for you, too, just to follow Project 2025.

I will...

And...

Maybe it's time for you, too, to get on board, and get with the program!

I highly doubt you had time to read it, as busy as you are drumming up tangent topics, and even if you did, you apparently don't fathom the true implications of this train wreck. To melt it down in its simplest terms, it is a plan to implement a hardline religious-right agenda throughout the entire government. Attention to climate change is a small facet of how it would personally affect every US citizen.

Maybe it's time you rethink this atrocity!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

I highly doubt you had time to read it, as busy as you are drumming up tangent topics, and even if you did, you apparently don't fathom the true implications of this train wreck. To melt it down in its simplest terms, it is a plan to implement a hardline religious-right agenda throughout the entire government. Attention to climate change is a small facet of how it would personally affect every US citizen.

There are some who describe Project 2025 and Mein Kampf " troubling parallel".  Both outline vision that veers alarmingly towards authoritarianism, threatening the democratic fabric of respective country. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Whatever Trump might be, Harris will be twice as bad.

I hate do-gooders, when they are brainless, self-serving zealots, like Harris.

For one thing, Harris does not possess anywhere near the brainpower to even attempt to improve quality of life and wellbeing for anyone, even on a small scale, much less on a large scale.

I am not afraid of the religious-right, as you call them.

What are they, anyway?

Nothing!

I will not vote for Harris. Harris gained her present position through some backroom dealing, during the past 12 months, knowing that Biden could never run.

I will not vote for anyone associated with such a GIANT SCAM.

Neither Trump nor Harris will have much impact on what happens in coming years.

Therefore, I choose not to vote for a holier-than-though huckster, like Harris.

I would rather vote for an unapologetic Trump!

Then, let the chips fall where they may.

At least, I will not feel like a victim of the Dem-Party-System...!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

As usual @GammaGlobulin 's brain is working overtime and his fingers cannot keep up with typing the crap he's uttering.

Thank you, Sir.

Just telling it like it really is, because...

Somebody's gotta do it.

Also, let's not forget about Nuclear Winter, and the Dr. Strangelove scenario...

If Harris, then it's less than One-Second to Midnight...

(I am doing my best to remain calm, but Harris is far more of a threat than you can ever imagine.  We are talking potential internal warfare between different so-called "racial" factions within the USA...  Put that in your pipe and smoke it, why not?  But this is not about race, and it is about deep culture divide in the USA.)

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Sad 1