JD Vance in full drag while attending Yale Law School

14 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Vance is a creepy weirdo.

He identified as gay in his youth now he's an anti LGBTQ and anti childless couple fascist.

Aside from that he has almost no qualifications to be president and as dotard  Trump is clearly rotting before our eyes if elected he probably will be.

the ol' trust 'fascist', so predictable 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

It's cosplay, dude.

Same as dressing up as a vampire or mummy or doctor or footbawl player or plumber or news anchor.  It's not like he "identified" as a freak.  It's a costume party.

You never went to a Rocky Horror theme party in college?  It would be different if he dog-whispered leather boys and stole luggage from airports.........

rocky_horror_cosplay_by_elvisditto_d4ywx

Weird.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

25 minutes ago, NoDisplayName said:

It's not like he "identified" as a freak.

Exactly, he identified as a woman by appearing as a cross dressed man. The dude is whack. Not fit for anything, but bobbing for apples. 

Edited by FriscoKid

39 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Vance is a creepy weirdo.

He identified as gay in his youth now he's an anti LGBTQ and anti childless couple fascist.

Aside from that he has almost no qualifications to be president and as dotard  Trump is clearly rotting before our eyes if elected he probably will be.

People who are so anti LGBTQ are OFTEN in the closet. The fact that he did identify as gay in his youth then turned severely anti is enough to make one truly wonder where he will land next week.

The WORST part is that we shouldn't even care. What your sexual identity is should NOT be a topic of discussion, nor should Kamala's race be brought up. It just reaffirms that the red hats have NOTHING to defend their sordid positions so they turn to repulsive tactics. I guess they need ANYTHING to draw attention AWAY from Project 2025 which is REALY killing them in the eyes of the normal thinking voters.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2024/07/j-d-vances-former-trans-friend-speaks-out-about-how-he-turned-hateful/

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

People who are so anti LGBTQ are OFTEN in the closet. The fact that he did identify as gay in his youth then turned severely anti is enough to make one truly wonder where he will land next week.

The WORST part is that we shouldn't even care. What your sexual identity is should NOT be a topic of discussion, nor should Kamala's race be brought up. It just reaffirms that the red hats have NOTHING to defend their sordid positions so they turn to repulsive tactics. I guess they need ANYTHING to draw attention AWAY from Project 2025 which is REALY killing them in the eyes of the normal thinking voters.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2024/07/j-d-vances-former-trans-friend-speaks-out-about-how-he-turned-hateful/

Yeah he's closely associated with Project 25. As he was also the most anti Ukraine senator he may as well change his name to Vladimir 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

the BLM rioters that Kamala help bail out were far worse people in my eyes.

Mmmmmm......you do know that was her job????

Do you know how defence and prosecution work?

11 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Prosecution was her job, not donating to a fund to bail out the protesters that had been arrested, if anything thats the opposite of her job!

11 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Her job as a US Senator from California was to bail out rioters in Minnesota? News to me...

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Her job as a US Senator from California was to bail out rioters in Minnesota? News to me...

Kamala Harris did not bail out Black Lives Matter (BLM) protesters or rioters. During the protests following the death of George Floyd in May 2020, the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) provided bail for individuals who cannot afford it. 

The MFF received significant attention and donations after the protests began, and while it did help bail out some individuals arrested during the protests, it also bailed out others not connected to the protests, as the fund’s mission is broader and includes helping low-income people in general.

This support led to criticism from some who argued that the MFF was bailing out people accused of serious crimes, not just peaceful protesters. However, Harris’s support was focused on addressing the issue of cash bail, which disproportionately affects low-income individuals and people of color, rather than specifically bailing out individuals accused of rioting or violence.

• Confused 2

37 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Kamala Harris did not bail out Black Lives Matter (BLM) protesters or rioters. During the protests following the death of George Floyd in May 2020, the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) provided bail for individuals who cannot afford it. 

The MFF received significant attention and donations after the protests began, and while it did help bail out some individuals arrested during the protests, it also bailed out others not connected to the protests, as the fund’s mission is broader and includes helping low-income people in general.

This support led to criticism from some who argued that the MFF was bailing out people accused of serious crimes, not just peaceful protesters. However, Harris’s support was focused on addressing the issue of cash bail, which disproportionately affects low-income individuals and people of color, rather than specifically bailing out individuals accused of rioting or violence.

she donated to the fund, which let out some violnet offenders, who then went on to offend again after release. that has already been posted here on another thread, 

my question is.... why would a 'peaceful protester' get arrested in the first place?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

she donated to the fund, which let out some violnet offenders, who then went on to offend again after release. that has already been posted here on another thread, 

my question is.... why would a 'peaceful protester' get arrested in the first place?

Reuters: "Kamala Harris did not directly contribute to the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF)". 

Maybe you could post a copy of her bank statements.....no?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Reuters: "Kamala Harris did not directly contribute to the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF)". 

Maybe you could post a copy of her bank statements.....no?

it was reported at the time of the rio.... peaceful protests, she also encouraged others to donate.

i am getting myself familiar with X as it seems to be the only place that things are not censored like google, facebook etc. i am hoping to find the clip off the MSM, suddenly, almost overnight all using the word 'weird' ! just like some here have been doing the last 2 weeks....but but but, it's the Trumpers that are brainwashed

Screenshot 2024-08-12 at 14.38.56.png

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

it was reported at the time of the rio.... peaceful protests, she also encouraged others to donate.

i am getting myself familiar with X as it seems to be the only place that things are not censored like google, facebook etc. i am hoping to find the clip off the MSM, suddenly, almost overnight all using the word 'weird' ! just like some here have been doing the last 2 weeks....but but but, it's the Trumpers that are brainwashed

Screenshot 2024-08-12 at 14.38.56.png

Can you point me where it says she made a contribution?

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

What's your opinion of JD Vance in drag?

Who cares if he is in drag. It's  calling someone *tranny* is the issue. But you knew that and went ahead with Your typical stupid gotcha questions.

Try to keep up. 

5 hours ago, RSD1 said:

funny how you will try and insult anyone who chooses to favor the only candidate running for president who isn't a convicted criminal, an insurrectionist, or a sex offender. you do realize, just because someone doesn't support the two-time impeached old man in cognitive decline, that it doesn't mean that they are anything other than a non-supporter of criminal candidates? get a grip. 

Show me where I insult people for chosing a candatite. You are making stuff up. 

6 hours ago, Terrance8812 said:

TRANNY TRANNY GRANNY TRANNY. Are we making progress yet?

You sound like a child who's mommy won't buy them candy. 

Grow up and own it. You are homophonic and made a derogatory comment. Then went and doubled down on it. 

Brutal bias showing it's ugly head again here.

19 minutes ago, stoner said:

Who cares if he is in drag. It's  calling someone *tranny* is the issue. But you knew that and went ahead with Your typical stupid gotcha questions.

Try to keep up. 

You don't care if JD Vance was in drag?

Good for you.

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

You don't care if JD Vance was in drag?

Good for you.

I do not. As stated my concern is the homophonic and derogatory language used by so called progressives.

Do you think it's OK for people to use the word trannny as a derogatory statement.

1 minute ago, stoner said:

I do not. As stated my concern is the homophonic and derogatory language used by so called progressives.

Do you think it's OK for people to use the word trannny as a derogatory statement.

No, I don't.

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

No, I don't.

I don't see anyone including you saying anything about it. Strange for people who claim to be so progressive. 

Oh well ill leave you all with that hypocrisy then. 

7 hours ago, shdmn said:

The guy is not very bright.

how-could-he-not-see-that-coming-v0-1q6p55tdz2id1 (1) - Copy.png

I watched the videos....just people taking a tour, some looking around, some did seem a little over excited.....but all in all ...can"t see the fuss.

....and yes, I was actually there with MTG.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

Can you point me where it says she made a contribution?

no, but something was posted recently on another thread, possibly the president kamala one.

do you not think it odd to ask people to chip in for something when you haven't done so yourself, stands to logic no?

7 hours ago, seajae said:

who is moaning, dont give a sh*t about the US and the demented voters, just stating facts, something US voters seem to be very afraid of as it makes a mockery of their agendas, they are all sheeple and its great to come in and rubbish them using sarcasm to show how pathetic they are and how riled up they get when you go against their political party especially the dems, too funny

"who is moaning, dont give a sh*t about the US and the demented voters"

Yet "oh great mystery of life" here you are posting in a thread about the US election.

46 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

no, but something was posted recently on another thread, possibly the president kamala one.

do you not think it odd to ask people to chip in for something when you haven't done so yourself, stands to logic no?

Not as a politician.....no.