Good reasons to vote for Harris?

BobDobbs

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Was she doing what the written law told her to do at the time.....?

Yes or No will do.....:coffee1:

It’s funny how this topic is a moving target. It goes from saying there is no credible evidence that Harris locked up pot smokers to saying she is doing her job as the DA. What is the next moving target to defend Harris’s awful record as a DA?  

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, TedG said:

It’s funny how this topic is a moving target. It goes from saying there is no credible evidence that Harris locked up pot smokers to saying she is doing her job as the DA. What is the next moving target to defend Harris’s awful record as a DA?  

Weeeeeell, she is running for President, which has nothing to do with any job she had previously, especially dope heads........😆

1 minute ago, TedG said:

I thought she locked up 2000 pot smokers......does that mean she was good or bad at her job?

• Haha 1

Just now, transam said:

Weeeeeell, she is running for President, which has nothing to do with any job she had previously, especially dope heads........😆

She is running for POTUS and changing her view on the fly. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

I thought she locked up 2000 pot smokers......does that mean she was good or bad at her job?

Now that I provided the evidence that she locked up pot smokers you are now defending her actions.  

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 minute ago, TedG said:

She is running for POTUS and changing her view on the fly. 

She can do what she likes, the same as your Trump, who just tells lies.

Which is a fact, oh debater......😋

1 minute ago, TedG said:

Now that I provided the evidence that she locked up pot smokers you are now defending her actions.  

So what, are you having a breakdown..........🤕

1 minute ago, TedG said:

No....I'm just here to wreak havoc......I'm a poor man's Musk.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TedG said:

You are arguing for the sake of it.   

Eeeeer, I am debating, you said you were no.1 at debating, now bottling it, make up your mind, cos I am going to watch tele soon...🤔

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Eeeeer, I am debating, you said you were no.1 at debating, now bottling it, make up your mind, cos I am going to watch tele soon...🤔

You are not debating.  You have no fats in posts. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, TedG said:

You are not debating.  You have no fats in posts. 

You're right, I have no "fats" in posts....🥴

Try checking your posts, before you click on "ENTER"...:coffee1:

1 hour ago, TedG said:

Harris didn't lock up pot smokers, since marijuana was decriminalized many years ago.

She convicted dealers, not smokers.

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, TedG said:

Kamala Harris didn't lock up pot smokers in California, since possession of small amounts of marijuana was decriminalized in California many years ago.

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

And now she's bragging about letting them out...

The law is moving towards eliminating all criminal penalties for all activities related to marijuana.

You approve of complete decriminalization of marijuana, right?

Just now, Danderman123 said:

The law is moving towards eliminating all criminal penalties for all activities related to marijuana.

You approve of complete decriminalization of marijuana, right?

No 

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Harris convicted 1900 people for weed violations.

This would be for sales, not smoking. Smoking weed has been decriminalized in California for many years.

Do you feel that people should be tossed in jail for selling weed?

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Kamala Harris didn't lock up pot smokers in California, since possession of small amounts of marijuana was decriminalized in California many years ago.

Harris locked up people due to pot.  Do you agree with this? 

• Thanks 1

I support Harris as she will light up the White House during Pride Month. 

Once again under President Harris as a symbol of Diversity Equity and inclusion will see the White House resplendently illuminated in all the scintillating colors of the Rainbow! Trump only once our twice  ever even mentioned Pride in 4 years. 

The White House remained dark, dour , unilluminated. A vile nod to his base of hateful religious fanatics. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

I support Harris as she will light up the White House during Pride Month. 

Once again under President Harris as a symbol of Diversity Equity and inclusion will see the White House resplendently illuminated in all the scintillating colors of the Rainbow! Trump only once our twice  ever even mentioned Pride in 4 years. 

The White House remained dark, dour , unilluminated. A vile nod to his base of hateful religious fanatics. 

Poe's law?

7 hours ago, TedG said:

Do you feel that people should be tossed in jail for selling weed?

Obviously, full decriminalization of marijuana in the US is in the works.

Back when Kamala Harris was a prosecutor, she did her job, and enforced the law. Do you have a problem with that?

12 hours ago, TedG said:

There is no evidence that Kamala Harris locked up pot smokers, because smoking pot was legal when she was a prosecutor.

• Thanks 2