Good reasons to vote for Harris?

BobDobbs

3 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

https://www.instagram.com/official_lady_bunny/reel/C-cc2KWs3k-/

is that enough? there are so many more. But i understand if you can not except what is obvious to normal people. She has no idea or clue what to say about things that is her job as VP to know. Especially when she is there to speak about these things anyway. 

What is normal people, you......?  :unsure:

Oh, I have watched loads of videos from both sides, it still does not reverse the fact that Trump is a lying criminal that YOU want to run the country...........:huh:

Also, for me, it doesn't matter much what is said on the spot, it matters what they do at their desk after thinking without interruption, it was easy to mock Biden, but get him on his own terms, quite enjoyable..

But you carry on, you have bignok and his sister backing you up....😂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

What is normal people, you......?  :unsure:

Oh, I have watched loads of videos from both sides, it still does not reverse the fact that Trump is a lying criminal that YOU want to run the country...........:huh:

Also, for me, it doesn't matter much what is said on the spot, it matters what they do at their desk after thinking without interruption, it was easy to mock Biden, but get him on his own terms, quite enjoyable..

But you carry on, you have bignok and his sister backing you up....😂

Again... You fail to see me point. You using Trump to support a twit rather than finding someone else from those 2 or voting on someone who is not as popular. Or voting none of them. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

"Yet use this as a reason to vote for someone who may end up destroying the USA even more than Trump may".

You have a chance to vote for someone who won't destroy the USA as badly as Harris....seems like a no brainer.

Vote for no one...... you get either harris or Trump

Vote for Harris rapid destruction

Vote for Trump slower destruction

May as well vote for Trump

Trump is good.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Do you have a breath mint? 

I floss, brush, rinse, chew gum, use freshener.....all to no avail......I think the problem lies deeper than the mouth....it is all to do with my lower sphincter not closing properly....the LOS .

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

I floss, brush, rinse, chew gum, use freshener.....all to no avail......I think the problem lies deeper than the mouth....it is all to do with my lower sphincter not closing properly....the LOS .

Boy's Town or food-court? 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thesetat2013 said:

Again... You fail to see me point. You using Trump to support a twit rather than finding someone else from those 2 or voting on someone who is not as popular. Or voting none of them. 

I think you are confused, two people are up for the big job, there is nobody else, an embarrassing crook or a breath of fresh air.

Up to you if you want the embarrassing crook...🤔

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Yes, and it's a big "wow".

Why would you spend your time supporting a convicted felon?

A lot of people feel he was wrongly convicted.

If you believed someone was wrongly convicted, would you not support them? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

A lot of people feel he was wrongly convicted.

If you believed someone was wrongly convicted, would you not support them? 

But he was convicted, and by a jury, but like you, there are daft folk that support him that actually think he is a saint and not a liar............🤣, which is very funny..........😂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump will be off the political scene in a few months, so no need to rehash Trump's history as a racist.

Polling ahead. Just won a national poll and 5/7 swing states.

• Haha 1

On 8/12/2024 at 10:29 AM, BobDobbs said:

I'm really aghast at Harris. I wouldn't vote for her for PTA president.

Putting aside she's not Trump. What are explicit accomplishments she's made that would sway people to vote for her?

Do you believe she's a leader? A great orator? A wise bureaucrat? Deep knowledge of either domestic or International politics.. both?

She strikes me as wholly incompetent.

Understand it's not Trump but why not Gabbard or JFK. I would vote for either over Trump

The fact that she hasn't held a press conference or anyone asking a question in weeks is extremely telling

While they could have brought in Tulsi Gabbard or JFK instead...it's this hack of a woman and DEI option. Of course, Biden/Harris money shifts to her...90M.

Please bullet point your responses.

I guess I'm just having a laugh at all of the posters trying to contort a position that she somehow up for the job when in reality she shouldn't even be managing a group of Senate interns

She has ZERO to offer. Probably the most incompetant political fool in history