Is Vance a major liability?

Lacessit

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I like him, and I think Vance is a liability to the Harris campaign, that's why they're banging on him. 

It is worth noting that stolen valor Walz has not denied anything Vance said about him, but the Harris campaign website has corrected a couple of "facts" about stolen valor's military record. 

The Democrats have gleefully been playing selective clips of Trump and Melania, where to make it look as if Melania does not even want to be touched by Trump. They were doing this in 2016 too, as well as attacking his children and claiming he had sex with his daughter. 

The left claiming the moral high-ground is always a hoot. 

You want a hard leftist, and all that goes with it, vote for Harris. If you don't, vote for Trump. Let's not pretend like it's anything other than that. 

Easy-peasy. 

Jesse Ventura disagrees with you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Jesse Ventura disagrees with you.

As do a lot of people, so?

What do I care what some washed-up wrestler getting a bit of face-time, and of course the money that goes with it from CNN thinks? 

You'd have a better chance of convincing me to change my position than anyone on CNN. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yep.

Major mistake.

Trump is insane so par for the course.

If the Democrats and the MSM (redundant) actually believed that, they would not be saying anything about him. 

• Sad 1

Don't exaggerate. Trump said his daughter was someone he would be attracted to as a man. The Dems thought that was creepy, most normal people would.

I think when Stern was commenting on how hot his daughter was, Trump jokingly agreed and said he would consider dating her if she were not his daughter. The dems found the interview and blew it up into a big deal and were claiming he wanted to have sex with her, and "media" outlets said he did. 

Again, feigned outrage from people that want to mutilate children's genitals.  

His association with Epstein did not help either, when he said "Don likes them young".

What association? Nothing about Trump having sex with minors or on the island ever substantiated. Suggested by the left? Sure. 

So, what's the age difference in your relationship? 

There are several clips of Melania standing behind Trump, with a facial expression indicating he has just gone poopy in his trousers.

You know how clips work yes? Frame by frame until you get something you like. That said, I do not doubt she is sorry Trump ever ran for President. Loved by everyone in the press until then, now scorned by the same hypocrites.  

Frumpy "Doctor" Jill on the cover of Vogue twice, Obama several times and virtually every first lady in the last hundred years, heck, even Hillary made it, but nope, no Melania.  

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I think when Stern was commenting on how hot his daughter was, Trump jokingly agreed and said he would consider dating her if she were not his daughter. The dems found the interview and blew it up into a big deal and were claiming he wanted to have sex with her, and "media" outlets said he did. 

Again, feigned outrage from people that want to mutilate children's genitals.  

What association? Nothing about Trump having sex with minors or on the island ever substantiated. Suggested by the left? Sure. 

So, what's the age difference in your relationship? 

You know how clips work yes? Frame by frame until you get something you like. That said, I do not doubt she is sorry Trump ever ran for President. Loved by everyone in the press until then, now scorned by the same hypocrites.  

Frumpy "Doctor" Jill on the cover of Vogue twice, Obama several times and virtually every first lady in the last hundred years, heck, even Hillary made it, but nope, no Melania.  

I have to agree on this and at the same time disagree with everything you and Trump stand for. It is a philosophy the right has that will actually destroy the modern western world. A white, Christian (should be in quotes) male society that is akin to Muslim Sharia. 

12 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I don't consider I could convince you to change your position, that requires acceptance of logic and facts.

The only time I have ever seen you incorporate logic and facts is when you are commenting on chemistry, in which case I would defer to your superior knowledge. 

12 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Tell me what you think Vance brings to the table, apart from being an attack dog with poor judgment. No experience in government. An anti-abortion stance that will win the hearts and minds of American women.

From where I sit, he's done nothing but produce a succession of gaffes, which may well be Trump's ticket to Riker's Island.

He is a United States Senator, does that count as government experience? Obama was a first term Senator as well. And what makes government experience so important? That a guy has been in public "service" their whole life does not make them a more attractive candidate to me. 

Vance served honorably in the Marines, went to Ohio State University where he graduated summa cum laude with a BA in political science, in two years. He then went to Yale law school (arguably the best in law school in the country) where he was editor of the Yale Law Review and got his JD. 

He clerked for a federal judge, spent time doing corporate law, worked for a venture capitalist and wrote a bestselling book. He's married and has three kids. 

All of which makes him a weirdo to the left. Incidentally the same left that loved him until he ran for the senate as a Republican. 

From where you sit he makes gaffs, from where I sit he makes a lot of sense. 

But yeah, Trump is Hitler, Jan 6, end of democracy and all that, got it. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The age difference is irrelevant. What is relevant is the fact my GF was 43 yo when I met her, so your snide attempt to portray me as a cradle-snatcher falls flat on its face.

Can we get back on topic? What do you think Vance brings to the table, that does not make him a major liability?

You pretend like you want to have a discussion, and then cut one line out of my post and feign outrage, typical intellectually lazy leftist response. 

This was my post, for your reference: 

Post.thumb.png.426b20e21e4afc4b95d9f173267c2d81.png

• Confused 1

Well, it depends on whether or not you think stalking is a plus or minus for a candidate. If it's a plus, then choosing Vance was a brilliant move.

‘Policy attack dog’ or ‘creepy’? Vance’s plane incident with Harris adds to his weird factor
The image of Vance approaching Air Force Two with his team of nearly all-male advisers made some feel deeply uncomfortable

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jd-vance-plane-kamala-harris-b2593545.html

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

It's well known Vance is an ideological warrior. He chose to attack Walz by calling the hug Walz's wife gave Walz at a rally "weird". Trump junior piled on with a tweet, equally ill-advised.

The Democrats gleefully started playing clips of Trump and Melania, where it is obvious Melania does not even want to be touched by Trump. Who could blame her, after all the dirty linen being washed in public?

For a former Marine, Vance's target selection and execution is remarkably poor. Trump must be having significant buyer's remorse.

Have at it, MAGA apologists. I am looking forward to the whataboutisms, deflections, and rationalizations.

Yes, Vance is a major liability for the Democratic Party.

What a load of nonsense, focusing on some old videos of when Trump and Melania had a spat. What married couples don't?

All the "whataboutisms, deflections, and rationalizations" are coming thick and fast from people like you.

• Haha 2

Just now, tomazbodner said:

Something happened to Suzy? There's no other US election topic that she's not all over the forum...

Maybe HSI morphed into Bob Dobbs.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

I like him, and I think Vance is a liability to the Harris campaign, that's why they're banging on him. 

It is worth noting that stolen valor Walz has not denied anything Vance said about him, but the Harris campaign website has corrected a couple of "facts" about stolen valor's military record. 

The Democrats have gleefully been playing selective clips of Trump and Melania, where to make it look as if Melania does not even want to be touched by Trump. They were doing this in 2016 too, as well as attacking his children and claiming he had sex with his daughter. 

You want a hard leftist, and all that goes with it, vote for Harris. If you don't, vote for Trump. Let's not pretend like it's anything other than that. 

Easy-peasy. 

Sorry.

Trump is circling the drain.

Trump now claims that the crowd for Kamala Harris' stop in Detroit wasn't real - he claims it was created by AI.

Why would Trump make that claim? How does that help his campaign?

Or is Trump just crazy?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The only time I have ever seen you incorporate logic and facts is when you are commenting on chemistry, in which case I would defer to your superior knowledge. 

He is a United States Senator, does that count as government experience? Obama was a first term Senator as well. And what makes government experience so important? That a guy has been in public "service" their whole life does not make them a more attractive candidate to me. 

Vance served honorably in the Marines, went to Ohio State University where he graduated summa cum laude with a BA in political science, in two years. He then went to Yale law school (arguably the best in law school in the country) where he was editor of the Yale Law Review and got his JD. 

He clerked for a federal judge, spent time doing corporate law, worked for a venture capitalist and wrote a bestselling book. He's married and has three kids. 

All of which makes him a weirdo to the left. Incidentally the same left that loved him until he ran for the senate as a Republican. 

From where you sit he makes gaffs, from where I sit he makes a lot of sense. 

But yeah, Trump is Hitler, Jan 6, end of democracy and all that, got it. 

After the election, you will blame JD Vance for the loss.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

He has not governed anything, perhaps you don't comprehend that. OTOH. Walz has governed Minnesota for two terms, during which time he brought in free school meals, universal gun background checks, codified abortion rights, and introduced free college tuition for low income families.

Senators vote along party lines, and dispense patronage to lobbyists. The ones who come in with the most influence and money. Excuse me if I don't consider that governing.

Vance has three children, Walz two. Suitability is based on breeding capability?

Perhaps this will help you understand, although I doubt it.

COMPARISON.png

Oh, a comic, that sure proves it. Ha ha 

I do not support free school meals, we already have universal gun background checks, abortion rights are states issues, and we have always had tuition programs for the poor, which I do not support, except via meritocracy.  

Vance also supports genital mutilation of children, and taking children away from parents that don't want it, 

driver licenses for illegal aliens, free tuition for illegal aliens free medical for illegal aliens and want to make Minnesota a "sanctuary state". 

Minnesota public schools went from rated 6th in the country to rated 18th in the country, but yea, those free lunches are great. 

I do not like his policies, you do, I think that's great. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

After the election, you will blame JD Vance for the loss.

Again, I do not see Trump winning, and I have not since long before Vance was on the scene.

2 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

Easy-peasy. 

A liability to the Harris campaign??? 555 Wait till this photo of JD from college goes viral. 

JD Vance.jpg