Elon & Trump's Spaces Chat Hammers ‘defective’ Democrats

Social Media

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

its says nothing about Harris, at 11 minute + its about the ddos attack. listen to the whole interview.

Typo. Thanks for pointing that out. Actually just start at the 1 minute mark. You won't have long to wait.

Just now, placeholder said:

From a strategic point, why should she? Why not just let weird Trump beat up on himself? He's demonstrating that he's got quite a gift for that. It  shows that there's a bright side to a deteriorating mind.

You may be right. I saw an interview with one of my favourite Canadians, Kevin O'Leary. He agreed that, as long as the donation money is flowing, and there is no pushback, the wise political move (at least in the short run) is to keep getting away with it.  But from a perspective of, God forbid, informing the voters and engaging in a genuine political debate, it is execrable.  And may set them up for some unpleasant surprises in September and October.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

it was 27million listening, not 1.2, so lies from the MSM from the very beginning, gee, who'd have thought!!

it's now up to 84 million, just like the Tucker-Putin one, at 271+ million,  like it or not, people want to hear what these guys have to say, they cannot normally because MSM edits and distort anything they say to fit their narrative and brainwashed masses!

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 10.03.43.png

Elon had a more grandeur number of 95.1 million views while the official Trump account shared one post bragging that more than 16 million tuned in to listen. Views and listeners are distinctively different. Anyone who logged into X Space to view a post counts as a view regardless where they see the post or whether they follow the interview. Even if you didn't view for more than a couple of seconds, you are added as a view. You can go in and out and will duly record the numerous times as views. Your number is meaningless. The softball interview remained a catastrophe for both men. .  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

Utter b******s

During the live conversation between Donald Trump and Elon Musk on X (formerly known as Twitter) on August 12, 2024, the event attracted as many as 1.3 million listeners at its peak. Despite technical issues that delayed the start of the conversation, a substantial number of people tuned in to listen to the discussion .

haha, so you believe a line from an MSM outlet rather then X itself ? i imagine as people tuned in at one stage it was at 1.3, it then continued to grow. it was 20mill 3/4ish of the way through as both Trump and Elon commented on it and Trump joked 'good numbers, am i getting paid'

its now at 84+ million views in 24 hours!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Yeah, since Musk is not a trained journalist, Harris or Walz should be able to destroy him, right?  But no, they dont even go on gentle and partisan shows like MSNBC. It is a callback to Joe’s basement campaign of 2020.  I think they are trying to hide until the convention next week.

If she doesn't do interviews, she doesn't have to be burdened by all that came before.  The MSM are rewriting her history for her.  Making her immune to fact checks.

BTW, someone remind me, is SF Red or Blue, and where did Harris cut her teeth fighting crime?

The last remaining Denny’s in San Francisco has shuttered after nearly 25 years. The 24-hour diner chain’s 816 Mission St. location closed Aug. 1, franchise owner Chris Haque told SFGATE. As of Aug. 12, the Denny’s sign has been painted over.

“We’re the only store left, and we operated until the last day that we could,” Haque said. “The cost of doing business is tremendous. There’s vandalism, and people come and eat and walk away, and there’s no one to stop them.”

https://www.sfgate.com/food/article/sf-dennys-closed-19652076.php

Edited by impulse
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

Elon had a more grandeur number of 95.1 million views while the official Trump account shared one post bragging that more than 16 million tuned in to listen. Views and listeners are distinctively different. Anyone who logged into X Space to view a post counts as a view regardless where they see the post or whether they follow the interview. Even if you didn't view for more than a couple of seconds, you are added as a view. You can go in and out and will duly record the numerous times as views. Your number is meaningless. The softball interview remained a catastrophe for both men. .  

'Even if you didn't view for more than a couple of seconds, you are added as a view'.

That was the trick....clever.

'They' try to give the impression there were 80 million plus all glued to their smartphones for hours, hanging on every word.....

haha, so you believe a line from an MSM outlet rather then X itself ? i imagine as people tuned in at one stage it was at 1.3, it then continued to grow. it was 20mill 3/4ish of the way through as both Trump and Elon commented on it and Trump joked 'good numbers, am i getting paid'

its now at 84+ million views in 24 hours!

Oh I see.....X is the font of all truth and knowledge (now Musk has taken over)........I must join.

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

You may be right. I saw an interview with one of my favourite Canadians, Kevin O'Leary. He agreed that, as long as the donation money is flowing, and there is no pushback, the wise political move (at least in the short run) is to keep getting away with it.  But from a perspective of, God forbid, informing the voters and engaging in a genuine political debate, it is execrable.  And may set them up for some unpleasant surprises in September and October.

It might be difficult for Harris to find an interviewer as fawning as Musk. Trump apparently managed to make at least 20 errors of fact.  I don't think Musk seriously challenged him on any of them. More like a bro-fest than an interview.

3 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Musk may be the richest man in the world today , but he certainly is not the smartest ...

I disagree. The danger with Musk is that he is a smart business man and his politic is extrem right, close to fascism.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Geir Rasch said:

I disagree. The danger with Musk is that he is a smart business man and his politic is extrem right, close to fascism.

He's obviously extremely intelligent but his repugnant  personality actually undermines his efforts to help Trump. He's just preaching to the converted.

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

it says 27.1m tuned in. it wasn't an interview, it was a conversation, there is a difference.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

It might be difficult for Harris to find an interviewer as fawning as Musk. Trump apparently managed to make at least 20 errors of fact.  I don't think Musk seriously challenged him on any of them. More like a bro-fest than an interview.

Are you cereal? Joy Reid, The View harpies, Joe Scarboro, Rachel Maddow, George Stephanopoulos, Dana Bash.... neither she nor the shirker Walz would face anything other than a lavish tongue bath. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

it says 27.1m tuned in. it wasn't an interview, it was a conversation, there is a difference.

Hand on heart....did you listen the whole thing, all the way through and remain focussed?

If so, I take my hat off to you.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Yeah, since Musk is not a trained journalist, Harris or Walz should be able to destroy him, right?  But no, they dont even go on gentle and partisan shows like MSNBC. It is a callback to Joe’s basement campaign of 2020.  I think they are trying to hide until the convention next week.

That’s some trick hiding in a stadium full to the rafters with 12,000 thousand or so American voters beaming  good positive energy yup she a hiding lmao 🤣 she’s been a bit busy lately.unlike bunker boy don he is in his dotage after all.he needs  his rest 

Edited by Tug
  • Love It 2

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

Are you cereal? Joy Reid, The View harpies, Joe Scarboro, Rachel Maddow, George Stephanopoulos, Dana Bash.... neither she nor the shirker Walz would face anything other than a lavish tongue bath. 

Please. The difference is that Harris couldn't offer falsehoods on a scale and a rate that could rival Trump's. Who can? So there would be a lot less to challenge. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Oh I see.....X is the font of all truth and knowledge (now Musk has taken over)........I must join.

you can see the number of people 'tuned in' rather than relying on some anti trump outlet to lie to you.

i have already posted them a couple of times, if you cant or wont accept then thats up to you, but it doesn't make them untrue. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I agree....it is a smart, tactical move.

They are currently rising in the polls, filling stadiums and generally riding high.

Why do anything other than ride the wave whilst it lasts?

If the polls dip...inevitably?.....then they might have to consider a different approach.

If you are winning the battle.....why stick your head over the parapet. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

Where do you go this?   Your comical.  Not very smart, but comical.

Sorry, smart guy, but what does this word salad mean? Why do you go that? It's "you're" when using a contraction of "you are", but of course a genius like you would know that right? 

I shouldn't mock you guys at such a difficult time but it's hard to resist. It was going so so well, and now you're staring at "what could have been" and instead are about to get 8 years of Harris/Walz and probably will lose the Senate and House in the bargain. Must be difficult to cope with to the point of forgetting your native language (note that "your" is a possessive form of the homonym for "you're"). 

48 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

so, if Elon invite Harris whats wrong with that....? if she doesn't go will you call her a chicken like you would Trump?

Harris is a busy woman, she’s out on the campaign trail, focusing on the all important swing states while Trump and Musk get it on with their Bromance.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, placeholder said:

and do you think Biden ever got a proper tough interview in hie 3.5 years?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tug said:

Shirker Walz……24 years in the guard then serves in congress then the governor……rubbish pure rubbish 

Yes, brave brave Tim.  Serves with no trouble for 24 years. Then, when he hears his unit will be sent overseas, he suddenly decides to quit, in the middle of his enlistment, leaving his unit up sh!t creek. Then has the temerity to lie about both his rank and his service afterwards. No wonder he refuses to face any tough questions.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

and do you think Biden ever got a proper tough interview in hie 3.5 years?

The only "tough" interview that I recall Trump participated in was the 60 minute interview. He cut that short after 5 minutes on the alleged grounds that Biden  didn't get such tough questions.