Huge win for weed with (former) PM Srettha kicked out

30 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

The vendor has been discussed on this forum many times before and many already buy from them. Their LINE ID is: @ca08 

Their farm was recently hit by some storms and 90% of their plants got damaged. So they said they will be out of stock on most of their strains for 2 months. They sent out a message about it on August 10th. Following was their message in Thai about the loss of plants, followed by an English translation from Google:

But when I last spoke with them they still had some of their Triple G strain in stock and it’s really good weed. 20 Baht a gram. Smells a bit skunky and it’s all dry buds (sadly it’s not sticky or full of visible trichomes), but THC seems higher than the other stuff I got from them in the past and it gets you really baked.

It’s obviously an outdoor Sativa grow, but it looks almost identical to the stuff in photos I’ve seen of weed posted on this forum by others and which is being sold for 120-130 Baht a gram price range. So for 20 Baht it’s excellent value for money. 

Thanks, I already deal with them. When you said outdoor skunk, my mind went to the skunk strain we used to buy in the '70's, but I guess you meant it smells skunky, my mistake. 

Appreciate your response though, have a high day. :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Trippy said:

Thanks, I already deal with them. When you said outdoor skunk, my mind went to the skunk strain we used to buy in the '70's, but I guess you meant it smells skunky, my mistake. 

Appreciate your response though, have a high day. :biggrin:

Thanks. Yes, I meant skunky smell. Have you tried the Triple G strain? If so, what do you think of its potency and does it smell skunky to you too?

10 hours ago, RSD1 said:

The vendor has been discussed on this forum many times before and many already buy from them. Their LINE ID is: @ca08 

Their farm was recently hit by some storms and 90% of their plants got damaged. So they said they will be out of stock on most of their strains for 2 months. They sent out a message about it on August 10th. Following was their message in Thai about the loss of plants, followed by an English translation from Google:

But when I last spoke with them they still had some of their Triple G strain in stock and it’s really good weed. 20 Baht a gram. Smells a bit skunky and it’s all dry buds (sadly it’s not sticky or full of visible trichomes), but THC seems higher than the other stuff I got from them in the past and it gets you really baked.

It’s obviously an outdoor Sativa grow, but it looks almost identical to the stuff in photos I’ve seen of weed posted on this forum by others and which is being sold for 120-130 Baht a gram price range. So for 20 Baht it’s excellent value for money. 

Triple G is Indica dominant. Something like 80:20 

Personally my least favourite out of the stuff I've tried from them. Different people, different perception.

Couch lock from Sativa....😊

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, RSD1 said:

Thanks. Yes, I meant skunky smell. Have you tried the Triple G strain? If so, what do you think of its potency and does it smell skunky to you too?

I tried Triple G, didn't really like it.  Was weak smelling and potency, plus it gave me a slight case of the munchies. Would not order it again. Smoking Royal Skywalker now, bought from @ca08 awhile ago, my definite favorite from them. 

Yes, interesting; different people like different strains. I tried many of their other strains in the past, and, although some of them smelled better than Triple G, this one seems to have the most kick to it. 

I think best thing to do, when they have a variety of strains available again in a couple of months time, is to order 2g of each strain that they have in order to test them all first. Then order another 50g or 100g of the one(s) you like best. Also, I wouldn't blindly reorder any old strains based on how they were in the past. A new grow compared to an old grow of the same strain might come out totally different. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Yes, interesting; different people like different strains. I tried many of their other strains in the past, and, although some of them smelled better than Triple G, this one seems to have the most kick to it. 

I think best thing to do, when they have a variety of strains available again in a couple of months time, is to order 2g of each strain that they have in order to test them all first. Then order another 50g or 100g of the one(s) you like best. Also, I wouldn't blindly reorder any old strains based on how they were in the past. A new grow compared to an old grow of the same strain might come out totally different. 

How long would 50g or 100g last for you? You are not saying what is best to do, you are saying what you might do.

Imagine you liked ten out of twelve strains. Doesn't that mean you should have 500 grams of buds hanging around? How much are you smoking? It sounds like a lot. Possibly why you need it to have the 'most kick'. It's like stating that you can only enjoy your food when you cover it with chilli powder. But you cannot taste it at all 😊

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, RSD1 said:

Not really a heavy user, more of a collector. I often give it away to friends too. I use maybe 10-15 grams a month myself, sometimes even less. But I often buy 2-3 ounces at a time (spread over 2-3 strains, never 10 strains) for convenience. I also don't just buy this 20 Baht stuff. I buy a variety of weed, from different vendors, and often higher quality/priced weed too. It depends. I'm not so price-centric. Also, if you double vacuum seal it in 220 mil thick vacuum bags then you can store it in the fridge for ages. I've got vacuum sealed stuff in my fridge that I picked up many months ago. Still as fresh as the day I bought it. 

That's why I commented that your advice was really just for you. Most people don't have vacuum devices lying around in order to store 50-100 grams each of multiple strains. But then again, some people ARE heavy smokers.

12 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Not really a heavy user, more of a collector. I often give it away to friends too. I use maybe 10-15 grams a month myself, sometimes even less. But I often buy 2-3 ounces at a time (spread over 2-3 strains, never 10 strains) for convenience. I also don't just buy this 20 Baht stuff. I buy a variety of weed, from different vendors, and often higher quality/priced weed too. It depends. I'm not so price-centric. Also, if you double vacuum seal it in 220 mil thick vacuum bags then you can store it in the fridge for ages. I've got vacuum sealed stuff in my fridge that I picked up many months ago. Still as fresh as the day I bought it. 

Have you tried any of @stoner's stuff?

On 8/16/2024 at 6:31 AM, gargamon said:

And I'd gladly pay an extra 73 cents per gram to get a product where the actual thc content is measured and accurate. 

There is p2p going on in that industry. I have to say that the quality of products here is not great. Quite disappointed. The reserve stores have been best so far for price and quality.

Although I have finally found a quality vape pen. One of the first ever that I will smoke personally. 

Edited by stoner

I agree with the OP - behind the scenes Anutin will have made it very clear that he wants it legalised (and controlled is OK). I am sure he hinted that if it is banned then next time around he might support the Ruam Pattana  Chart Thai Party  Phung Luang Party  Future Forward Party  Move Forward Party  The People's Party - and form a coalition Govt with them after the next election. Likewise, I am sure he also hinted that Buumjaithai will not automatically support PT in the House on all Bills, if they ban cannabis.  Bhumjaithai is the 3rd largest Party in the House, and the unofficial largest Party in the Senate. The talk is that all the Buriram Senators (15) and a large number of the other Senators are 'linked' to Bhumjaithai - they played it very cleverly in the Senate elections and seem to have 'paid for' many Senators.

One Question - not a user myself (these days) - but can anyone recommend any online store that sells cannabis pills and/or oil for pain treatment.  I have a bad back and we play golf each week (wife loves it).  I would like to give it a try at least for a while, rather than taking the Pharma pills all the time.   

1 hour ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

I agree with the OP - behind the scenes Anutin will have made it very clear that he wants it legalised (and controlled is OK). I am sure he hinted that if it is banned then next time around he might support the Ruam Pattana  Chart Thai Party  Phung Luang Party  Future Forward Party  Move Forward Party  The People's Party - and form a coalition Govt with them after the next election. Likewise, I am sure he also hinted that Buumjaithai will not automatically support PT in the House on all Bills, if they ban cannabis.  Bhumjaithai is the 3rd largest Party in the House, and the unofficial largest Party in the Senate. The talk is that all the Buriram Senators (15) and a large number of the other Senators are 'linked' to Bhumjaithai - they played it very cleverly in the Senate elections and seem to have 'paid for' many Senators.

One Question - not a user myself (these days) - but can anyone recommend any online store that sells cannabis pills and/or oil for pain treatment.  I have a bad back and we play golf each week (wife loves it).  I would like to give it a try at least for a while, rather than taking the Pharma pills all the time.   

PM the person in the post above yours...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Peabody said:

Which one? I'm now using the V5 Nano. Works great.

yocan kodo. the carts i found are a company called endgame here in canada. liquid diamonds carts with no cutting agent. fake terps but i will make that sacrifice for the non dilution. 

Edited by stoner
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NowNow said:
4 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Expand  

PM the person in the post above yours...

good idea :)

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, HugoFastor said:

Better to just make your own oil. It will likely be better quality than what many people out there are selling and you will know exactly what it's made of. 

That's not strictly true, unless you grow your own cannabis.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

On 8/16/2024 at 9:41 PM, shdmn said:

So what is the new nepo baby PMs position on weed?

In my opinion, unfortunately the Cannabis industry will get closed down very quickly now, it's blatantly obvious who is in charge now, and he hates drugs

Very little hope of it surviving

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Seppius said:

In my opinion, unfortunately the Cannabis industry will get closed down very quickly now, it's blatantly obvious who is in charge now, and he hates drugs

Very little hope of it surviving

You wish

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Trippy said:

You wish

I smoke cannabis every day, so certainly I don't want to see it end, but you have to get real about it. Toxin will stop it

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Seppius said:

I smoke cannabis every day, so certainly I don't want to see it end, but you have to get real about it. Toxin will stop it

Then don't worry, I heard one of his family members has a large weed farm. Yes he's against drugs, unless they can make a legal profit from it.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Trippy said:

Then don't worry, I heard one of his family members has a large weed farm. Yes he's against drugs, unless they can make a legal profit from it.

Depends what kind of weed farm.  It's the medical marijuana industry that is lobbying hard to get recreational shut down.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Even though I very rarely touch it any more, it is indeed a win (all about letting people have CHOICE) ... b  u   t  , did you have to bring the smiling dokey up? I'd just about cleared the nitwit out of my mind and now he's right back in it.🙄 

• 2 weeks later...

I went to my weed shop yesterday, and asked the English guy who runs it with his Thai wife, how are you going to get on next year, when over 0.2 THC will be illigal to sell, he replied that the government has changed it's mind ???????????????? I'm now confused, or is he ill-informed ?

• Haha 1