Your Experience: Are Thai Women smarter than Thai Men?

10 hours ago, Dr Jon said:

When it comes to academic and professional qualifications, I have more letters after my name than in my name. However these 'uneducated farm girls' are often way too clever for me.

And they are younger and prettier than you are too?

Dr. J. - here is the deal - they are selling something that man has been searching for, for a long time. Any 50-60 year old walking around with a "joie de vivre" bouncy bubbly girl with him, he has discovered the Fountain of Youth - - he feels young again. And what price can be put on that? 

when you re-arrange all those letters after your name, do they spell 'enchanted?' 

• Like 1

Sadly women all around the world largely rely on sex to generate most of their wealth.

They want equality, but only when it suits them.

I can not think of any significant things, such as air travel, electricity , TVs, phones etc that women have contributed to mankind and the lifestyle we enjoy today.

Women generally speaking are quite lazy and often quite stupid. Many are conniving and sneaky and lie a lot and shameless entitled gold diggers.

Men are way smarter, we could live easily without women, but they wouldn’t survive without us.

• Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

Sadly women all around the world largely rely on sex to generate most of their wealth.

I can not think of any significant things, such as air travel, electricity , TVs, phones etc that women have contributed to mankind and the lifestyle we enjoy today.

Women generally speaking are quite lazy and often quite stupid. Many are conniving and sneaky and lie a lot and shameless entitled gold diggers.

Men are way smarter, we could live easily without women, but they wouldn’t survive without us.

Classic Goat............🤣

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

As Britmantoo has correctly said, there are far more stupid and far more intelligent men, the extremes are more pronounced in men. As is willpower, a vital component to achievement.

It is true that women are more cunning than men , quite often. I always laugh when I see young guys taking their Filipinas or Thai girls to expensive resorts. They think they're the first to show them that good life, whereas she has generally had 5 or so guys take her to even nicer resorts, he just doesn't know about it. In relationships men are considerably less cunning, less smart, for the simple reason that for women it is much easier to have a relationship. Every half way attractive woman is a Mick Jagger with no need of releasing records.

It is also true there are lazy women and some stupid ones. As a rule a woman will make a big fuss when she does some work, but women are harder working because they crave social approval, men not so much. Or in Bob's case not at all.

A few men are way smarter than the smartest women, and they have greater will power, but as a rule there is most likely relatively little difference in intelligence beween men and women. Even if we have the larger brains.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

As Britmantoo has correctly said, there are far more stupid and far more intelligent men, the extremes are more pronounced in men. As is willpower, a vital component to achievement.

It is true that women are more cunning than men , quite often. I always laugh when I see young guys taking their Filipinas or Thai girls to expensive resorts. They think they're the first to show them that good life, whereas she has generally had 5 or so guys take her to even nicer resorts, he just doesn't know about it. In relationships me are considerably less cunning, less smart, for the simple reason that for women it is much easier to have a relationship. Every half way attractive woman is a Mick Jagger with no need of releasing records.

It is also true there are lazy women and some stupid ones. As a rule a woman will make a big fuss when she does some work, but women are harder working because they crave social approval, men not so much. Or in Bob's case not at all.

A few men are way smarter than the smartet women, and they have greater will power, but as a rule there is most likely relatively little difference in intelligence beween men and women. Even if we have the larger brains.

That reads like a made up "story"............🤭

• Confused 3

21 hours ago, sidjameson said:

I've met loads of Thai women burdened with unsustainable debt. I've seen (to be fair can't say met) loads of Thai men who seem to be debt free and focused on lazing around enjoying themselves.

This could easily be explained by the fact that women are expected to support men in Thailand.  Not just deadbeat husbands, but deadbeat brothers as well.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

This could easily be explained by the fact that women are expected to support men in Thailand.  Not just deadbeat husbands, but deadbeat brothers as well.

I have also noticed that women often run small businesses, and keep it all together with their hard work.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, transam said:

That reads like a made up "story"............🤭

Really, it's hard to believe you're a keen reader of stories, transam. That's very impressive, i never had you down for that.

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Really, it's hard to believe you're a keen reader of stories, transam. That's very impressive, i never had you down for that.

Oh yes, I know a "story" when I read one.......:guitar:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Comprehension is not his forte.

Nasty half witted dull comments are his speciality that are an attempt to troll but completely miss the mark.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, Wuvu2 said:

Most farangs have very little exposure to middle-class or educated Thai men because women are predominant in roles that interact with foreigners. For the same reason, Thai men speak less English as a group than women. Most foreigners speak street-level Thai at best.  Thai men are plenty intelligent -  if we spoke their language better we'd be in a better position to judge their intelegence 🙄

Bingo. That same lack of language skills also prevents many foreigners from appreciating the substantial bodies of knowledge held by less educated Thai men (farming, construction, mechanical, engineering, political). 

Edited by Gecko123

10 hours ago, Cameroni said:

I have also noticed that women often run small businesses, and keep it all together with their hard work.

That's an accurate observation, but who do you suppose constructed the shop housing the wife's small business?

And where do you suppose the husbands are while the wife is running the small shop? I'll tell you where. They're out in the fields plowing, planting, spraying, fertilizing, harvesting, loading and hauling, etc. Or they're resting after making an overnight run to Bangkok wholesale markets to buy the fresh market produce their wives sell during the day.  Almost all heavy farm work, especially involving machinery, is done exclusively by men. Most foreigners have little appreciation for how taxing farm labor is, and that there is a natural cycle of intense activity followed by periods of reduced activity.

I'm forever mystified by how anyone could conclude that Thai women are harder working than Thai men. The only thing I can come up with is people generalizing based on "hard working" bar girls compared to "lazy" moto taxi drivers waiting around for their next fare. I suspect that there's a lot going on behind the scene and at odd hours that may be being missed by the casual observer.

Edited by Gecko123
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wuvu2 said:

There is a natural draw for men and women to interact, but very little reason for most Thai men to have an interest in foreigners. For the most part, foreigners are undesirables who pollute their culture and compete with local men for Thai women. It's arrogant to think men are stupid just because they'd rather not interact with us. I gotta admit I'd rather not interact with most of us myself 🙄

Interesting points. Would add to what you said by saying that because foreign men often hook up with Thai women younger than themselves, they imagine that Thai men of any age group ought to be similarly interested in socializing with them. That's no more true than a teenager or guy in his 30's or 40's back home wanting to hang out with someone his grandfather's age. I have found that Thai men in my age group are relatively receptive to shooting the breeze. 

Edited by Gecko123

1 minute ago, Kwausie said:

Have noticed Thai boys growing up seem to be favoured and entitlement seems to flow into adulthood 

Definitely....but to be fair, a very common trait in many societies and nations

2 hours ago, Kwausie said:

Have noticed Thai boys growing up seem to be favoured and entitlement seems to flow into adulthood 

Buddhism favors men. Women are looked at as inferior and the hope is that a woman is reincarnated back as a male.. The school system here is lacking but women are more likely to favor education.

Edited by fredwiggy

19 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Since you're usually way off with your replies, I included a link to show you that men and women are pretty equal as far as intelligence. Only a misogynist would say men could live without women, as both genders are necessary to continue life, and some roles are meant especially for women. Women have shown to be capable hunters, fisherwomen and farmers, doing as well as the men. Men are usually more physical but that's not necessary for survival purposes. No gender would survive without the other.............https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_intelligence

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Haha 1