Donald Trump Has No Idea What Has Hit Him, and It’s a Joy to Watch

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

The wife is okay, my kids, a few near relatives.

You've reminded me of Rod Marsh (RIP) attempting to sledge Ian Botham.

Marsh: How's your wife and my kids?

Botham: Wife is okay. Kids are retarded.

• Haha 2

Just now, Lacessit said:

You've reminded me of Rod Marsh (RIP) attempting to sledge Ian Botham.

Marsh: How's your wife and my kids?

Botham: Wife is okay. Kids are retarded.

Hahaha.....How the f is he in the house of lords????

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, transam said:

According to this forum, all U.S. News/media stations are lying sack of rags.

So your post is meaningless......:guitar:

Tell that to the op who keeps posting the garbage 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

They may have a bias or an angle on things as all media does but everything is fact checked. What's your go to source and then compare the rigorousness of their fact checking and whether they clearly admit mistakes if they make them. 

Bias is a conflation of what was said or happened with suggestions slight possibilities guised as facts. As for your so called “fact checkers”, they are no different, just professional liars who are no different than politicians and lawyers, they lie for a living. Their craft is to make it look real. The media corps are complete sellouts. But how would the media followers ever know given that they’ve taken their eye off the ball.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Hahaha.....How the f is he in the house of lords????

Off topic enough already.

I do have to wonder what a DNA test on Barron Trump would show. He looks nothing like his "father".

2 minutes ago, novacova said:

Bias is a conflation of what was said or happened with suggestions slight possibilities guised as facts. As for your so called “fact checkers”, they are no different, just professional liars who are no different than politicians and lawyers, they lie for a living. Their craft is to make it look real. The media corps are complete sellouts. But how would the media followers ever know given that they’ve taken their eye off the ball.

Can you provide examples from New York Times? Where there has been a clear lie that they haven't corrected? You must have or you surely wouldn't say it. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

You've lost the plot if you think that about The NY Times. Fantastic media outlet. You clearly don't have a handle on reality.

NYT is full of it…

IMG_3460.thumb.png.b0fa2df8cf4b273e4a79392c16984710.png

From in his own words…

Not even close to being the tip of the iceberg of the bs media 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

Question: Trump's ear healed in a very short time. Some of his supporters even called it a miracle.

So why did his bone-spurs never healed?

Trump's ear healed very quickly because he does not use them for anything.

OTOH, the thousands of rounds of golf..............

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

He’s had yet another horrible week. The old tricks aren’t working. Kamala Harris does not fear him. And it’s showing in the numbers.

August 16, 2024

It continues. Six days ago, The New York Times ran a story under the headline “Inside the Worst Three Weeks of Donald Trump’s 2024 Campaign.” Usually, when the country’s most important newspaper runs a story like that, the candidate pays a little attention and the ship begins to right itself. But in this case, it’s just gotten worse. The ship is capsizing, and the captain is losing his marbles.

Right after that story ran, Trump came out with his wild accusation that Kamala Harris’s crowd of thousands at a Detroit airplane hangar was fake. The next night, he did that weird, to borrow an au courant word, interview with Elon Musk, where he made more WTF comments than I can recount, capped by his vow to move to Venezuela (a country ruled by a corrupt autocrat who just cheated massively in this month’s election) if he loses. On Wednesday, he gave a rambling speech at a North Carolina rally.

You know how they say in sports that an opponent has gotten inside the other team’s head? Well, Harris and Tim Walz have certainly gotten inside Trump’s head. Walz’s “weird” comment, which Trump has also responded to in a, well, sort of weird way, was just the start. Harris has also smartly refused to take the GOP campaign’s bait, like when Trump attacked her race and J.D. Vance tried to make her childlessness an issue. Meanwhile, the Harris-Walz campaign trolls Trump in its press releases with snarky language I don’t recall Joe Biden’s or Hillary Clinton’s campaigns using. It sends the message, which must drive him nuts, that they don’t fear him at all.

(more)

https://newrepublic.com/article/184951/donald-trump-flailing-harris

And I thought your COVID stuff was embarrassing enough... guess not. Shouldn't you be doom stocking canned food and getting as many jabs for monkey pox as poss before it hits us?

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

She's smarter than you and has accomplished way more. Incredibly intelligent woman. She'll make a great president

But for banging Willie Brown, she’d likely still be an assistant DA in San Francisco. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, novacova said:

Professional liars. Wow. You really need a better source for your information

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mogandave said:

But for banging Willie Brown, she’d likely still be an assistant DA in San Francisco. 

Another gutter dweller.

• Like 1