I Hate Donald J. Trump And Here Is Why In Two Minutes

connda

16 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

I don’t like Americans 

I hope Trump wins

This I can comprehend … although I am saddened that the way you say this condemns me, I allow that you only mention to make a point about Trump.

14 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I hate Trump because he opposes the agenda we in the Politburo have decided to impose on the people, including, but not limited to:

Late Term abortions, unrestricted, and infanticide if necessary.

Hiring based on race

The Green New Deal

Banning gas stoves and cars.

No oil drilling

Shrinking the American military

Lawfare

Tampons for boys

Men in womens sports

Men in womens locker rooms

Censorship of speech

Huge government handouts

Tax increases

Genital mutilation of children

Government control over children above a parents

Destruction of Israel

Student Loan forgiveness

Appeasement of Iran

Siezure of firearms

Defunding police

Abolish ICE

Pack the Supreme Court

A wide open border to make us more diverse

Harris/waltz !!! Fight the Facsist Trump! Forward to the Future

Great! Keep pounding on this.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Very true. I was brought up in a world where one never abused women, one was polite to others, one never cheated in sport, or cheated anyone else. Hard work would reap rewards.

You judged people by what they did, not the color of their skin or the shape of their eyes.

Now, it seems to me I am living in an inverted world.

You really know nothing  about  Trump. 

When NYC  was falling apart. He renovated  and built huge buildings 

When the city was going to have to closevthe main skating rink because they could not get their act together. He took on the project under time and under  budget using his own money 

The funny thing you never hear from the DNC is how much money he gave their candidates.

Look at the family he helped guide there are no trust fund kids like you see in dem land.

Trump could  have sat back and said to he'll with it like a lot of the big money dems. But decided that the u.s. was getting  screwed

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws - he would make a Trump. 

I have to give you credit -- that's a pretty darn good line.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

You really know nothing  about  Trump. 

When NYC  was falling apart. He renovated  and built huge buildings 

When the city was going to have to closevthe main skating rink because they could not get their act together. He took on the project under time and under  budget using his own money 

The funny thing you never hear from the DNC is how much money he gave their candidates.

Look at the family he helped guide there are no trust fund kids like you see in dem land.

Trump could  have sat back and said to he'll with it like a lot of the big money dems. But decided that the u.s. was getting  screwed

I know he buys golf courses to put his name on the championship boards. I know most of the golf courses he owns are shedding money like a scalded pig sheds hair. I know he's a sh!t golfer who claims he plays to a 2.8  handicap, when his golf swing says it is more like 12.

I know he has a $83 million defamation judgment against him because he could not keep his mouth shut. I know he was convicted by a jury of his peers on 34 counts of falsifying business records.

Saying someone knows nothing is one of the oldest debating tricks in the book. Try it on someone at your intelligence level, because you are insulting mine.

As opposed to the elite baby murderer supporters and child mutilators that support Harris.

Which one are you?

Very funny, if it were not reflective of so much ignorance. Please do keep pounding on this as those of us demanding control over our own healthcare needs not be subject to you making these decisions for us. Those states with this decision being placed on the ballot in November will overwhelmingly reject your very limited outlook on the subject as expressed in your post.

9 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Flip-flop.

I am starting to think there are people who will vote for Trump for the same reason they like watching train wrecks.

Back when I was younger and quite naive compared to now, I was cheering for Marion Barry to win his third election as Mayor of DC, when he was plagued with accusations of corruption and drug abuse. Mainly to stick it to the man. Lots of similarities between that situation and Trump. Now I know better.

8 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Is abortion the only talking point that liberals have? The country is literally falling apart under democratic leadership. Who the <deleted> cares about abortion when the cost of living is too high?

I would be one of those. You see, I can think of many considerations not just jumping on “an” issue that one of the major political parties want to emphasize.

17 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

I am not alone, plenty if not most of Earths population dislikes Americans.

Please stop before you use up all the earth's hot air supply of which you're full.

I hope for your sake you're not under the delusion that Brits are universally loved by subjects of the  former Empire.      I know you don't care because you probably  wouldn't like them anyway.

Cheers,

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Thats all that the Kamala TV ads are about. Folks cheering abortion.

All over Fox News too. Great ad buy hahahahaha

The end result of the Republican Party’s, Trump and McConnell (R-KY) arranging the current SCOTUS which declared the 50 year old Constitutional Right over this personal healthcare need to be reversed. An action that will live in infamy.

4 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

The end result of the Republican Party’s, Trump and McConnell (R-KY) arranging the current SCOTUS which declared the 50 year old Constitutional Right over this personal healthcare need to be reversed. An action that will live in infamy.

It will very probably live at the ballot box too. I would not be surprised if it had repercussions not just for Trump, but the GOP in general.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, maesariang said:

Loudmouth? Weird reason to vote. I couldnt careless what they say if you are 25% worse off that affects you. If you switch off the tv you never hear them speak. Walz just said in a speech we all depend on precription drugs. Havent had any in 3 years.

Good for you … but then, it isn’t all about you … is it? I take 7 pills a day as a result of an inherited cholesterol issue and resulting heart issues. Question is … do we say it is for each individual to deal with or is healthcare best dealt with as an American society? I am for finding a way forward as all other Democratic, capitalist countries have done.

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

As opposed to the elite baby murderer supporters and child mutilators that support Harris.

Which one are you?

Baby murderers.

Are you okay?

Are you okay?      Far from it

1 hour ago, ChrisKC said:

I never HATE anyone - I hate what they say and do. In the case of Trump, I hate what he says and does!

Buddhism teaches you that hate is internalised. 

"İn Buddhism, hate is a source of dukkha and brings suffering to the person who does the hating. Emotions like hatred, fear and jealousy, in fact all feelings that lead to attachment (hate is a kind of attachment) create karmic prisons for a being and drive them deeper into the illusion of ego."

Shawn M. - Quora

Hate is like drinking poison and expecting someone else to die. 

3 hours ago, maesariang said:

Trump was the best in 40 years. That is what the data says. Bush was terrible. Harris is terrible.

Except for the 7 trillion in deficits given to his billionaire buddies and a few hundred thousand dead from being an ignorant science denier.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maesariang said:

Boris is not running. All these emotion driven comments. Nothing to do with the failures of Harris. 3.5 years achieved nothing. 

Nothing except record GDP, record low unemployment, improved infrastructure and lower health care costs. All initiatives fought by Trump on behalf of his billionaire buddies.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, wwest5829 said:

Good for you … but then, it isn’t all about you … is it? I take 7 pills a day as a result of an inherited cholesterol issue and resulting heart issues. Question is … do we say it is for each individual to deal with or is healthcare best dealt with as an American society? I am for finding a way forward as all other Democratic, capitalist countries have done.

Every drug on the Australian Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme ( PBS ) costs AUD 7.10, irrespective of supplier price.

Australia's GDP is USD 1.7 trillion, population 26 million. American GDP USD 28.8 trillion, population 333 million.

How come the USA can't afford a PBS, and we can?

• Like 1

On 8/18/2024 at 1:20 PM, connda said:

Here's your chance to vent your pent up hatred and vitriol toward the evil Donald Trump and his evil MAGA supporter, and all of the stupid traditionalist and conservatives within your own country's population.

In two minutes or less, tell us all why you hate the Donald Trump.  Go for it!

366374626-3101426.jpg.a114132e0ce6afa74f7b72503860647c.jpg

He's not worth to receive hate speeches or any comments. He's just a weirdo in his own world like an alien.

9 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Nothing except record GDP, record low unemployment, improved infrastructure and lower health care costs. All initiatives fought by Trump on behalf of his billionaire buddies.

Unemployment is 4.3%, up 0.8% :cheesy:

13 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Except for the 7 trillion in deficits given to his billionaire buddies and a few hundred thousand dead from being an ignorant science denier.

Stop using fossil fuels then. You won't. Must be a science denier.

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

Unemployment is 4.3%, up 0.8% :cheesy:

Not since 2019.

You are also ignoring the fact that Trump is a convicted felon and sexual predator. This should be an automatic bar to office.

• Haha 1