UK Government to Classify Misogyny as a Form of Extremism Amid Rising Concerns

Social Media

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Doesn't threaten me either, mainly because I don't live there.

No Place will be Safe…

UK police commissioner threatens to extradite, jail US citizens over online posts: ‘We’ll come after you’

https://nypost.com/2024/08/10/media/uk-police-commissioner-threatens-to-extradite-jail-us-citizens-over-online-posts-well-come-after-you/

🤐🤐🤐

LOL

• Agree 2

Why have they got the George Cross emblazoned up there? Are they not embarrassed by it? Surprised it hasn’t been replaced with lots of colours because certain football hooligans associate with it so it must be evil, right!

Early days but never been so disenchanted by a UK gov. Thailand makes us look like a joke. If I were a jock I’d certainly be voting independence from those muppets. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I doubt it, I don’t hate women.

Wait until they make hating white conservative men a form of extremism.

The gulag awaits... 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wanderer555 said:

No Place will be Safe…

UK police commissioner threatens to extradite, jail US citizens over online posts: ‘We’ll come after you’

https://nypost.com/2024/08/10/media/uk-police-commissioner-threatens-to-extradite-jail-us-citizens-over-online-posts-well-come-after-you/

🤐🤐🤐

LOL

Can't say I really care about the UK punishing US citizens.

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Can't say I really care about the UK punishing US citizens.

Your apathy is noted…. 

The real point here is the mind-set of some that the laws of a particular country can extend to and supersede the laws of other sovereign nations.

A very slippery slope indeed…

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, James105 said:

I personally find it embarrassing that my own country has publicly stated such ridiculous overreach.  It's a testament to their stupidity that they think they can control and restrict speech not just in the UK but also in America, where freedom of speech is written into the actual constitution.   There is no extradition law that can be used to extradite someone who has committed wrong think to the UK when wrong think is not a crime in the US.  

People around the world are laughing at the UK and the people that represent the UK.   Putin with a bit of opportunistic trolling has even offered to provide sanctuary for people suffering under western leftist authoritarian ideology.   

https://www.businessinsider.com/putin-russia-safe-haven-for-people-escaping-western-liberal-ideals-2024-8

Indeed.

Lots of people laughing at the UK right now. 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-news/joe-rogan-blasts-uk-free-speech-crackdown-by-drawing-comparison-with-soviet-russia-elon-musk-and-british-govt-react-101723221703751.html

Labour really is embarrassing the nation on a global scale. No matter what you may think of Rogan (I am sure that will be the line of attack to my post), he has massive reach and his scathing comments on the UK are not only valid, but seen around the world.

Labour took a month to be more disliked than the Tories were in 14 years. Worse than even I could have imagined.

I hope the American voters are taking note. You could be next under Harris. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Purdey said:

I think men who love women don't denigrate them.

I would agree. 

But that does not mean that disliking women is a form of extremism. Only a fool like Cooper could make such a ridiculous statement.