Will Kamala Denounce the Pro Terrorist Demonstrators

Yagoda

1 hour ago, rudi49jr said:

Gee, that’s not a suggestive and highly biased title at all, is it? 

“Pro terrorist demonstrators”

Just because someone supports the Palestinians doesn’t mean they support Hamas or terrorism. And just because someone is critical of Israel doesn’t automatically mean they’re antisemitic. 
The world isn’t black and white, you know, although you seem to think it is.

You are responding to an Australian bot. He just reposts stuff sent to him from some very sinister sources.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Yagoda said:

With the Dems party evidently in danger of being disrupted by anti American and Pro Hamas demonstrators (funded by Iran ?), will Kamal show the cojones to tell these folks to stuff it.

Will this be like 1968 again?

Tell me when the disruptions start.

1 hour ago, rudi49jr said:

Just because someone supports the Palestinians doesn’t mean they support Hamas or terrorism. And just because someone is critical of Israel doesn’t automatically mean they’re antisemitic. 

Yes they are. How many anti -Hamas signs do you see in the crowd?   I think Gaza should be free from Hamas before anything else. But the protestors are content for Gaza to return to the pre October 7 status. In other words, with Hamas in power.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Hamas is backed by iran who is backed by russia. So by voting democrat you are effectively opting to drop israel as an ally in exchange for iran and russia. The extreme left seems to want america to be friends with islam now

I voted Democrat in 2020.

Did Joe Biden drop Israel as an ally in exchange for Russia and Iran?

If not, what is the value of your post?

The only candidate who loves Vladimir Putin is Donald Trump.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I voted Democrat in 2020.

Did Joe Biden drop Israel as an ally in exchange for Russia and Iran?

If not, what is the value of your post?

The only candidate who loves Vladimir Putin is Donald Trump.

Walz loves China as do you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, Yagoda said:

The much more important question should be if Trump and MAGA will accept a defeat on November 5, or if they will stage another coup/insurrection like on Jan. 6, 2021? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Since Fox News is not actually a news channel anyway, your 2 links are only opinions from the Fox channel and biased ones at that and worth as much as anybody else's opinion.

👌 your opinion means a lot!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Since Fox News is not actually a news channel anyway, your 2 links are only opinions from the Fox channel and biased ones at that and worth as much as anybody else's opinion.

Fox is the highest rating network.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, riclag said:

👌 your opinion means a lot!

My opinion has the same value as yours and of those links you quote.

You work out the value.

4 hours ago, simple1 said:

Replied in error. My apologies.

17 hours ago, Yagoda said:

With the Dems party evidently in danger of being disrupted by anti American and Pro Hamas demonstrators (funded by Iran ?), will Kamal show the cojones to tell these folks to stuff it.

They're her friends, why shouldn't she? Although friends like those, who needs enemies!? Shows how poor her and her fellow Democommies choices are. 

• Love It 1

6 hours ago, simple1 said:

I will not put up with MAGA, personal attack,  lies and accusations against me. Reported

Report away. Are you ashamed of who you are?

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

noted

• Love It 1

54 minutes ago, jesimps said:

They're her friends, why shouldn't she? Although friends like those, who needs enemies!? Shows how poor her and her fellow Democommies choices are. 

What friends of Kamala Harris are you talking about?

5 hours ago, watchdog2 said:

israel should not be named an "ally" when "parasite" would be a better description.     endless u.s. support for that racist, colonialist, and genocidal state has only hurt the Americans, and the pain will worsen going forward...

Your jew hating on this forum is self evident

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, billd766 said:

Treat it as both a badge of honour and with the contempt that it deserves.

The truth that they deny hurts them, and when they have no reply, they resort to insulting the poster.

Yeah the left never does that.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Rob Browder said:

I assume you are not aware that Mossad admitted funding Hamas from its infancy, and Bibi was a huge supporter of that policy?

This was a strategy to split support from the PLO, and to create a situation where they had "no partner for peace," so they could continue expanding Israel's borders, and  ethnic-cleansing those annexed zones.

Trying to label anyone who opposes a war, where tens of thousands of civilians are being slaughtered in an open-air prison-camp, as de-facto "supporting terrorists" is a new-low in double-think propaganda.  Orwell warned us - and "our" govt appears to use 1984 as an instruction-manual.

Then, you bring Russia into it - as if we cannot see how the NATO powers have created the current conflict - not only in Ukraine, but including other long-targeted for "regime change" countries, who understandably opt for support from Russia, in response to being threatened by the West.

I love when the topics bring the Jew Haters out.

Old Joe was supportive of terrorists last night

• Like 1
  • Confused 1