Bald, Fat, Sweaty, Hairy, Old, and Boring

13 hours ago, bob smith said:

The rolex hasn't been taken for a spin for ages now!

People actually still wear those gauche cliched looking hunks of metal?

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Yes, I've seen many here direct nasty comments at you, you handle these antagonizers much better than I do. 

Different personalities, I see you make comments to members directly and post a thread most days. 

I'm different, mostly I will make a comment regarding the article/OP, I rarely post a thread and rarely directly comment to a members comment if not directed at me, I scroll past ignoring the many stupid remarks and comments I read but some here can't scroll past, they must stick their nose in and antagonize. 

Have a nice day BS 

Oh, you’re missing all the fun. ðŸĪĐ 

• Sad 1

Based on what I’ve seen in the LOS, apparently it’s a requirement to be Bald, Fat, Sweaty, Hairy, Old, and Boring if you’re a foreigner entering Thailand, no?

22 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

In normal circumstances does anyone really notice what you wear on your feet? I wear socks and sandals for their comfort all the time. I never wear shorts as I think they look dreadful on a grown man.

Intended or not, a great reference to Shawshank Redemption. I'll give you a pass on the socks and long pants, but only if the socks are the same color as the sandals.

Regarding shorts "on a grown man".  It depends if the grown man is 5'4", fat, has varicose veined legs, has the aforementioned long  jet-black dyed hair and wearing a Chang wifebeater over a pair of stained 100B multi-pocketed baggy cargo-shorts worn past the knees (or worse, ultra-short shorts from the 70's because they didn't read the memo), - or slim, healthily tanned, average height or taller, wearing a clean 4K brand-name slim-fit polo-shirt over matching slim-fit shorts worn 3 inches above the knee.

Sans socks and sandals obviously - flip-flops on the beach are acceptable, tasteful shoes and low-cut white tennis socks (or no socks) anywhere else. :coffee1:

Edited by Gsxrnz
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Gsxrnz said:

Regarding shorts "on a grown man".  It depends if the grown man is 5'4", fat, has varicose veined legs, has the aforementioned long  jet-black dyed hair and wearing a Chang wifebeater over a pair of stained 100B multi-pocketed baggy cargo-shorts worn past the knees (or worse, ultra-short shorts from the 70's because they didn't read the memo), - or slim, healthily tanned, average height or taller, wearing a clean 4K brand-name slim-fit polo-shirt over matching slim-fit shorts worn 3 inches above the knee.

Fantastic! I'm glad you got that garbage off your chest. Do you feel better now? I'll bet in RL you look just like all of your famed stereotypes, but wrapped into one. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, FriscoKid said:

Fantastic! I'm glad you got that garbage off your chest. Do you feel better now? I'll bet in RL you look just like all of your famed stereotypes, but wrapped into one. 

555  Maybe you're right.  On the other hand, I don't think short fat blokes even know that slim-fit clothes are a thing.:coffee1:

• Confused 1