Scandal erupts over judge’s joke about defunct MFP

31 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

Constitutional Court , Election Commission , Senate , all consist of bought , heavily biased cronies of the " influential " ...

All deliver no justice and are corrupt as can be ...

All members should be thoroughly investigated for " unusual wealth " .

Need to completely change the system here .

Like the system you grew up under was any better, there are those with wealth and power and the majority without, even a so called 'communist' revolution in Russia didn't change that, only the names in the front row changed.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Aussie999 said:

Check out many of the powerful Thais, whether in business, or politics.. all from a Chinese heritage. Thailand was "never" colonised...555... just taken over.

The insurgency has been active for generations! Of course the Chinese play the long game!

15 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Like the system you grew up under was any better, there are those with wealth and power and the majority without, even a so called 'communist' revolution in Russia didn't change that, only the names in the front row changed.

what system did he grow up in.

2 minutes ago, Aussie999 said:

So you simply made it all up... well, I hope everyone ignores all your future posts.

Be precise, what did I make up, I offered my opinion which is, I'm sure, held by the majority, governments are not in charge, stock markets, wealthy investors, big corporations, like Black rock, the Military industrial complex, central banks, the civil service and international events control countries, ministers are the suits in the public eye that react and if they jump the wrong way they are out....see Liz Trust, a very short performance because she thought she was in charge, the bank of England, the pension fund managers and the stock market greats told her she wasn't.

The justice system in Thailand what a big joke, corrupt from the top to the bottom and I’m sure they’re really pulling all their effort to find the Red Bull kid killed. The cop flew out of the country sent the judge a note saying he was too ill to Attend Court, Butler servant first go into the jail saying that he was driving the car the kid never even stepped 1 foot inside the police station, they’re just waiting for the statue limitation to run out and then you’ll see him in a brand new Ferrari and Bangkok TIT

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, soalbundy said:

Be precise, what did I make up, I offered my opinion which is, I'm sure, held by the majority, governments are not in charge, stock markets, wealthy investors, big corporations, like Black rock, the Military industrial complex, central banks, the civil service and international events control countries, ministers are the suits in the public eye that react and if they jump the wrong way they are out....see Liz Trust, a very short performance because she thought she was in charge, the bank of England, the pension fund managers and the stock market greats told her she wasn't.

it's seems you like conspiracy theories

• Agree 2

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Judge Udom reportedly said, “Frankly speaking, they should thank me for dissolving the party. I helped them collect as much as 20 million baht in donations.”

Let's see, Udom, if you are able to raise any money once you are removed from your office: GoFund Udom's Unethical Behavior