What annoys you the most?

14 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

If you can name only one thing that annoys you the most about your significant other what would it be?

For me:

Makes too much noise eating!

Face goo makeup obsession, her space is is flooded with face goop and I’m tempted to chuck it out when she’s not looking.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, dingdongrb said:

If you can name only one thing that annoys you the most about your significant other what would it be?

For me:

Makes too much noise eating!

Get a new boyfriend. Then problem solved. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Neighbors, no matter who they are, so that's why we built countryside back out in the rice fields, but now we got 3 Neighbors after we got here. Respectively 300m and more, but still annoying. 

Especially when they have a war with each of their speaker playing old Isaan songs.

Well I moved back for now, and the positive, land getting more worth than the buildings on the farm as we speak. 

• Sad 1

There used to be little things that she did that I would occasionally find annoying. These days I'm very happy to report that very little that she does I find annoying. I think I probably just adapted and realized what a good, kind, loyal, and delightful soul she is, and I think I've decided to do embrace all of that wholeheartedly.

The only thing I can find if I really wanted to nitpick, is when she goes out with her girlfriends occasionally they drink too much. But it's not all the time, she's not an alcoholic, she does drink alot less than many of her friends, and she's quite a big younger than me, so I think a little bit of understanding goes a long way here. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

But probably lonely. One of those guys doing short times but not really connecting with others in a meaningful way.

I really do not care what others doing, but when they constantly have to defend their actions by bringing in and pulling everyone else down in the mud, then It annoying me.

6 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I really do not care what others doing, but when they constantly have to defend their actions by bringing in and pulling everyone else down in the mud, then It annoying me.

Some guys do find fulfillment just being single and having physical release. I suspect it's rare though as you get older. It takes a special kind of guy.

The problem is that the longer you live that lifestyle the harder it is to develop a "meaningful" relationship. It kind of sucks you in so you give up or just don't have those skills any longer, or just get too old to bother.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Some guys do find fulfillment just being single and having physical release. I suspect it's rare though as you get older. It takes a special kind of guy.

I always enjoyed being two, and can't stand living alone, so I'm happy with my wife.

Never found one night stands interesting even I had plenty of offers wherever I lived and travelled. 

ST paying I have never done. The closest I have come, is a HJ at massage 

Edited by Hummin
  • Sad 1

Slow people who can't read something simple as their assigned seat on a airplane, or push in front of others even it is not their turn. Or people who stop out of nowhere in the middle of malls, as if they were alone, blocking everyone behind them.

Or staff that wants to scan my barcode on automated gates, thinking that I can't do that myself, or I guess, they just wanted to let them keep having a job.... Guess that is the same for immigration etc, they don't want to be efficient as it costs jobs.

Makes it also so obvious that various forces here work against each other: one force buying auto gates, others trying to keep things were they were.

Edited by BakedPanda

28 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

But probably lonely. Short times but not really connecting with others in a meaningful way?

very happy doing what I'm doing, out and about seeing friends etc vs you moping about on your own complaining about everything 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

very happy doing what I'm doing, out and about seeing friends etc vs you moping about on your own complaining about everything 

Ok, I'm happy for you.

Edited by JimTripper

6 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Ok, I'm happy for you.

Can you tell me more about the man that you are and why you don't prefer deeper relationships with women?

First you should explain why you're always moping about on your own? and never seem happy anywhere you go? 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

First you should explain why you're always moping about on your own? and never seem happy anywhere you go? 

You're projecting. I never said that.

You need to own why you think that and transform it into a positive.

Edited by JimTripper
  • Sad 1