Kennedy Family Condemns RFK Jr.'s Trump Endorsement as a Betrayal of Core Values

Social Media

9 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

That was Trump's asinine claim and you know well enough just how silly that sound but still willing to give up your integrity to qoute him. Don't you have your own analytical skills. Try typing Trump coup in any search engines and you get a sufficient details to fill up your entire morning. As for Biden, it is stated as another false claim by Trump. 

Bernie just admitted recently that he was told to get out of hillary's way, RFK, Tulsi, the party of democracy though. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Cameroni said:

A: Get rid of the President and make you a presidential candidate, though nobody voted for you!

Wrong. She was elected the Dems candidate at the DNC Convention.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I just find it funny when the democrats go on how Trump wanted to effect a coup, when the democrats just pulled off a real one by removing Joe Biden against his will.

The DNC is a private, non-profit, tax-exempt 527 Corporation. They can choose whomever they want. Biden can still run if he wants to.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

Bernie just admitted recently that he was told to get out of hillary's way, RFK, Tulsi, the party of democracy though. 

Obviously u wrong on Bernie. Tulsi not like by Dems and liberals. She more comfortable with the conservatives and libertarians. RFK Jr. is an odd ball and trying to find relevance in any party who will accept his idiosyncrasy. Perfact fit for 2 oddballs together. . 

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, novacova said:

What? Provided-a-link…ha! No student, I will not do your work for you.

I am not your teacher. 

I am the school. 

Now be a good student and go fetch it on your own. But here’s a tip, start by calling the family members and report back.

I believe you have stated that because your main source of information is the tabloid newspapers

https://nypost.com/2024/04/27/us-news/family-feud-divides-kennedys-as-rfk-jr-siblings-endorse-biden/

Note how the article is written.

Edited by MicroB
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, MicroB said:

I believe you have stated that because your main source of information is the tabloid newspapers

https://nypost.com/2024/04/27/us-news/family-feud-divides-kennedys-as-rfk-jr-siblings-endorse-biden/

Note how the article is written.

In case you didn’t notice, this article is about his siblings, not the entire family. Go back and take another read of the previous post. Note how it was written.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The party of JFK vanished long ago, and bears no resemblance to it now, IMO.

Kennedy was an inspirational leader that had a vision of a better future for Americans and the world, but all today's Dem leaders have is hate Trump, IMO.

IMO if JFK were alive now he'd leave the Dems and become an independent.

Jfk would of liked Bobby Jr . They both liked Traditional America a Core value.imop

They’ve both supporters of Freedom of the press, free speech , anti government censorship & no wars and anti Marxist.

Jfk speech to the American Newspaper publisher’s .

“But when all his financial appeals were refused, Marx looked around for other means of livelihood and fame, eventually terminating his relationship with the Tribune and devoting his talents full time to the cause that would bequeath the world the seeds of Leninism, Stalinism, revolution and the cold war.

If only this capitalistic New York newspaper had treated him more kindly; if only Marx had remained a foreign correspondent, history might have been different”.

https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives/other-resources/john-f-kennedy-speeches/american-newspaper-publishers-association-19610427

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, novacova said:

What? Provided-a-link…ha! No student, I will not do your work for you.

I am not your teacher. 

I am the school. 

Now be a good student and go fetch it on your own. But here’s a tip, start by calling the family members and report back.

I actually did a search on the internet for who in the Kennedy family supported RFK and surprisingly there were no results. Plenty of results condemning him but none in his favour. 

And I did that before I posted.

Now you OTH have nothing and no response.

You are correct that you are not my teacher, neither are you a school.

You are the one who claimed it.

Why don't you do some research and prove it?

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Trump won in the primaries. Harris did not.

It is getting bored with this kind of drooling. As it stand now, It is Trump vs Harris in this election. Your moral indignation not warranted as no laws nor ethics have been broken. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1