Donald Trump Donald Trump

4 hours ago, Dave5710 said:

All Democrats stand for is spreading hatred and division,  Whatever happened to discussing helping the American people through political policy.  They have no good policies so they concentrate on bashing their political opponent.

Qanon or TS tell you that lol 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

37 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

an "election" that put a corrupt vegetable and a rejected prostitute in the White House was fairly conducted and not contrary to the best interests of a majority of American society.  

5 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

Sorry, after the advent of Timpon Walz, your side is no longer permitted to use the word "weird."

Edited 2 minutes ago by DougieMax

First off Newbie, where is your link about Kamala Harris's previous job.

Secondly being that Tim Walz coined the saying "Weird in reference to Trump and Vance I reckon you should take a step back.  Seeing Trump falling like a rock is affecting you greatly.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, marin said:

First off Newbie, where is your link about Kamala Harris's previous job.

Secondly being that Tim Walz coined the saying "Weird in reference to Trump and Vance I reckon you should take a step back.  Seeing Trump falling like a rock is affecting you greatly.

Am I supposed to take offense at being called a Newbie. Beyond that, there is nothing of substance in your response to make any further reply to. 

BTW, you for got a closing quote mark, Advanced Member. LOL

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

A post with a link to a Conspiracy-Pseudoscience source and the replies have been removed.

Posts with unattributed content and the replies have been removed, please remember this from the Political Soapbox forum header:

• Stay on topic and back up any claims with credible sources.

Posts with derogatory nicknames, intentional misspellings or personal remarks will be removed. Spell names correctly for all sides of the debate.

7 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

Am I supposed to take offense at being called a Newbie. Beyond that, there is nothing of substance in your response to make any further reply to. 

BTW, you for got a closing quote mark, Advanced Member. LOL

Just keep your comments civil. If you look back your post I was talking about is gone. Anger will not do much for  you here 

6 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

You're not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition.

Am I supposed to take offense at being called a newbie? Beyond that, there is nothing of substance in your response to warrant any further reply.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, marin said:

Just keep your comments civil. If you look back your post I was talking about is gone. Anger will not do much for  you here 

Indeed, it appears the street here is unidirectional.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You're not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition.

Am I supposed to take offense at being called a newbie? Beyond that, there is nothing of substance in your response to warrant any further reply.

Tanking yu fo korecktign mine cappy pasa

3 hours ago, frank83628 said:

do you have the clip from a few weeks back of all the media using the word 'weird' ?  i tried to find it but couldnt

Tim Walz was on stage , right il look 

Edited by Irish star

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Faux News Poll , do you know how many Real Polls there are lol , Harris up 7 points , probably better to apply a few not your hand picked one lol , look Voter  registration numbers and triangulate , to get real numbers , who listens to a “News Entertainment Channel” only the Daft ,  for the love of god 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

Trump still rambles on about Biden.

Biden isn't running for office.

Careful he will bring up Obama again “DonOld” , he farts Dust I think he has an air cleaner  stuck somewhere in his coat 

3 hours ago, john donson said:

this is MSM... repeating the same crap, remember covid... it was... brought to you by... pfizer... and safe and effective...

Owner is voting Trump , so yeah he’s repeating same thing for clicks , let’s destroy the country for clicks , everyone should turn off media and try to think for yourselves if your able lol

1 minute ago, Irish star said:

Careful he will bring up Obama again “DonOld” , he farts Dust I think he has an air cleaner  stuck somewhere in his coat 

Barack Hussein Obama......to give him his full name....as Trump likes to, time and time again....555

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

11 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Dream on. Your fantasies are divorced from reality, you may want to educate yourself on the history of polling.

in June 1988, George H.W. Bush trailed Michael Dukakis by 12 percentage points in polling averages (he went on to win by eight). Exactly four years later, Mr Bush led Bill Clinton by ten percentage points, and wound up losing by seven.

In more recent years, polling errors have been a bit smaller—but they can still be substantial. In 2000 Mr Bush’s son George W. saw his ten-point lead over Al Gore in the popular vote turn into a deficit during the final three months of the campaign.

https://www.economist.com/interactive/us-2024-election/prediction-model/president/how-this-works

More “Baloni ” from Cameroni , , 2025 and Vance and Old DonOld  will bring a Blue Tsunami, never in our history has our democracy been under attack like this , you can throw out all your old polling stats , this will be unprecedented Voter  Turnout 

• Like 1