Donald Trump Donald Trump

2 hours ago, Dan O said:

Which you know nothing about how to do. You just cherry pick info that meets your position just like you did in you own poll numbers and ignore other relevant data. 

I look at facts. You can't handle the truth.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Dream on. Your fantasies are divorced from reality, you may want to educate yourself on the history of polling.

in June 1988, George H.W. Bush trailed Michael Dukakis by 12 percentage points in polling averages (he went on to win by eight). Exactly four years later, Mr Bush led Bill Clinton by ten percentage points, and wound up losing by seven.

In more recent years, polling errors have been a bit smaller—but they can still be substantial. In 2000 Mr Bush’s son George W. saw his ten-point lead over Al Gore in the popular vote turn into a deficit during the final three months of the campaign.

https://www.economist.com/interactive/us-2024-election/prediction-model/president/how-this-works

Mostly Democrat run polls. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, maesariang said:

I look at facts. You can't handle the truth.

When you post some truth then I'll believe it but I don't buy in to your censored posts where you cherry pick info and leave out the info that doesn't align with your agenda. Its obvious your a trumpette that can't tell right from wrong and good from bad. You only see and hear Trump. You can go away now your time is up 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Dan O said:

When you post some truth then I'll believe it but I don't buy in to your censored posts where you cherry pick info and leave out the info that doesn't align with your agenda. Its obvious your a trumpette that can't tell right from wrong and good from bad. You only see and hear Trump. You can go away now your time is up 

Thanks Harrisette. 

• Haha 1

On 8/26/2024 at 3:48 AM, Jingthing said:

Sleazy edits.

Sleazy topic.

Typical Magadonian garbage.

Profile > Ignored Users > maesariang

Ideally, the people who run this site would ban these idiots who contribute absolutely nothing and just make up their own facts, but they don't seem interested in doing that.  So the only thing we can do is waste a bunch of time banning them ourselves.  The problem is that there are so many it's become a full time job. A lot of these accounts are probably the same person.  I think there are also some troll/click farms operating around here.

Edited by shdmn
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, shdmn said:

So the only thing we cal do is waste a bunch of time banning them ourselves.  The problem is that there are so many it's become a full time job. A lot of these accounts are probably the same person.  I think there are also some troll/click farms operating around here.

That's right, giant farms of posters are being operated right now, just to produce posters who disagree with you.

'

Good luck with banning all the posters who disagree with you. How's it working out so far? Lol

I need to get back to my stud duties now, see ya later.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, shdmn said:

Profile > Ignored Users > maesariang

Ideally, the people who run this site would ban these idiots who contribute absolutely nothing and just make up their own facts, but they don't seem interested in doing that.  So the only thing we can do is waste a bunch of time banning them ourselves.  The problem is that there are so many it's become a full time job. A lot of these accounts are probably the same person.  I think there are also some troll/click farms operating around here.

Unfortunately, they stay within the boundaries of the forum rules. If you see something that is factually untrue, you can report it to the mods and they will remove it. Otherwise, they have a right to their opinion no matter HOW wrong it is.

8 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Unfortunately, they stay within the boundaries of the forum rules. If you see something that is factually untrue, you can report it to the mods and they will remove it. Otherwise, they have a right to their opinion no matter HOW wrong it is.

Took me about 10 seconds. 

Everything this troll says is factually untrue.  Literally everything.  Same with that susanlea account.  Probably the same person behind several of these accounts.

Edited by shdmn
  • Agree 1

If Trump is elected it will almost certainly mean a weaker dollar.  It's an economic fact hed by many economists that Trump's nationalist and tariff policies translate to a higher cost of living for expats.  Think about 25 or 30 baht to the dollar and how that would affect you. just something to think about here:  https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/27/opinion/trump-inflation.html?unlocked_article_code=1.GU4.OTb5.axdyXh-ZeppO&smid=url-share

3 hours ago, maesariang said:

Trump is winning. 

Only in your limit capacity to think. But you keep holding on to that delusion and we'll see how it works out for you. Which spam farm are you part of, Russia or China? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Only in your limit capacity to think. But you keep holding on to that delusion and we'll see how it works out for you. Which spam farm are you part of, Russia or China? 

Well ahead of previous years.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JimmerJJ said:

If Trump is elected it will almost certainly mean a weaker dollar.  It's an economic fact hed by many economists that Trump's nationalist and tariff policies translate to a higher cost of living for expats.  Think about 25 or 30 baht to the dollar and how that would affect you. just something to think about here:  https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/27/opinion/trump-inflation.html?unlocked_article_code=1.GU4.OTb5.axdyXh-ZeppO&smid=url-share

Ny times :cheesy:

• Sad 1

Just now, maesariang said:

Well ahead of previous years.

you are truly delusional, but you seem to live in that world as a spam bot relaying false information. Again are you Russian or Chinese Spam Center Employee? 

19 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Dream on. Your fantasies are divorced from reality, you may want to educate yourself on the history of polling.

in June 1988, George H.W. Bush trailed Michael Dukakis by 12 percentage points in polling averages (he went on to win by eight). Exactly four years later, Mr Bush led Bill Clinton by ten percentage points, and wound up losing by seven.

In more recent years, polling errors have been a bit smaller—but they can still be substantial. In 2000 Mr Bush’s son George W. saw his ten-point lead over Al Gore in the popular vote turn into a deficit during the final three months of the campaign.

https://www.economist.com/interactive/us-2024-election/prediction-model/president/how-this-works

What you are noting is that early polls have little predictive value in an election.

The polls start to have significance after the conventions, and by Labor Day, become fairly accurate measurements of the public's opinions at the time of the polls.

Trump is the republican’s man they want as president so to be expected the Dems mention his name.

Yet you may be missing the reason they made so much fun of him.

They know he has a big ego, and he is sensitive and thin skin, he will lash out and talk about the Dems and rubbish them. That is the goal, keep him off the real issues the public want to hear about and get him ranting. 

He fell for their trap.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

A post with unattributed content has been removed, please remember this from the Political Soapbox forum header:

• Stay on topic and back up any claims with credible sources.

A post with an image containing profane language has been removed.

On 8/27/2024 at 6:58 PM, maesariang said:

Thanks Harrisette. 

I'll give you some credit on reply as it was almost original that but nope not backing either Harris or Trump at this point. I'm just against stupidity and the sheep that hang on everything Trump like you.