Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

5 hours ago, FriscoKid said:

Different democratic candidate, different game plan. 

Strange, that was not your opinion when Trump said. I agreed to a debate with Biden at ABC, not with Kamala.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Today in Virginia, President Trump was asked about it, and he said 'It doesn't matter to me. I'd probably rather have them on.' So as far as we're concerned, this debate is over, and we're looking forward to the Sept. 10 debate."

Edited by stats
font size normalized
  • Like 1

Let's see who is trying to pull out of a debate.

Harris insisted on a debate on September 10, and Trump agreed, although his previous agreement was with a different candidate.

This straight out of the mouth of the biased lefty media.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/08/26/politics/trump-harris-september-debate/index.html

The Harris campaign, for its part, is requesting that ABC and other networks seeking to host a potential October debate keep microphones on, according to a senior campaign official, marking a change from the June debate when the then-Biden campaign wanted microphones muted except when it was a candidate’s turn to speak.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Trump agreed to 3 debates

Kamala chickened out

When and where did anyone agree to three debates? 

That Trump says he wants three does not an agreement make.  He agreed to two debates between the two presidential candidates.  One has been had, one is scheduled for Sep 10.  Any others are open for discussion.

PH

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

When and where did anyone agree to three debates? 

That Trump says he wants three does not an agreement make.  He agreed to two debates between the two presidential candidates.  One has been had, one is scheduled for Sep 10.  Any others are open for discussion.

PH

He announced it weeks ago at a press conference lol

Fox

NBC

ABC

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Phulublub said:

Not true. The agreement was for debates between the two presidential candidates.

But keep scrabbling to defend your Leader.

PH

You should stop modifying my post to make you point.

Here is the rest of my post again. So it is you hideous democratic candidate that wants out of the debate, that according to you was agreed upon.

This straight out of the mouth of the biased lefty media.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/08/26/politics/trump-harris-september-debate/index.html

The Harris campaign, for its part, is requesting that ABC and other networks seeking to host a potential October debate keep microphones on, according to a senior campaign official, marking a change from the June debate when the then-Biden campaign wanted microphones muted except when it was a candidate’s turn to speak.

• Agree 1