Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

It's not a "line" that's sold, it's exactly what happened. Pelosi and the Obamas pushed Biden to jump against his will. 

In turn Joe and Jill then insisted on Kamala to spite Pelosi and the Obamas who wanted a proper vote.

There should be laws passsed in the US to prevent backdoor politicians deciding on presidents in this way, it's really a bit banana republic. Not much different to Thai military deciding who can or can't become president.

The Banana was January 6 , 

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

People can be great at one thing and hopeless otherwise. Harris appears to be good at sucking up to important people but hopeless at doing things.

We don't actually know if she can do anything, or not. Far as I can tell, since she became VP she hasn't tried to do anything much. Turning up at the border for a few hours is only sightseeing.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Well not so fast. People don't always gain a Ph.d. just for the purpose of teaching. In fact the two ideas clash;

- Ph.d. study is very very rarely the study of a specific curriculum with numerous specific course with specified text books.

- A Ph.d. is the candidates own take on a specific area of life / science / human behavior et., etc.

- I have a Ph.D. the area is Organization Behavior (OB). The dissertation I submitted was from my long term observations of certain aspects of Leadership Behavior and how that affected motivation and business / organization results.

OB is a subject which has been the subject of much comment and research. My observations were outside of what had been previously explored. 

Not one word of my dissertation was from text books, it was my own observations, proven by numerous surveys completed by large numbers of people both in m/ment and l/ship, and the subordinate staff who were 'subjected to' their leaders m/ment and l/ship behaviors and dialogue and listening skills. 

I would agree......the ones who go into teaching almost certainly never considered teaching as a career....until....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

It's not a "line" that's sold, it's exactly what happened. Pelosi and the Obamas pushed Biden to jump against his will. 

In turn Joe and Jill then insisted on Kamala to spite Pelosi and the Obamas who wanted a proper vote.

There should be laws passsed in the US to prevent backdoor politicians deciding on presidents in this way, it's really a bit banana republic. Not much different to Thai military deciding who can or can't become president.

You will be the first one shouting Rigged , even though it will be over 12 million votes more than Trump

12 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

That's true, RFK jr was not just a professor of environmental law, he also dealt with a number of very high profile cases while working at a proper law firm.

A bit like Kamala Harris you mean?????

Edited by Will B Good
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

We don't actually know if she can do anything, or not. Far as I can tell, since she became VP she hasn't tried to do anything much. Turning up at the border for a few hours is only sightseeing.

4 days of DNC you didn’t listen too , you listened to the RNC borefest even your boy Trump fell asleep with a full diaper 

19 minutes ago, Roo Island said:
52 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The Kamala that has not answered a question in over a month? 

From where do we know Jen Psaki again? Oh, that's right, another Democrat operative once part of the Biden Administration, now on TV "news". 

Ummm....she's new to being the presidential candidate and taking her time to get prepared. Only dodgy right wing media outlets are bashing her about it. Oh, and maga cult members.

what a weak excuse. 

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

The last time i mentioned that part about you having this certain reputaion, here that follows you

Recall?

47 likes

reputation* 

bob.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

All fluff and stuff he'll never do. Remember the wall? With Mexico paying for it? Lock her up? I'm guessing you feel for all his lies

You guess a lot. I guess.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

what a weak excuse. 

Grab a smoke and get back to us , maybe have a Big Biden  scoop of Ice cream to get you focused 

Edited by Irish star
  • Like 1

Just now, Irish star said:

Really Trump needed 14  years to prepare , really if you include Putin 101 training it’s probably 40 years of preparation 

zzzzzzzzzz ......did you just regurgitate some vomit. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Irish star said:

Grab a smoke and get back to us , maybe have a Biden scoop of Icd cream to get you focused 

you're really not as witty as you think you are. best to stop now before it becomes silly.

now im off to get a scoop of focus lcd cream. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

A bit like Kamala Harris you mean?????

No he didn't convict innocent men, put them on death row and then prevent new DNA evidence from being heard. He actually did some good things.

Between 1996 and 2000, Kennedy and NRDC helped Mexican commercial fishermen to halt Mitsubishi's proposal to build a salt facility in the Laguna San Ignacio, a known area in Baja where gray whales bred, and nursed their calves.[114] Kennedy wrote in opposition to the project, and took the campaign to Japan, meeting with the Japanese prime minister, Keizo Obuchi.

In his first case as an environmental attorney, Kennedy represented the NAACP in a lawsuit against a proposal to build a garbage transfer station in a minority neighborhood in Ossining, New York.[104]

In 1987, he successfully sued Westchester County to reopen the Croton Point Park, which was heavily used primarily by poor and minority communities from the Bronx.[105] He then forced the reopening of the Pelham Bay Park, which New York City had closed to the public and converted to a police firing range.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._Kennedy_Jr.

He's arguably done more good things than either of the two candidates.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Cameroni said:

No he didn't convict innocent men, put them on death row and then prevent new DNA evidence from being heard, he handled  He actually did some good things.

Between 1996 and 2000, Kennedy and NRDC helped Mexican commercial fishermen to halt Mitsubishi's proposal to build a salt facility in the Laguna San Ignacio, a known area in Baja where gray whales bred, and nursed their calves.[114] Kennedy wrote in opposition to the project, and took the campaign to Japan, meeting with the Japanese prime minister, Keizo Obuchi.

In his first case as an environmental attorney, Kennedy represented the NAACP in a lawsuit against a proposal to build a garbage transfer station in a minority neighborhood in Ossining, New York.[104]

In 1987, he successfully sued Westchester County to reopen the Croton Point Park, which was heavily used primarily by poor and minority communities from the Bronx.[105] He then forced the reopening of the Pelham Bay Park, which New York City had closed to the public and converted to a police firing range.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._Kennedy_Jr.

He's arguably done more good things than either of the two candidates.

IT WAS A JOKE.