Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

1 hour ago, FriscoKid said:

Always winning: “Let me tell you, folks, nobody gets indicted like I do. This is the most tremendous indictment, maybe in the history of indictments. Everybody’s saying it, all the best people, believe me. They’re calling it the most incredible indictment they’ve ever seen. It’s a big, beautiful indictment, and you know what? It’s only happening because I’m fighting for you. They wouldn’t be doing this if I wasn’t winning so big. They know it, I know it, everybody knows it. It’s a badge of honor, folks, a real badge of honor. And let me tell you, it's an indictment, the likes of which the world has never seen before.”

All those indictments are a joke IMO, but the people making them are too dumb to know that.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Ya gotta be kidding me. You really need a better source for your information. Jeez.

https://apnews.com/article/0452d29cd2564eaf97605ab90acc3a67

The New York Times reported Tuesday that President Donald Trump received at least $413 million from his father over the decades, much of that through dubious tax dodges, including outright fraud.

He was just a money launderer in New York for Russian Mafia and god knows who else 

Edited by Irish star

1 hour ago, maesariang said:

It wasn’t her deal wake up have some coffee Red Bull anything, your brain has been asleep for days of this nonsense 

Edited by Irish star

Kamala caved, and the debate's on, same rules, according to Trump himself. We can close the topic now.

I have reached an agreement with the Radical Left Democrats for a Debate with Comrade Kamala Harris. It will be Broadcast Live on ABC FAKE NEWS, by far the nastiest and most unfair newscaster in the business, on Tuesday, September 10th, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Rules will be the same as the last CNN Debate, which seemed to work out well for everyone except, perhaps, Crooked Joe Biden.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/113035417108806850

Edited by BigStar
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

All those indictments are a joke IMO, but the people making them are too dumb to know that.

What don’t you understand what he did was illegal , get over yourself 34 indictments and it’s all fake lol , god for bud we try anything he’s done , we would be in jail for years , buying judges , is ok with you , move to Russia or Thailand lol 

On 8/27/2024 at 3:38 AM, FriscoKid said:

Different democratic candidate, different game plan. 

According to the rumblings in the Trump team they want the microphone off because they are worried that Trump can’t handle 90 minutes of Harris having the option to speak the entire time.

They should be concerned. Trump isn’t sharp or skilled enough to handle it and he will get squeezed into a corner. Then he will get triggered and lash out. Will be a disaster for him. 

Wishful thinking.

3 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Why would we open anything from Truth Social. , Geezus , I hope to god you have sticks in it and made donations to a billionaire 5555

I quoted, so you can feel safe. Trump himself says the debate's on, same rules. Kamala caved. 🙂 

Edited by BigStar
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Kamala caved, and the debate's on, same rules, according to Trump himself. We can close the topic now.

I have reached an agreement with the Radical Left Democrats for a Debate with Comrade Kamala Harris. It will be Broadcast Live on ABC FAKE NEWS, by far the nastiest and most unfair newscaster in the business, on Tuesday, September 10th, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Rules will be the same as the last CNN Debate, which seemed to work out well for everyone except, perhaps, Crooked Joe Biden.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/113035417108806850

Typical childish post from Trump.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Just tellin' like it is in his own inimitable, endearing style. Gon' have to suck it up, I guess.

Don't have to suck it up, there's always pushback......

chicken.png

7 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Just tellin' like it is in his own inimitable, endearing style. Gon' have to suck it up, I guess.

Childish behaviour, just as his followers using the same derogatory words are behaving childishly.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Don't have to suck it up, there's always pushback......

Merely ineffectual little swats, always missing the mark. The point for our leftists is to deflect as usual to personal attack and ignore the real news that Kamala caved and the debate's on, with the same rules. The beloved narrative over 20 pages--poof!😁

Edited by BigStar

I can't believe there are people in this thread that think Kamala would beat Trump in any debate. What, like she did when she debated Tulsi?

She's retarded. I assume all you people must be too.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/26/2024 at 11:08 PM, RSD1 said:

Looks like Trump just pulled out of the September 10th debate, the only scheduled debate he had with Harris. Smartest thing Trump could ever do rather than get destroyed in the debate and do even further harm to his ailing campaign. 🐥🐣🐓🐔🐤

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

I watched ABC FAKE NEWS this morning, both lightweight reporter Jonathan Carl’s(K?) ridiculous and biased interview of Tom Cotton (who was fantastic!), and their so-called Panel of Trump Haters, and I ask, why would I do the Debate against Kamala Harris on that network? Will panelist Donna Brazil give the questions to the Marxist Candidate like she did for Crooked Hillary Clinton? Will Kamala’s best friend, who heads up ABC, do likewise. Where is Liddle’ George Slopadopolus hanging out now? Will he be involved. They’ve got a lot of questions to answer!!! Why did Harris turn down Fox, NBC, CBS, and even CNN? Stay tuned!!!

Source:

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/113025866788629314

Trump coward runs away.

But the former president later told reporters at an event in Virginia that he preferred to have his microphone kept on, adding that he did not like it muted last time. He also said he was not preparing much for the face-off against his new rival.

Trump campaign senior adviser Jason Miller Overruled Trump

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, dginoob said:

I can't believe there are people in this thread that think Kamala would beat Trump in any debate. What, like she did when she debated Tulsi?

Sad that this is how you percieve others not MAGA

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, dginoob said:

Having read such a detailed and elegant refuttal (555)......we all give in and bow down to your superior intellect.

Harris is doomed.....you've convinced me at least.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Irish star said:

What don’t you understand what he did was illegal , get over yourself 34 indictments and it’s all fake lol , god for bud we try anything he’s done , we would be in jail for years , buying judges , is ok with you , move to Russia or Thailand lol 

Yeah, totally true. We need to find the time to discuss the Trump hush money case. It has been ignored and covered up for too long. Maybe you could be the first to start a separate thread about it, and not derail this one?

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Merely ineffectual little swats, always missing the mark. The point for our leftists is to deflect as usual to personal attack and ignore the real news that Kamala caved and the debate's on, with the same rules. The beloved narrative over 20 pages--poof!😁

Not same rules don’t be ignorant, Biden deal not Kamala 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, maesariang said:

Maybe she will want Uncle Tim to hold her hand during the debate too? 

Pathetic. Forty days until doing a single interview on a completely friendly network. I wonder if CNN will provide her (and Tim) with the questions in advance?

• Confused 1

Just now, Hanaguma said:

Maybe she will want Uncle Tim to hold her hand during the debate too? 

Pathetic. Forty days until doing a single interview on a completely friendly network. I wonder if CNN will provide her (and Tim) with the questions in advance?

Oh a something from a entertainment channel wake up , they have been sued how many times