Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Now,  zero for infinity plus four. 

Although I do agree,  Walz WILL come tumbling down. Down to defeat after Vance exposes his totalitarian beliefs and BS.

Did you see him prancing out on t the stage at the convention? 

And he's calling Vance a weirdo. 

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump wants 3, she insists on only 1

Trump agreed to her rules, now she wants to change the rules. 

Yeah, she sounds confident 

319 Harris 219 Trump , talk to you on Nov 6 if you can manage to speak thru those  tears 

• Like 1

Just now, Fat is a type of crazy said:

You seem to like looking very deeply into her character - even to make a big deal of a light hearted comment - yet can you see the massive flaws in Trump's character. Not even able to do his basic duty to accept the outcome of an election. Bizarre. 

Yet people on the left are claiming Trump lied about his weight, and that that should disqualify him. 

I don't care that she's a pot-head, or even that she does not seem really bright, I do care that she's a hard-leftist at best, and more likely a Marxist like her parents. 

So I'm going with the convicted felon capitalist. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Did you see him in donut shop ? Did you see his rallies of 10 people , Walz will have him on the ropes , I can’t believe you can see anything positive about the lil couch fr or make up guy 

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Now,  zero for infinity plus four. 

Although I do agree,  Walz WILL come tumbling down. Down to defeat after Vance exposes his totalitarian beliefs and BS.

You embrace Couch man, that’s all I need to read  

Yet people on the left are claiming Trump lied about his weight, and that that should disqualify him. 

I don't care that she's a pot-head, or even that she does not seem really bright, I do care that she's a hard-leftist at best, and more likely a Marxist like her parents. 

Hard leftist ask her Convicted  about  her  Liberal prosecutions , Liberal that’s a hard No 

Edited by Irish star
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

It's been said many times but Democrats are economic capitalists with maybe a few more  limitations on total free market - than the Republicans - aimed at protecting the little guy. Not sure how you define Marxism but ask yourself if you lived in the states would you really be limited in any meaningful way let alone being forced into a life like in China, Laos, or Cuba. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

It's been said many times but Democrats are economic capitalists with maybe a few more  limitations on total free market - than the Republicans - aimed at protecting the little guy. Not sure how you define Marxism but ask yourself if you lived in the states would you really be limited in any meaningful way let alone being forced into a life like in China, Laos, or Cuba. 

She said equity means equal outcome. What does that mean. 

What is eliminating private healthcare? 

What are price controls? 

What is rent control? 

What is redistribution? 

I did not say that the US is a Marxist country. I said Kamala was a hard-leftist and more likely a Marxist, like her parents. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Nobody talks about the Big Issues, I asked for Trump policies and platform and nobody utters a peep , Trump us running to stop going to Jail , why these little things laughing and dancing but Trumps dance is Natural, he can’t even remember peoples names , we could have lists of his little Ticks , but we aren’t petty lil fools , we look the big picture, not someone’s quirks , Geezus 

• Confused 1

What are price controls? 

What is rent control? 

What is redistribution? 

I did not say that the US is a Marxist country. I said Kamala was a hard-leftist and more likely a Marxist, like her parents. 

We'll see but I think it's likely going to amount to - if she can get both houses - bit more tax on the very wealthy - letting Trump tax cuts expire - and some more services like health care for the poor.

She has mentioned price controls - bet you it's mainly talk except in cases of extreme price gouging e.g. some medicines where the pharmaceutical  companies seem to have huge power in The United States compared to other countries. Sometimes the free market ain't perfect.

I am not aware of the other policies. Think it would be big news if she was eliminating private health insurance.

Trump's health care policy is still being formulated since 2016 - sure it's going to be well worth the wait. 

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

9 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

We'll see but I think it's likely going to amount to - if she can get both houses - bit more tax on the very wealthy - letting Trump tax cuts expire - and some more services like health care for the poor.

She has mentioned price controls - bet you it's mainly talk except in cases of extreme price gouging e.g. some medicines where the pharmaceutical  companies seem to have huge power in The United States compared to other countries. Sometimes the free market ain't perfect.

I am not aware of the other policies. Think it would be big news if she was eliminating private health insurance.

Trump's health care policy is still being formulated since 2016 - sure it's going to be well worth the wait. 

12% is a small tax increase? 

The Trump tax cuts benefited most every taxpayer.

We already have healthcare for the poor, she has called for the elimination of private insurance. It's a fact. It was news, but it was quashed. 

She was talking about price controls on food and rent. 

The government drives up the price of everything it touches. 

On 8/27/2024 at 7:44 AM, thesetat2013 said:

Harris can not afford to be in a debate that is unbiased. She will only giggle when she's not know what to say.. Which means most of the debate she will only be giggling. Trump on the other hand, will be spouting semi-truths and outright lies based on facts that were made biased by the news services. So Harris needs to be in a safe place where she does not need to know what to say. And Trump needs to be in a place where the real facts can be told without biased reporting afterwards. Either way, Harris should not have the right to demand the place. Especially when that station is so biased against him and for Harris. 

Trump does not like or do real facts.

Lies a plenty, but the truth and Trump are complete strangers.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

You seem to like looking very deeply into her character - even to make a big deal of a light hearted comment - yet can you see the massive flaws in Trump's character. Not even able to do his basic duty to accept the outcome of an election. Bizarre. 

Maga cult members live in an echo chamber and only believe in alternative facts. They can't handle the truth

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

47 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Post a link proving some want him disqualified for lying about his weight

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What are price controls? 

What is rent control? 

What is redistribution? 

Why is she a Marxist? Do you even understand what Marxism is all about?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

Why is she a Marxist?

Why? Because she was raised by Marxists and embraces the ideology. That's what DEI is all about. Try to keep up. 

Just now, Roo Island said:

Do you even understand what Marxism is all about?

Ask Kamala's father, he was a Marxian Economics professor at Stanford. 

57 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Nobody said that Trump's lies about his weight disqualify him.

The significance is that Trump cult members can't agree that Trump lied about his weight.

• Like 2

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Nobody said that Trump's lies about his weight disqualify him.

The significance is that Trump cult members can't agree that Trump lied about his weight.

Why are you obsessed with Trump's weight? 

Still waiting for you to provide a quote. 

To be clear, I would not be surprised if Trump has lied about his weight, I just find it amusing that it seems to be of paramount importance to the lefties here, but none of them care at all that Biden lied about the thirteen servicemen that dies as a result of he and Harris' incompetence. 

I think that pretty sad

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Why? Because she was raised by Marxists and embraces the ideology. That's what DEI is all about. Try to keep up. 

Ask Kamala's father, he was a Marxian Economics professor at Stanford. 

Figures. You don't understand economies or Marxism

• Like 1