Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

Just now, Dan O said:

His own words were that he was and now changed his position. Stop trying to be a revisionist and exclude his demented bs and rhetoric. He's just a bs blowhard struggling to stay relevant in the face of his disintegrating life and popularity amidst his legal troubles. If you follow him like a puppy then don't complain about where you end up

Please provide a quote saying he was pulling out.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Please provide a quote saying he was pulling out.

You have internet search for yourself. Im not your secretary.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Nope. You were provided links in the thread already by other posters. Do your own homework and just read what was already posted to you and stop trying to act like Trump. It won't work well for you here. 

The links posted earlier in the thread stated that Trump was threatening to pull out, you claimed Trump had pulled out. 

Either support your claim that Trump had pulled out, admit you were wrong and apologize. 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Wow, you MAGA guys sure operate on another level. The sheer eloquence and intelligence is mind boggling!

Thank you, but in all fairness, you being a leftist Kamala bootlicker, I imagine your mind is easily boggled. 

39 minutes ago, Dan O said:

You have internet search for yourself. Im not your secretary.

Apparently you omitted to read this at the start of this subforum. For the purposes of this forum you are his secretary.

Stay on topic and back up any claims with credible sources.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO she is the epitome of bad taste, so why would it matter?

Right now, it's within the margin of error. If she had a comfortable lead, she would never debate.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Nope. You were provided links in the thread already by other posters. Do your own homework and just read what was already posted to you and stop trying to act like Trump. It won't work well for you here. 

At least he can read the forum rules.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Apparently you omitted to read this at the start of this subforum. For the purposes of this forum you are his secretary.

And yet you fail to backup the claim he has to act as his secretary....?

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

Licking boots must leave a better taste than the taste Vance is left with.

And certainly, better tasting than Willie Brown's #%$^, though I'd bet a fair percentages of Harris supporters would quite like that...

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

And certainly, better tasting than Willie Brown's #%$^, though I'd bet a fair percentages of Harris supporters would quite like that...

Oooooo no.....Rather Brown Willie everytime........shouldn't have said that should I?

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He was already given links so you can check that yourself or would you prefer I repost the same link 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I'm of the belief there are plenty of posters on here that exaggerate Harris's flaws, due to a mix of racism and misogyny.

I also believe those who support a 78 yo felon in cognitive decline, are seriously <deleted> in the head.

There's no guarantee Trump won't become doolally in the next four years.

Yes, I'm the racist type that thought Harris was a prime Presidential contender in 18/19 after watching her excellent performances in the Senate. 

Unfortunately, Democrats disliked her so much she quit before Christmas. 

Maybe you should refer your comment to racist Democrat registered voters that ended her campaign last time? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Dan O said:

He made the threat which is what started the OP (read it again on page 1) and you already read the opening topic and the links. Now he's saying he's still in, so where is the lie. Thats a rhetorical question because your time is up with me on this and I won't be responding to your idiotic posts because link Trump you just want to stir the pot without any real purpose but to hear yourself talk or try to dominate someone.  Try somewhere else

The lie is that you claimed he had pulled out, and you lied again when you claimed you never said he pulled out, when clearly you did. 

Why not just admit it and move on? 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

The lie is that you claimed he had pulled out, and you lied again when you claimed you never said he pulled out, when clearly you did. 

Why not just admit it and move on? 

Incapable of admitting fault. 

Just like that clown who accused people of racism for disliking Kamala. He has no answer as to why registered Democrat voters hated her in 2019. 

Were they racist? No. 

They gave her a chance then decided she wasn't fit for the job to the extent she couldn't even get to Christmas. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, theblether said:

Incapable of admitting fault. 

Just like that clown who accused people of racism for disliking Kamala. He has no answer as to why registered Democrat voters hated her in 2019. 

Were they racist? No. 

They gave her a chance then decided she wasn't fit for the job to the extent she couldn't even get to Christmas. 

Like the same voters that voted for Obama twice, and Hillary once, suddenly became racist misogynists. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

34 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

I recall quite a bit of chaos with a huge field.

The smart thing was to align with Biden and she did. Third prior to drop out before the start of the primaries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Democratic_Party_presidential_candidates

Aligned herself with Biden by being a black woman senator, after she effectively called Biden a racist and a sexual predator. 

• Confused 1