BREAKING: Trump indicted again in election interference case

FriscoKid

On 8/28/2024 at 6:58 AM, maesariang said:

Trump had the best economy in 50 years. Only fools think wars and open borders are good.

CC that was Obama Economy , Trump caused the inflation by not taxing the 1% and a runaway National Debt ,of 8 Trillion, Obama spent 8 Trillion in 8 years , Google is handy 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Deputy7 said:

Stop believing the democrats fake news. Trump will be the next president and he will be better than last time!, Trump/Vance 2024

Nov, you better go to a Private Island with No internet , your fragile ego will be Crushed, tip include  the name  Vance in anything gives me enough information about the poster to ignore him 

5 hours ago, Deputy7 said:

Stop believing the democrats fake news. Trump will be the next president and he will be better than last time!, Trump/Vance 2024

Hope he's better than the last time as it was terrible!  :cheesy:

1 hour ago, Patong2021 said:

How is it lawfare? A federal grand jury reindicted Donald Trump on four felony charges related to his effort to subvert the 2020 presidential election. A jury of Mr. Trump's peers was presented with evidence and they determined that all the evidence presented to them met the standard of probable cause, meaning that there was sufficient evidence to support the charges.

Either the evidence was  adequate or it was not. In this case it was. So, now explain how this was lawfare, since a jury of Trump's peers decided.

Are you from the States? If not, you wouldnt understand

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RSD1 said:

That's how Trump supporters do. They have been brainwashed by all of his mantras, ones that he uses to deflect the truth about himself, over and over. This is just another example of that. You'll also hear them echo the same words that Trump has used tens of thousands of times already in the media. Things like fake news, witch hunt, deep state, rigged, political persecution, never-trumpers, etc. We've all heard them all before. Basically, whenever you hear one of these words from Trump, or any of his supporters, it simply means that they're trying to deflect and cover up a criminal act or a lie. This is a technique though that only seems to work amongst his own kind. The people that don't support him, just view the use of these words as empty and meaningless.  It's almost gotten to the point where I wonder why they even bother to use them at all anymore. Well, I guess they've been brainwashed as I said. They probably now dream about these words of his in their sleep.

So you dont think lawfare has been conducted on Trump?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Standard prosecution for crimes.

Trump tried to stop the certification of the electoral vote.

I bet you haven't read the indictment and no nothing about the statutes violated. Just like you're silliness with the New York case. There's a time when it is better to keep one's fingers off of the keyboard and you are at that point again

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Yagoda said:

I bet you haven't read the indictment and no nothing about the statutes violated. Just like you're silliness with the New York case. There's a time when it is better to keep one's fingers off of the keyboard and you are at that point again

The big question is the impact of wind energy on bacon. Do you agree with Trump on this?