Do you laugh about the World now?

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Felton Jarvis said:

I should be laughing but I care a bit too much. Just the prospect of Trump gaining another term is chilling but the USA has survived much worse. There are worse things than having a mentally ill Chief Executive. Once he's gone he will retire to Venezuela and we will be rid of him forever. There's still the matter of his cult continuing to vote in elections. Jail for all of them.

Yes I agree Felton

You Sir a genius 

I hope that woman gets in and destroys that country 

I want to see it become so cheap with high unemployment and massive immigration 

I want to see a transexual president

I had to laugh though ,I was just talking to workmates about the UK protests,he said didn't they just vote the Prime minister in last month ?

Lol...yes ..now they are protesting,funniest thing...oh the irony of the World 

Are you glad not to be young anymore 😂

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

I sat on my lounge chair watching the TV news 

I started to watch and laugh out loudly , I went into hysterics .

I was watching the ABC News 

A man who was a judge or politician in the UK started talking in his broad pompous upper class British accent with his toffee nose in the air 

"We will arrest anyone protesting against immigration" he said ,his nose in the air and anyone who tries to protest against the immigrants " and we will take them the full extent of the law "

A old woman comes on she said her husband was at the protest and arrested and jailed for 13 months ,I stated to laugh 

Another scene some young Pakistani youths lighting the British flag in fire , the policeman said they won't be arrested as they are just misunderstood 

Another news item comes on some bloke with a hard to understand pommy accent comes on from some Northern town in the UK

He said he is "out of work" ,every factory he applies to has people who are migrants as managers and they  won't employ him.

I start to laugh at the World 

Another scene comes on , it's in Belfast ,the police are in the middle of two groups one carrying British flags with signs no immigration and the other with Irish flags and Palestine flags and a old guy with a purple wig and lipstick and hairy arms saying he was a former IRA soldier and supports more  immigration & shouting out racist to the other side carrying British flags !

I then watch American news and some democrat politician says he supports defunding the military and if he wins he wants the superpower status of the USA to finish and defund all weapons and open the borders 

I look on as shows some place Florida or somewhere the police station has tents inside with refugees and food kitchen and Medical room 

The reporter walks across the road to the park,some American national homeless people are begging ,I start to laugh 

Another scene came on ,a transgender man was getting support from some council in Australia to read poems to elderly people and receive funding to put make up on them , a man is on a tv current affairs show saying he went to see his dementia father of 85yo to find out he had make up on him!

In Australia a Muslim group that wants sharia law will stand for politics and are absolutely sure they will now win senate seats at the next election , a gay woman with short pink hair says she will vote for them and the LGBT community even though they oppose sharia law 

In Melbourne Australia,gangs of a certain nationality are going into jewellery stores and going snatch and grabs ,the government has banned the media from indentify they are of African background so it's 8 males only the description 

"It could offend them " says the Anti discrimination commissioner ,if we identify their culture background 

I start to laugh at the down fall of the World and stupidity it has become 

I'm so happy I'm not young anymore 

Laugh laugh laugh 

It's finished 

AMEN! to all of that!

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, jensmann said:

I start crying...

You must embrace the changes ahead 

2 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I am from Melbourne. Not aware of that story. Normally they will say 'of African appearance' or similar. I am sure Georgie wouldn't make <deleted> up. 

Oh don't be a racist...there is no need to identify a nationality by the way they may look like !

They may identify as another culture 

And many people do !

And before you think what am I talking about.....hint hint..

And some Australian people identify as another culture for more government benefits 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Sorted2024 said:

Its going to get real rough and people have no idea whats coming 

Probably wont happen in our time

But I do predict eventually the UK will fall to islamic rule and I wouldn't mind one bit

I enjoy laughing at all young blonde Lefty  girls in Germany holding up signs saying refugees welcome 😁 

Fantastic I say for their future and it makes me laugh that one day those same girls will be old women whinging & complaining about how many population are in Germany, hypocrites!!!!!

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Imo, a life without kids is not a life worth having. And exactly, nobody knows the future. Reality isnt nearly as bad as living your life online

Exactly, and how many kids did you have?

,just asking on behalf of the taxpayers who helped bring up your kids because you refused to work a day in your life !!

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Probably wont happen in our time

But I do predict eventually the UK will fall to islamic rule and I wouldn't mind one bit

I predict that Martians will come down from Mars and the UK will fall under Martian rule by 12 O'clock tonight (UK time) 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

Exactly, and how many kids did you have?

,just asking on behalf of the taxpayers who helped bring up your kids because you refused to work a day in your life !!

You obviously dont have any kids. Good choice. Some people shouldnt

• Like 2