Trump’s Comments on Kamala Harris About Pence Backfire Amid Online Mockery

Social Media

36 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Really. The statement you made was riddled with typos, which suggested to me you were doing it from a bar stool, while well into your cups. Alcohol removes inhibitions.

That level of aggression is harmless in an exchange on social media. In the real world, it could have serious consequences.

Bump his butt of the bar stool I so happy 

i have him on ignore for good

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

This man accusing anyone of horrible behavior is very rich indeed. He throws his people under the bus, the nanosecond they are no longer useful to him. He is desperate and flailing. He needs to stop his daily flailing if he has any chance of winning. He is his own worst enemy. 

At this point, if Trump and Vance went home, locked themselves up, and did not say anything, or appear again until the election, they would have a better chance of winning. Otherwise, they shoot themselves in the foot daily, as they are both horrendously poor candidates and campaigners. Vance really needs to avoid donut shops, and Trump really needs do avoid all contact with the military. They despise him, for many good reasons. 

As it stands now, I do not see them getting elected, thankfully. And watching them both melt down has been great fun. Anyone but Trump. 

From the NY Post, a Murdoch owner paper, and a conservative one. It would appear they are losing faith in Huge Don and Just Dull Vance. 

A warning to Donald Trump and JD Vance: Tread carefully when it comes to women, including Vice President Kamala Harris. All signs point to a tight race in November, and the GOP ticket is already behind with women: In five battleground states, Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, Harris leads by 9 points or more with the ladies.

Closing that gap may be an uphill battle. Even if Trump were ahead, it would be foolish to ignore the power of women voters: About 7.4 million more women than men were registered to vote in 2022, according to the Center for American Women in Politics, and more women than men have voted in every presidential election since 1964.

Harris by at least 11 million votes. Trump is a broken record at this point, he's increasingly incoherent, semi senile, and he's definitely losing the plot. See ya Don. May you and your family never be heard from again after this humiliating upcoming election loss. And may you serve time in prison for the many crimes you have committed. 

s-l1200.jpg

10 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

This man accusing anyone of horrible behavior is very rich indeed. He throws his people under the bus, the nanosecond they are no longer useful to him. He is desperate and flailing. 

At this point, if Trump and Vance went home, locked themselves up, and did not say anything, or appear again until the election, they would have a better chance of winning. Otherwise, they shoot themselves in the foot daily, as they are both horrendously poor candidates and campaigners. Vance really needs to avoid donut shops, and Trump really needs do avoid all contact with the military. They despise him, for many good reasons. 

As it stands now, I do not see them getting elected, thankfully. And watching them both melt down has been great fun. Anyone but Trump. 

From the NY Post, a Murdoch owner paper, and a conservative one. It would appear they are losing faith in Huge Don and Just Dull Vance. 

A warning to Donald Trump and JD Vance: Tread carefully when it comes to women, including Vice President Kamala Harris. All signs point to a tight race in November, and the GOP ticket is already behind with women: In five battleground states, Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, Harris leads by 9 points or more with the ladies.

Closing that gap may be an uphill battle. Even if Trump were ahead, it would be foolish to ignore the power of women voters: About 7.4 million more women than men were registered to vote in 2022, according to the Center for American Women in Politics, and more women than men have voted in every presidential election since 1964.

Harris by at least 11 million votes. Trump is a broken record at this point, he's increasingly incoherent, semi senile, and he's definitely losing the plot. See ya Don. May you and your family never be heard from again after this humiliating upcoming election loss. And may you serve time in prison for the many crimes you have committed. 

s-l1200.jpg

Where do you get 'he's losing itz from, have you ever watched trump speaking?

Also talking of throwing someone under the bus, What did the Kamala & Democrat party just do to Biden? And most of the loudest AN members for that matter, 

Edited by luckymitchell
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, luckymitchell said:

Where do you get 'he's losing itz from, have you ever watched trump speaking?

That guy just spams copy pastes about trump all day. And then criticizes others for not putting any thought in their posts

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Tug said:

Sorry thingamabob (chops) is a slang definition of expertise in some field as a musician or in this case in legal matters 

Because he’s still a threat to my country and he’s potentially a threat to yours.

Only if he is taken seriously, laughter is the best defense.

This was from the Mark Levin interview.

Wow, what a dumpster fire that was. SHilling for Trump's new "book", softball questions, 90 % of the time spent complaining and denigrating his opponent, 10% reliving past fictions, 0% spent on current policies.

I loved when Levin inquired about Trump's faith ("You go to church.")...I'm surprised Levin didn't burst into flames.

Trump: ‘I’d like to think that God thinks that I’m going to straighten out our country’

I think you think like, if you believe in God, you believe in God more. And somebody said like, why? And I’d like to think that God thinks that I’m going to straighten out our country,” he said in the interview that aired on Fox News’s “Life, Liberty & Levin.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4858345-trump-id-like-to-think-that-god-thinks-that-im-going-to-straighten-out-our-country/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmbnf2fIrAs&pp=ygUbbWFya2UgbGV2aW4gdHJ1bXAgaW50ZXJ2aWV3

• Like 1
  • Agree 1