Does Melania hate Trump?

Lacessit

10 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Old lefties on the internet saying trump is bad 500 times a day

Yawn

You an Australian are putting up over 100 a day by yourself. I would not be casting any stones mate..🤣

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, maesariang said:

You are spreading lies actually. Rapes are decided by criminal courts not civil courts. You know this but are putting the slurs out there still.

That's a good point. All the various cases Caroll brought were civil cases. She started with a defamation trial and then brought a civil case under the "Adult Survivors Act". Given the nature of her complaint this made a mockery of what that act was meant for.

1 hour ago, maesariang said:

Trump hater, A lot of rape claims are often proven false.

Between 2% and 8% of rape claims are proven false. Your post also discounts the fact the majority of rape victims never come forward.

Liar. Misogynist. All-round Mr. Nasty.

I'm just wondering, as with Trump,  how low you can go.

• Like 2

Just now, Cameroni said:

That's a good point. All the various cases Caroll brought were civil cases. She started with a defamation trial and then brought a civil case under the "Adult Survivors Act". Given the nature of her complaint this made a mockery of what that act was meant for.

Cash grab with a Democrat judge.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

Between 2% and 8% of rape claims are proven false. Your post also discounts the fact the majority of rape victims never come forward.

Liar. Misogynist. All-round Mr. Nasty.

I'm just wondering, as with Trump,  how low you can go.

Never as low as you. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. You are just a mud slinger. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Another Trump apologist. Moral vacuums.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

It's nice Trump has given meaning to so many lives.

Meaning , lol Would you have him as a friend , he don’t oay his Bills I hate Dead’s Beats  POS’s 

and you Embrace that behavior , says a lot about you 

3 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Not a relationship. Ms Carroll  is just a victim he raped in a dressing room. In November 80 million deplorable dupes will vote for him anyway. 

Ah yes...the deplorables. That rings a bell...

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You obviously don't look any further than your nose. There are 5 non-Trump topics i have posted in recently.

IIRC you said to another poster when you are in a hole, it's best to stop digging. Want to try for China on this one?

5 wow. You are my hero.

24 minutes ago, maesariang said:

5 wow. You are my hero.

You do sarcasm as woefully as you do everything else.

I can only conclude you are bonking the boss's ugly daughter, it's the only reason I can think of for not being fired already.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Silly question.

Of course she does.

Her entire "marriage" has been 100 percent transactional from the start.

Don't feel sorry for her though. She made her bed.

IMO the term "trophy wife" fits to a T.

At least she's a bit more real than his BS golf trophies.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Inderpland said:

OK, I won't be asking you then, because making unsubstantiated claims and then telling people to look it up themselves when they call you on your drivel doesn't exactly reek of intelligence. Quite the contrary, actually.

It is your life. You are responsible for researching things yourself. Nobody else is. Anyone from 10yo to 85yo knows how to google stuff.

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Accusing me of spreading disinformation is like Stalin accusing Churchill of genocide.

I'm pleased you find my posts tiresome. You know where the ignore button is?

You only get your information from left leaning outlast, of course you're speading disinformation, that is all you see

49 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Sounds like a bunch of old gossiping ninnies talking about someone else's marriage. 

I could barely keep up with my own so I could care less about his. But shes better looking than Hillary, poor Bill.

• Haha 1