Tim Walz: The Unexpected Strength Behind Harris’s VP Pick

Social Media

1 hour ago, JCauto said:

It was an absurd question that stems from your fantasy of having Kamala Harris subjected to a hectoring on live TV by a Right-Wing panel of nutters. Why on earth would she do that? There's no separating the base from Trump as they're willing to be separated from the basic day-to-day reality that surrounds them, so what's the point? 

And yes, of course you're not a Trumper, you just continuously posit negative stuff about Harris. But of course you're not voting Trump, you're a Cornell West supporter, right? Why pretend?

i would not like to live as you do carrying all that hate inside. the point is to challenge her from the opposite side. something that clearly hits home to people like you.

please point to my posts where i post negative about kamala. just another stupid post by your kind with no basis in reality. as i said in my OP i totally expected these kinds of replies from the hateful 8.

its all you guys have. 

Edited by stoner
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:
6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Would you have the same opinion if it were Trump instead of her?

I'm sure they have had Trump on and they sucked up good and proper. 

it is a simple question. why the deflection. why not engage and talk with the other poster. na its easier to go with but but but trump. 

these are the kinds of comments that make me reply.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, stoner said:

i would not like to live as you do carrying all that hate inside. the point is to challenge her from the opposite side. something that clearly hits home to people like you.

please point to my posts where i post negative about kamala. just another stupid post by your kind with no basis in reality. as i said in my OP i totally expected these kinds of replies from the hateful 8.

its all you guys have. 

That post deserves reading in the full, it starts off with an accusation and finishes up with an example of the same accusation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

That post deserves reading in the full, it starts off with an accusation and finishes up with an example of the same accusation.

a true accusation. now go spread your vile extreme left hate somewhere.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Can you give an example of this ‘vile extreme left hate’ you accuse me of spreading?

A quote from one of my posts would do. 

ill pass. if you doubt me so much. start a thread with a survey asking people what they think your leanings are.

the truth will set you free. 

Edited by stoner
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Isaan sailor said:

His own family doesn’t think he’s so great.

However, they are few in number, there seem to be far more US voters that do like him,

You could say the same about Trump and his family, Many of them don't think he is so great either.

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So that’s a no then, you have no evidence of me engaging in spreading ‘vile extreme left hate’.

You made an accusation you can’t substantiate.

That truth thing you mention, you should give it a try.

your posts are all the proof needed. as i said ask around you'll find out real quick. but you are too scared and will reply this is not a popularity contest bla bla bla.

people view those like you as the hate filled extreme left. i won't be the last to tell you this either.

good luck living with all that hate. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

your posts are all the proof needed. as i said ask around you'll find out real quick. but you are too scared and will reply this is not a popularity contest bla bla bla.

people view those like you as the hate filled extreme left. i won't be the last to tell you this either.

good luck living with all that hate. 

The hate you allege but can’t substantiate.

By definition an unsubstantiated personal attack.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, billd766 said:

However, they are few in number, there seem to be far more US voters that do like him,

You could say the same about Trump and his family, Many of them don't think he is so great either.

More to the point, significant numbers of Registered Republicans don’t support him, his performance in the primaries was abysmal.

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

And how long did you serve?

For me it was 25 years, boy and man.

Whatever you did has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Walz faked his military rank and insinuated he fought when he did not and didn't correct the misimpressions. He is inauthentic and falsely embellishes his record.  

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The hate you allege but can’t substantiate.

By definition an unsubstantiated personal attack.

Unlike your coy jabs all the time eh. Your views reflect those of the hate filled extreme left. Not my problem. Again don't believe me ask around

You'll find a large number agree with me. I feel sorry for those like you living with so much hate inside.

Edited by stoner
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, proton said:

Stolen valor is just spitting on the graves of real heroes, lowest of the low, and he's one of them. He pathetically said it was down to bad grammar, does not even have the courage to admit what he claimed was a bare faced lie.

Did you mean the same as Trump who called those POWs "suckers and losers"?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/john-kelly-confirms-trump-privately-disparaged-us-service-members-vete-rcna118543

https://www.axios.com/2023/10/02/trump-troops-fallen-soldiers-john-kelly

https://thehill.com/homenews/nexstar_media_wire/4744762-did-trump-actually-call-veterans-who-died-in-wars-suckers/

There are more links out there if you are interested in searching for them and they all say much the same about Trump.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

Unlike your coy jabs all the time eh. Your views reflect those of the hate filled extreme left. Not my problem. Again don't believe me ask around

You'll find a large number agree with me. I feel sorry for those like you living with so much hate inside.

Hahaha someone already went octd on my comment. 

1 minute ago, stoner said:

Let it go stoner.

I invited you to produce some evidence, not to continue making unsubstantiated accusations.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Let it go stoner.

I invited you to produce some evidence, not to continue making unsubstantiated accusations.

You are scared it's so easy to see. Go on with your hate then. 

• Sad 1