Hunter Biden's Surprising Last-Minute Guilty Plea in Tax Evasion Case

Social Media

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

Let's hope he does, it's not like he has a reputation to protect anymore now that we all know he's demented anyway. Imagine the arrogance to think you still have a legacy to protect, impossible to fathom why he says he won't pardon his son. I mean that's his son, his own flesh and blood he claims to love so much. But then lets him rot in jail when he could pardon him, due to his own vanity and reputation? That's so low...

Hello citizen of Opposite World. Where honor consists of showing favoritism to your nearest and dearest. I guess to you Banana Republics are the embodiment of civic virtues.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

Hello citizen of Opposite World. Where honor consists of showing favoritism to your nearest and dearest. I guess to you Banana Republics are the embodiment of civic virtues.

Oh please, he's just concerned about how he looks. If Biden truly loved his son he would pardon him. Instead he lets his own flesh and blood rot in jail so he himself looks good. It's just terrible.

Democrats are horrible people. No respect for family. At all. Even his son, he lets him rot in jail. That's so low.

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

Oh please, he's just concerned about how he looks. If Biden truly loved his son he would pardon him. Instead he lets his own flesh and blood rot in jail so he himself looks good. It's just terrible.

Democrats are horrible people. No respect for family. At all. Even his son, he lets him rot in jail. That's so low.

It's so weird. We had all these right wingers here condemning Biden on the grounds that he was going to pardon his son. As for your comments about Biden, thanks for the mindreading. It's a common recourse for those who have no facts to back them up. There's plenty of evidence to show that Biden loved his son. Lots of testimony. And, as Devon Archer testified before the Republicans in the House,  Joe Biden called his son every day.

And making a generalization like like "Democrats are horrible people" based on the acts of 1 personk, is saying that tens of millions of Americans are horrible people. That's the kind of thing that only a horrible person would says.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, placeholder said:

It's so weird. We had all these right wingers here condemning Biden on the grounds that he was going to pardon his son. As for your comments about Biden, thanks for the mindreading. It's a common recourse for those who have no facts to back them up. There's plenty of evidence to show that Biden loved his son. Lots of testimony. And, as Devon Archer testified before the Republicans in the House,  Joe Biden called his son every day.

If he loved his son he would pardon him.

If he doesn't pardon him, then only because he's more concerned about how he looks. That would firmly put him in the low human being category.

To let your own son rot in jail, when you could free him. I mean...words fail one...

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

If he loved his son he would pardon him.

If he doesn't pardon him, then only because he's more concerned about how he looks. That would firmly put him in the low human being category.

To let your own son rot in jail, when you could free him. I mean...words fail one...

You're repeating yourself. Just an empty assertion. You've got no answer for all the evidence that Biden does love his son.  Maybe Biden won't do the honorable thing. Maybe he will succumb to his love for his son.  Maybe he will pardon his son. But this is a nation where laws are supposed to be applied equally. Pardoning his son would set a terrible example. We've already had some bad presidential pardon examples set. George H.W. Bush pardoned officials for participating in the Iran Contra fiasco to protect himself. And Donald Trump did the same fur lowlifes like Paul Manafort and Roger Stone, who also were in a position to possibly incriminate him.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You're repeating yourself. Just an empty assertion. You've got no answer for all the evidence that Biden does love his son.  Maybe Biden won't do the honorable thing. Maybe he will succumb to his love for his son.  Maybe he will pardon his son. But this is a nation where laws are supposed to be applied equally. Pardoning his son would set a terrible example. We've already had some bad presidential pardon examples set. George H.W. Bush pardoned officials for participating in the Iran Contra fiasco to protect himself. And Donald Trump did the same fur lowlifes like Paul Manafort and Roger Stone, who also were in a position to possibly incriminate him.

Everybody knows Presidents give pardons to cronies and associates, this happens every four years.  In addition all manner of criminals are pardoned.

Let's say people were to point at Joe Biden saying he did not apply laws equally, that would be a price well worth paying to spare your son jail.

If he doesn't do so, then only because he's concerned about how it will reflect on him. It's not like he has a any political concerns at this point.

All his talk about how he loves his son, and then he lets him rot in jail. I mean, that's just forked tongue.

Edited by Cameroni

49 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

A bizarre post that make me think you are doing this for fun. It’s called rule of law.,

You vilify  Biden for not using his Constitutional powers to mount  an intervention to protect a guilty family member when if he did what you demand, pardoning him then,  you would call it corruption. You should resign from the forum comrad. 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

A bizarre post that make me think you are doing this for fun. It’s called rule of law.,

You vilify  Biden for not using his Constitutional powers to mount  an intervention to protect a guilty family member when if he did what you demand, pardoning him then,  you would call it corruption. You should resign from the forum comrad. 

The law EXPRESSLY and clearly allows presidents to exercise presidential pardons, it's well within the rule of law if Biden pardons his son, who is a wicked criminal. Many wicked criminals are pardoned by presidents, look at Obama's list.

I would never call it corruption when a father spares his son jail. I would call that humanity. Clearly Joe Biden has none.

Edited by Cameroni

15 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Otherwise he would have to testify and be questioned. Now we will never find the paper trail. When the mob boss tells you to do a little time you do it. Joe won't be able to pardon him now because he would have immunity to testify. Nice maneuver. He probably does 18 months in Club Fed.

"for the sake of private interest," sparing his friends and family from having to testify about events that took place "

This would all lead to the "Big Guy" and we can't have this.

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

The law EXPRESSLY and clearly allows presidents to exercise presidential pardons, it's well within the rule of law if Biden pardons his son, who is a wicked criminal. Many wicked criminals are pardoned by presidents, look at Obama's list.

I would never call it corruption when a father spares his son jail. I would call that humanity. Clearly Joe Biden has none.

Welcome to the ignore list, Ivan.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Everybody knows Presidents give pardons to cronies and associates, this happens every four years.  In addition all manner of criminals are pardoned.

Let's say people were to point at Joe Biden saying he did not apply laws equally, that would be a price well worth paying to spare your son jail.

If he doesn't do so, then only because he's concerned about how it will reflect on him. It's not like he has a any political concerns at this point.

All his talk about how he loves his son, and then he lets him rot in jail. I mean, that's just forked tongue.

The fact is the Bush and Trump pardoned people who might have been able to testify against them.  Please share with us the cronies and associates that Obama spared. Obama followed the recommended procedure and only pardoned those recommended by the pardoning system. Bush went outside of that system. Trump even more so.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

The fact is the Bush and Trump pardoned people who might have been able to testify against them.  Please share with us the cronies and associates that Obama spared. Obama followed the recommended procedure and only pardoned those recommended by the pardoning system. Bush went outside of that system. Trump even more so.

Obama pardoned many hardcore criminals.

No reason therefore Joe Biden could not pardon his son.

Just now, Cameroni said:

Obama pardoned many hardcore criminals.

No reason therefore Joe Biden could not pardon his son.

Obama pardoned people recommended by the Office of the Pardon Attorney. Not his friends or associates. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I should have noted that whenever I see the phrase "Everybody knows..." most likely a pile of raw fertilizer is about to be shoveled.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Obama pardoned people recommended by the Office of the Pardon Attorney. Not his friends or associates. 

And he made copious use of pardons and commutations, giving freedom to around 1900 people.

Most were drug offenders. Though there were some high profiles.

He did a good job with his pardons and commutations.

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

And he made copious use of pardons and commutations, giving freedom to around 1900 people.

Most were drug offenders. Though there were some high profiles.

He did a good job with his pardons and commutations.

Yes, he did a good job because he followed the recommendations of the Office of the Pardon Attorney. He didn't do a runaround. I don't know if any President in US history did more of a runaround than did Trump.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gobbler said:

You are gaslighting again. Are you not ashamed? 

It's you gaslighting. You have nothing  same as the GOP committee. 😀

Posting the same B.S. over and over will not make it true.

Edited by candide

49 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

You vilify  Biden for not using his Constitutional powers to mount  an intervention to protect a guilty family member when if he did what you demand, pardoning him then,  you would call it corruption. You should resign from the forum comrade. 

If he did resign he would only pop up again in a few days with a different name anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Gobbler said:

Why do you lie?  I saw the check written to Joe Biden after the big deposit from China.

So what? 

It was paying back a loan. Since when is it illegal to get a loan paid back?

You are just regurgitating what Comer said!

Comer said! What a joke! 😀

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, candide said:

So what? 

It was paying back a loan. Since when is it illegal to get a loan paid back?

You are just regurgitating what Comer said!

Comer said! What a joke! 😀

I saw the check.  You're a troll. Stop it.

7 hours ago, Gobbler said:

That is a lie. Prove it. 

Cherry-Picking ‘Influence’ Payment from James to Joe Biden

“These bank records show that in 2017 and 2018, while President Biden was not in office, he provided two short-term loans to his brother, James, who repaid each loan within two months,” Raskin said in a press release on Oct. 20.

FactCheck.org obtained an Excel spreadsheet of wire transfer records and check images that are consistent with Raskin’s account.

Those records show two wire transfers from Joe Biden to a joint account for James and Sara Biden, one for $40,000 on July 28, 2017, and one for $200,000 on Jan. 12, 2018.

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/10/cherry-picking-influence-payment-from-james-to-joe-biden/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1