Kegel exercises

1 hour ago, Jeff Reinstad said:

Do I look like your girlfriend?

Kegel exercises are recommended for men, too. 

I was recommended them, and I hope nobody's girlfriend looks like me.

I was too lazy, though. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

We really shouldn't bring gender into it ,not nowadays, people may get offended that have a gender neutral partner for example 

What's a gender neutral partner?  Is that some kind of sex doll or mechanical sex gadget?

• Haha 2

Kegel exercises have many benefits and can be done easily.  Almost half way though a 45 second session as I type this and that is all takes.  I think, emphasize think, that many don't respond at all from the exercises but I definitely did and I think it was immediate.  I run quite a bit here in the heat and this causes my poop to become dry.  Don't like dry hard poop so gave kegel exercises a try to help with the elimination said poop.  

The exercises helped a little with the constipation but was surprised the first night upon waking up to pee.  Had an uncontrollable boner that wouldn't calm down.  Awkward to pee and this happened again later on ( I piss twice a night).  My libido, I thought was really healthy, also increased.  5 Years later and if I do Kegel before sleeping, same results.

• Thanks 1